Chapter 14

White Rose

Yunho and Jaejoong sat there shocked with widen eyes. As they looked at the doctor seeing if he was joking or not.

" Pre..pregnant... I' m..pregnant." Stuttered Jaejoong completely shocked. Tears started to form in his eyes and he gently touched his stomache and smiled. He then looked at Yunho for his reaction.

" Yunnie." Jaejoong said

" Pregnant, doctor is it safe for him to go through with this pregnancy. What about his life?" Yunho said in shock as he held Jaejoong in his arms

" Well-" Dr.Choi said but was interrupted as Junsu woke up, and quickly ran to his mom, and hugged Jae.

" Umma." Junsu shouted crying. Jaejoong smiled and Yunho picked Junsu up and put him next to Jae. Jaejoong rubbed Junsu back and wiped away his tears.

"  Umma is so sorry for scaring you like that sweetie." Jaejoong said and kissed Junsu forehead.

Junsu looked at his mom.

" Umma are you okay." Junsu said. Jaejoong smiled and looked at Yunho, in which he nodded his head.Then Jaejoong looked at Junsu.

" I' m okay sweetie, but how would you feel having a brother or sister." Said Jaejoong. Junsu smiled and shot up from the bed looking excited.

" I would love that. I could have someone to play with." Said Junsu giggling.

 The doctor excused himself and told Yunho he' ll talk to them later. Jaejoong smiled and kissed Junsu cheek. Soon time passed and Junsu was sleep. He was laid comfortable next to his mom. Then Jaejoong looked at Yunho who looked serious at Jae.

" Yunnie it will be okay." Said Jae looking at Yunho in which he looked worried.

" How do you know for sure Jae. This disease and pregnancy is a big risk. I no me and Junsu can't lose you." Said Yunho holding Jae hand with tears coming out his eyes.

" Yunnie please just be positive. But if I don' t make it promise me you' ll take care of them and yourself." Said Jaejoong looking at Yunho as tears were forming in his eyes. Yunho looked down.

" I don' t Jae. I think you should just get rid of the baby. I don' t want you to be in pain through this pregnancy risking your life." Yunho said getting up looking out the window.

" Yunnie." Jae said tears coming out his eyes as he gripped his stomache.