ii

First Snow, First Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day she worked. Her father told her that she isn't going to school yet until their Christmas break is over. She spent half the day writing orders, and washing the dishes. At lunch time, Taehyung never came so she walked around town for a while before getting back to work. Once she finally came back, there he was sitting in that same corner. She didn't notice him since she was staring at her phone wondering if she should call him or not. 'Maybe he'll think I'm interested in him..' she sighed and walked to the back of the cafe to put her coat and bag away. 'Nah.. I won't call. I'll just simply say that I.. forgot..' she nodded to herself. 'Yeah.. that shoul--' "Eunmi, there's a boy waiting for you" Yaejin, who was working by the till called. Eunmi blinked and wore her apron, she stood up and thanked Yaejin and looked at the boy who was standing there. She smiled and greeted him, "Annyeonghaseyo, may I take your order?" he chuckled and told her, "I'm Jungkook. V told me to come here since he had to leave early" she tilted her head, and asked him who V was, so he told her that it was the guy that she met yesterday so she nodded. "Oh I see" was all she said. "Do you want anything?" she asked, he looked up at the menu board and said "I'll have a mocha bubble tea" and smiled. She nodded and went told Yaejin to make it so that she could go and clean some tables.

Jungkook got his bubble tea, he took a sip from it and stared at Eunmi.

Once she was done cleaning the tables, she put the cloth in her pocket and walked back to the kitchen to replace it.

"V said that he'll call you later, so.." Jungkook said when he saw her by the till. She nodded and said "Okay, I'll.. wait for it?" she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter