iv

First Snow, First Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So that's how your first kiss went?" Jaemi asked her, she chuckled and nodded. She turned around to speak but Taehyung pulled her by her hands and pecked her forehead. "Wow, I see I'm invicible" Jaemi jokingly said, which Taehyung agreed to. "Sorry Jaemi" he apologised. "Non taken" Jaemi said before putting the cups down, she walked away quietly and went on with her job so she can leave them with space.

     "Sorry about that but.. I.." he held both of her hands whils smiling, she smiled and nodded to let him know that she's listening. "Need to steal you away from your friends" she tilted her head and asked him why, but he said "It's our 5th anniversary and I want to take you on a date later" he cutely pouted, so she smiled and said "Hmmm okay sure but.." she pulled him closer to her by hugging him by the waist and said "just us two?" he nodded. "Which means none of your friends involved like last year and-" 

"-but"

"No buts, so if you wanna take me on a date, then no friends allowed okay~?" he nodded and pecked her lips. "I'll see you later, okay? I'll send you the details later" he pecked her cheeks again before leaving.

 

Few hours later, she came home from work. She saw the note that he left on the door saying "Open me!". She took the letter and opened it, it read: Eunmi-ah~ It's been great spending these past 5 years with you. Come inside and follow the petals, nae? P.S. I love you <3. After reading the letter she smiled to herself and went inside the follow the petals on the floor, it lead to her room and ended on the bed where a box was placed. She put the letter down and opened the box. The box was white and was big, once opened a short black dress laid in front of her, and on top of it was another letter. It read: Hi baby! So...if you're wondering what this is for, I want you to wear it tonight okay? Namjoon hyung will be there at 9pm so please get ready before that! 

When she finished read

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter