Chapter 22

White Rose

Yunho frowned and quickly stood up as a mixture of tears and anger was released.  He then grabbed Changmin by his collar and slammed him against the hospital wall. Then he gathered up his strength and punched Changmin in his face. Yunho kept punching Changmin over and over again. Changmin was now on the floor with a mouth full of blood and Yunho on top of him. 

 

Yunho was panting hard and Changmin started laughing.

 

" How can you laugh right now? Huh. How can you my best friend keep Jaejoong the one I love and care for a secret from me?" Said Yunho crying holding Changmin up by his collar.

 

Changmin frowned and spit on Yunho face, and then pushed Yunho off of him, and then punched Yunho making Yunho slam into the wall. He punched Yunho again making his mouth also to start to bleed.

 

" You don't love Jaejoong or care about him. You're just saying this now, because I told you Jaejoong alive. So just stop...please stop." Said Changmin crying himself.

 

" ...Changmin...I do lo-" Said Yunho, but was punched again and again.

 

" STOP STOP STOP SAYING THAT, BECAUSE YOU DON'T." Said Changmin panting hard and slammed Yunho hard against the wall.

 

Changmin looked down tears still coming out his eyes. " Jaejoong... wanted me not to tell you. It was hard for me back then not to tell you,but... as time passed you started to change..." Said Changmin looking up with a smirk on his face as the tears stopped.

 

" ... So I decide that I will love and take care of Jaejoong, something you couldn't do because you was too busy with your . Just... forget Jaejoong and let me be his new comfort." Said Changmin.

 

Yunho frowned and back hand Changmin. " Shut that mouth of yours Changmin. I will never forget Jaejoong and let him be in the arms of you." 

 

Yunho was going to punch Changmin again, but someone stepped in between them. Yunho looked to see who it was, and it was Yoochun Junsu boyfriend.

 

Yoochun frowned. " You two shouldn't be acting this way. Especially in a hospital, control yourselves." 

 

Yunho released Changmin and fixed himself so did Changmin.

 

"  Junsu awake" Said Yoochun.

 

Both Yunho and Changmin eyes widen and they quickly went to Junsu room. As they got there Junsu was sitting up with the help of his nurse. He looked pale and had bandages on his back. Junsu looked up with anger and tears looking at Yunho.

 

" ...Junsu...I didn't mean for this to happen... I...just... I'm sorry...so sorry."  Said Yunho.

 

Chagnmun had quietly left the room so he could go check on Jaejoong.

 

Junsu gripped the bed sheets. " Consider yourself no longer my or Karam father. How can you hurt your own child? I don't even want to talk to you. GET.OUT." Said Junsu with anger while Yoochun rubbed his back.

 

Yunho was going to say something, but left as his son told him to. Yunho stood outside the room and broke down in tears. He looked up and saw that Changmin left out the hospital doors, and he quickly followed him. Changmin got into his car and drove off unaware someone is following him.

 

He finally reached his destination and parked his car and got out and left. Yunho parked his car a few cars done from Changmin and quickly got out and followed Changmin.

 

Changmin went to Jaejoong room and noticed they weren't there. So he asked Jae nurse and she told him they're in the garden. He then went to the garden and smiled as he saw Karam talking with Jaejoong while Jae sat there and smiled.

 

Yunho was running around the place as he lost track of Changmin. He then quickly found Changmin, and looked pass Changmin and his eyes widen when they landed on Jaejoong.

 

Changmin smiled and walked up to them he was about to say something as they both looked at him, but someone cut him off.

 

" Jae...Jaejoong." Said Yunho walking up to them.

 

Jaejoong eyes widen in shock. 

 

Karam frowned. " Father." 

 

Changmin frowned and clenched his hands into tight fist with anger. " Why can't you just disappear?"