A New Student In My Class !! ♥

My 12 Charming Princes ♥♥♥

Each  of  the  boys  rushed  to  class  because  they  don't  want  to  be  scolded  by  his  teacher  for  late. Each of  the 12  students  that  have  just  aged  16

years and they all are in the same class.They are so close to each other and is a group famous for their expertise, wealth, and appearance of the level.

 

Next, they  get  into  the  classroom  locations  and  get  ready  to  learn. Then,  there's  a teacher have entered into their classes, with a female students and

who had just moved into their school. All students in the class and group EXO stand for greeted the their teacher. 

 

EXO : Good morning , teacher !!! *bow*

 

Teacher : Good morning , class !! Okay , you can sit now .. *smile*

 

Kai busily chatting with Kyungsoo and don't see that there's a female students outside their classes.

 

Teacher : Kai, please silence ...There is something I want to say for the classes .. 

 

Kai : Okay , teacher !! 

 

Teacher : That's good !! *thumbs up*

 

Then, all students silent wanted to hear what the teacher is talking. Next, the teacher calling You who are out to get into class.

Then, You entered class.

 

Lay : *talks something with Xiumin*  Hyung , Who is that girl??

 

Xiumin : I don't know , Lay-ah !! But she is totally pretty... *smile*

 

Teacher : Okay, class ... I want to introduce you , a new student !!

 

After You entered the classes, Kai is looking shocked because he see you who had just they know just now is the new students in their class.

 

Kai : *shocked*  O.O

 

Baekhyun : Kai-ah , can I ask something ?? *smile at Kai*

 

Kai : *shocked again*  O.O

 

Baekhyun : Kai !! I'm asking you !! Do you hear me?? *frustrated*

 

Kai : H... Huh.. huh?? Yes , sure !! *smile*

 

Baekhyun : Hurm .. is this the female students who spoke with you just now??

 

Kai : Yes !! She is the girl .. *smile + shy*

 

Teacher : Class , please silent !! Okay , you can introduce yourself to the class..

 

You : Hello !! My name is Lee Ji eun .. I'm from London , Great Britain ... Nice to meet you, guys !! *smile*

 

Chanyeol : Teacher , can I introduce my name?? heheehhe ... 

 

Teacher : Yes , you may ..

 

EXO : Can we also introduce our group name??

 

Teacher : Yes, you can ..

 

Suho : Guys !! We must show our greetings to that girl first !! *smile to You*

 

EXO : WE ARE ONE , WE ARE EXO *thumbs up*

 

You : *smile and clap to them*

 

Chanyeol : Now its my turn to introduce !! My name is Park Chanyeol ! You can call me Chanyeol ..  My nickname in this school is The Happy Virus *smile*

 

Baekhyun : Hello , Ji eun !! My name is Byun Baekhyun !! You can call me Baekhyun ... I don't have any nickname but my friends call me "BACON" ...

 

Kris : Yo ~  My name is Wu Yi fan in Chinese .. You can call me Kris The handsome guy ... heheheh 

 

EXO : Arghhh ~ Kris hyung !! Please stop to be a cool guy !! >_<

 

Kris : Okay !! 

 

Suho : Hello !! My name is Kim Jumyeon ... I'm the leader in EXO's Group ... You can call me Suho ... nice to meet you !! *wink*

 

Chen : Suho hyung !! Please stop it doing wink to every girls in a school ... you think that you do the wink , all the girls will fall in love with you ???

 

Suho : Yes , of course !! *confident*

 

Chen : Okay , I'm the loser ..

 

Sehun : Hello !! I'm Oh Sehun ... I'm the youngest or maknae in this class .. You can call me Sehun .. nice to meet you !! *waving*

 

Lay : Hello there ! I'm Yixing in Chinese name .. You can call me Lay .. My nickname is Unicorn Lay .. 

 

Xiumin : Hello, Ji eun ! I'm Kim Minseok ... You can call me Xiumin ..  I like to eat Baozi (buns) that's why my nickname is cute Baozi !! *does aegyo*

 

Luhan : Ni hao ma !!

 

Kris : Luhan-ah ... she is not a Chinese girl !! Do you understand??

 

Luhan : Ouh .. yes .. Mianhaeyo ! Hello !! My name is Xi Luhan .. You can call me Luhan .. If  there have anything , you just call me ...

 

Tao : Hello !! My name is Zi Tao .. you can call me Tao .. my hobby is like to wushu !! Nice to meet you ..

 

Kyungsoo : Hello !! My name is Do Kyungsoo ... you can call me Kyungsoo or eomma ... I'm always cook for the members that's why them called me                        eomma .... hehehe... *shy*

 

Chen : Yes .. it's my turn right now... Hello !! My name is Kim Jongdae .. you can call me Chen .. I'm the King of Troll in this class .. I hope you can be                trolled with me !! Heheheh...

 

Kai : Urrmmm ... h.. hh.. hello !! 

 

Baekhyun : Kai-ah .. please introduce yourself .. the new student want to know !! *evil smirk* 

 

Kai : O - Okay .. Ummrr ..  Hello ! My name is Kim Jong In .. You can call me Kai .. I like to dance and sing .. nice to meet you !! *shy*

 

Then, no one who is sitting beside Kai  ... so, the teacher decided to put You sitting next to Kai . At that time, Kai was so embarrassed because there was

a girl sitting next to it ...

 

Teacher : Ji eun , start from today you can sit beside Kai .. 

 

You : Okay , teacher ... *walk to the Kai's table and sit beside him* 

 

Kai : *shy*

 

Chen : Omo~ Our Kai is to lucky because can sit beside a pretty girl !! I'm very jealous ... :(