Chapter 16

White Rose

Four months has passed and Jaejoong was now 7 months with his pregnancy. He's been going to his treatments,in which he was slowly improving but slowly and he has been resting. A nurse comes out to check up on him and his baby. Both him and Yunho found out that he was having a little boy, in which they're excited especially Junsu. Junsu would always talk to his stomache telling his little brother how muchfun they're going to have.

Now Jaejoong was resting in his and Yunho room with Junsu head on his stomache sleep. Jae smiled and gently rubbed Junsu head.

" My two little boys." Jaejoong said receiving a small kick.

Soon Jaejoong heard a small quiet knock at the door,and Yunho came in quietly. He smiled and walked towards Jae and gave him a passionate kiss,and then kissed Junsu forehead. Then Yunho chuckled as he looked at Junsu resting his head on his umma medium size bump.

" So what has are Junsu been telling his littler brother." Yunho said looking at Jaejoong.

" How they're going to have so much fun, and eat alot of candy." Jae said with a little giggle.

Yunho smiled and gently rubbed Jae tummy felling a small kick. Junsu had already become so attached to his little brother and he's not even born yet.

Yunho then looked Jaejoong.

" I'm going to ask the maids to get dinner ready. Just sit here and rest because I know your going to tried to help them cook."  Yunho said. Jaejoong pouted he loved cooking and helping the maids.

Time passed and dinner was ready. They were all sitting at the table eating, and Yunho keep filling Jaejoong plate with food, in which Yunho thought Jaejoong was still to skinny being pregnant.

" Umma what are you going to name my little brother." Junsu said taking a bite of his meat.

" hmmm...I don't know yet sweetie. I haven't thought of any yet." Jaejoong said stuffing his mouth.

   Throughout their dinner they talked about baby names. Then Yunho tuck Junsu into bed and kissed his forehead. Then he went to his and Jae room, and changed his clothes and gently got in bed and wrapped one of his arms around Jaejoong. " I love you so much." Yunho said "I love you too."Jaejoong said with a tired voice and fell asleep. It was now morning and Yunho was getting ready for work. He wanted to stay but Jae said he should go and stop worrying. Yunho sighed and kissed Jaejoong bye and maid sure to ask the maids to make breakfast for Jae and Junsu Soon time passed and Jaejoong was sitting in there outdoor garden drinking some tea. While Junsu played chasing a butterfly. Jaejoong smiled. " Be careful Junsu." Jae said Junsu giggled as he chased they butterfly. He stopped running as he the butterfly land on a rock near a pond. Junsu smiled and quickly caught it. Junsu was so busy being preoccupied with the butterfly, and didn't notice he was being watched. Junsu smiled looking at the butterfly, but then he felt feminine hands push him into the pond making him hit his head. " Ahhh...umma." Junsu shouted while falling. The crystal clear pond was slowly turning red.