iii

First Snow, First Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook gave Eunmi her phone back, she rolled her eyes at him and continued on walking whilst muttering 'Jeez why is he even--' before she could finish her sentence, Jungkook squeezed her sides, she squealed and jumped, she turned around and started to hit his arms playfully. "S-stop" he said whilst laughing, she wouldn't stop so he held her wrists and at that moment, slowly snow was falling and she stopped hitting him, they both stared at each other's eyes for a while before slowly staring at each other's lips. 'Why is my hear beating this... fast..--' she watched him slowly lean in, when they were about to kiss they heard someone shout Eunmi's name.

10 minutes ago.. "Hyung, I'm walking her home. You should go back doing whatever you were doing!" Taehyung heard Jungkook's voice and listened to what he said, after listening he hanged up the phone and immediately grabbed his coat and started to run to the café, when he didn't see her there, he started to walk down the road near the park since he remembered Eunmi telling him that she usually walks that way to go home. Once he saw Jungkook slowly leaning in for a kiss, Taehyung frozed and looked around, unable to speak. Once he cleared his throat, he shouted out her name and started to run towards them whilst waving with his right arm.

Jungkook dropped her hands and slowly smiled at Taehyung, Taehyung slightly smiled at him and said "I can walk her home.. you can.. go, Namjoon hyung said that he needed you" Jungkook shrugged and turned to Eunmi, he cutely smiled at her and pinched her nose, she scrunched her nose and flicked his forehead so he chuckled and told

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter