i

First Snow, First Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He walked through the noisy hallway, he noticed his friends running around and screaming and shouting but he didn't join. "Too lazy" he told them whilst putting his bag around his shoulder, and walks away to get out of the classroom. The school gave them permission to go home because of how strong the snow was. Usually, if there was snow these kids would go to the park and have snowball fights, but Taehyung on the other hand went straight to the cafe nearby. At that time, a girl called Eunmi was working. The cafe was new, and so was she. She and her father owned the cafe. She was helping him serve the customers, and that's when Taehyung came in. He sat straight on the corner next to the window, he watched kids run around with their parents, saw them laughing and throwing little snowballs at each other. He chuckled at the view and when he took his phone out, an angry customer was shouting. "WHAT KIND OF COFFEE IS THIS?? YOU EXPECT ME TO DRINK THIS?? I WANT MY MONEY BACK!" he heard the man, but chose to ignore him. "I-I'm sorry! I'll.. I'll make you a new-" before she could finish her sentence, the man shouted again, and because of this Taehyung stood up and defended the girl. "Excuse me, but please stop shouting. There are others here that's trying to find peace and quiet" the man stared at him and was about to say something when the girl apologised and quickly gave the man his money. The angry man sighed heavily and took his bag and walked out of the cafe. Eunmi sighed and looked at the man's cup. "T-that liar!" she said under her breath. She took the cup, and sighed. The cup was empty, and the man used his voice to get the coffee for free. She sighed and cleaned the table, Taehyung was waiting for a simple 'thank you' but she didn't say anything and continued on working. He sat back to where he was and waited for someone to get his order. She walked up to him and asked him what he wanted. "Caramel macchiato please" she nodded and walked away to the kitchen behind the counter. She came back and gave it to him and bowed. He smiled at her and asked her what her name was, she told him that she couldn't talk since she was working, so he told her that he would wait for her.

After a while, Eunmi's father told her that she could go for a break. She thanked him and kissed his cheek before taking her apron off to head out but Taehyung shouted "Hey, where are you going?" she stopped and turned around, she bowed and told him that she was going to leave, but he laughed and told her that she wasn't.

They walked to the park, and sat on a bench. It was hard for her not to throw any snow balls at him, but since he was being nice to her for not throwing her any s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter