The Pact

Love Personified
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Lu Han, have you any idea what your action has gotten us into!?" Scolded Mrs Lu shocked with what her son had done. She has a lot of things to worry about and Lu Han just added  fuel to the fire.

"Eomeonim, I know what I am doing. This has nothing to do with you" mocked Lu Han. He loosen his tie and threw it on the coffee table.

"Lu Han, you are not an 18 year old boy anymore. Could you stop playing around.?" rebuked his mom.

"What happens if she gets pregnant? Where do I put my face? Have you even for a sec think of what would happen? Have you? His mom scolded him.

Luhan was tapping his fingers on the armchair and took one of the magazines from the coffee table. *Veela* He read out the title of the magazine and flipped the magazine open.

"Luhan! Do you hear what I am trying to say?" His mom shouted at him.  

 "Hmm" Luhan replied noncommittally  

"I don't care what it's going to be but I want that girl to be taken care of. I don't want to se-"

"Stop it will you? She has already been taken care of" Luhan aswered lazily without looking at his mom. He flipped the pages and something caught his eyes. A door being slammed was heard

  "Love is like socks where you feel  secured with them and rather exposed without them" Luhan read it out. 

" Ige mwoya?" chuckled Luhan. To him, love does not exist. It is manufactured and somehow materialistic.

 

"One day, someone will walk into your life and make you see why it never worked out with anyone else... Tsk " Luhan sneered as he read another line.

*What kind of rubbish is this. The author must be a love sick high school girl* 

Luhan then scanned for the author's name and saw Oh Jenny written at the bottom of the page. 

*Didn't know that you are into this kind of thing* He chuckled.

"Jen..." Se Hun muttered rather speechless to what is standing in front of his door. Your eyes swollen badly and as he brought his hand closer to your face, he could feel the dampness of your cheeks. You looked like a mess. Your once perfectly combed hair now look nothing but untameable and somewhat dangerous to the comb. 

He looked at you with with his glistening eyes and brought you closer to him. you stood there looking frail and still trying so damn hard to keep yourself together. He embraced you and rubbed your back gently.  You two embraced each other for what seemed like forever.

"So, may I come in?" You chuckled trying to lighten up the mood and wipe away your tears.

"Oh, oh, sure" Sehun said forgetting the fact that you two were still infront of the door. He then lead you into his house. 

You looked around to what seemed like a spacious apartment but smaller compared to Kai's. The thought of Kai made your heart ached.

*How could he? We have been together for 4 years and this is how he treated me?*

You then stood there not knowing what to do. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter