Chapter 4 (I'm give up)

My Bad Boy

Shin Hye then returned to his office. Before returning to work, Shin Hye knocking on the door Jong Suk's room..
Tok .. Tok .. Tok ..
Jong Suk: "Yes please enter."
Shin Hye: "Boss, I'm sorry to disturb."
Jong Suk: "It's okay. Why are you here?"
Shin Hye: "I want to apologize, I've made boss embarrassed."
Jong Suk: "Oh, well. I just do not like to see women cry. Now, you go back to work."
Shin Hye: "Good."
Shin Hye was out of the room Jong Suk. She is doing work that has not been resolved. When she was doing the work, a staff came over to Shin Hye ..
Staff: "What is your relationship with the boss?"
Shin Hye: "Who? Me?"
Staff: "You're the new worker in here, do not try to look for the boss's attention."
Shin Hye: "I'm not looking for attention, I just want to work."
Staff: "I hold your words!"

Staff were then left the room Shin Hye. After that, Shin Hye increasingly felt uncomfortable working. But soon she throw away her ideas.
5 o'clock in the afternoon, time to go home. Jong Suk was out of the office.
Jong Suk: "Why are you still here? You do not go home?"
Shin Hye: "There are some jobs that I have not been completed. Did you want to go home?"
Jong Suk: "Yes."
Then the phone rang belongs Jong Suk ..
Jong Suk: "Hello, why are you calling Seohyun?"
Seohyun: "Oppa, I go home with you."
Jong Suk: "You are not with Yong Hwa?"
Seohyun: "Yong, there is work to be done. Was Shin Hye gone home?"
Jong Suk: "Not yet. You can tell on Yong Hwa to take
Shin Hye home. I do not like to see women come home at night alone."
Seohyun: "Well, oppa. I wait in the lobby."
After receiving the call, Jong Suk went home first. While Shin Hye is still doing its job.

An hour later, Shin Hye finished doing his job. Before going home, he went to the bathroom. However, when in bathroom was comes a staff and she locked Shin Hye in bathroom. Shin Hye was trying to ask for help.
Yong Hwa who has completed his work, he came to the place of work Shin Hye. However, there is no Shin Hye. When Yong Hwa busy looking, he accidentally bumped into the staff. He heard the staff talking about Shin Hye is locked in the bathroom.
Arriving in the bathroom ..
Yong Hwa: "Shinhye .."
Shin Hye: "Yonghwa .. help me."
Yong Hwa: "Wait, I'll help you."
The door successfully opened and Shin Hye came out of the bathroom.
Shin Hye: "Thanks you've helped me."
Yong Hwa: "Let's go home now. I'll take you home."
Shin Hye: "Wait, I want to take my bag."
After taking the bag, Yong Hwa drove
Shin Hye home. Arriving home, Minhyuk has been waiting for ..

Minhyuk: "Why are you late? Who is coming with you? 
Shin Hye: "I was finishing my job, oppa. I came along with Yong Hwa."
Minhyuk: "Where is he?" 
Yong Hwa went into the house ..
Yong Hwa: "I'm here, Hyung."
Minhyuk: "We have not met for a long time. Would you like to stay here?" 
Yong Hwa: "Perhaps, if Shin Hye allow me to stay."
Shin Hye: "You stay here. You have not met with oppa, definitely you want to tell each other."
Yong Hwa: "Thank you."
Shin Hye went to his room. Arriving dikamar, Shin Hye jumped on the bed shows her excitement for tonight Yong Hwa stay at home.
Meanwhile, Yong Hwa and
Minhyuk chatting in the living room ..
Minhyuk: "I do not know you now have a girlfriend." 
Yong Hwa: "I was also surprised that I could forget about Shin Hye."
Minhyuk: "What is the meaning of your words ?"

Yong Hwa: "I used to love Shin Hye. I was quite happy when she wants to prove to me that she can mature."
Minhyuk: "If you like my sister, why did you disappear without a word?" 
Yong Hwa: "Because I met with Seohyun. She's my girlfriend now."
Minhyuk: "What made you choose your girlfriend?" 
Yong Hwa: "I chose her because she is not tired to me. She was also very kind and attentive to me. I want to apologize to you, I did not say that I like your sister."
 Minhyuk: "I understand. However,
Shin Hye really likes you. She really miss you ."
Yong Hwa: "What should I do?"
Minhyuk: "You take good care of your girl. I think Shin Hye will understand as time goes by."
Yong Hwa: "I hope so."
After the story, they went to bed. The next morning ..

Yong Hwa: "Shin Hye, let's go."
Shin Hye: "Wait .."
Shin Hye took his leave with Minhyuk ..
Shin Hye: "Oppa, I go to work."
Minhyuk: "You be careful on the road."
They also went to the office together. Arriving at the office, Seohyun and Jong Suk saw them leave together.
Seohyun: "Yong .." (jealous)
Yong Hwa who was talking to Shin Hye also looked at Seohyun ..
Yong Hwa: "Hyun, I stayed overnight at her home. I stayed because her brother asked me to stay."
Seohyun: "What is true?" (see Shin Hye)
Shin Hye: "Yeah, right."
Seohyun: "I think there is something between you two."
Jong Suk: "You do not think worse yet, you should listen to their explanations."
Seohyun: "Yes, oppa."
Jong Suk: "Shin Hye, you go out with me. You and I work in the same room. Come together .." (embracing Shin Hye)
Shin Hye: "Yes, boss.. But, why do you embrace me?"

Jong Suk: "What you do not like to be embraced by a handsome man like me?"
Shin Hye: "Nothing." (removing the embrace of Jong Suk)
Yong Hwa who see it as do not like. He still likes Shin Hye. However, he did not want to hurt Seohyun.
Seohyun: "Let's go into the room together, Yong."
Yong Hwa: "Well, Hyun." (smile)
They went to their workspace.

After working up in the room ..
Shin Hye: "Boss, I want to talk to you."
Jong Suk: "What do you want to talk about?"
Shin Hye: "You should not be nice to me. I do not want to be locked in a bathroom like yesterday."
Jong Suk: "Who lock you? For what reason?"
Shin Hye: "The reason is you. Now, I go to work."
Jong Suk: "Ah, yes."

Jong Suk did not understand the speech of Shin Hye. He became upset, yesterday he tried either because they want to help. But, now Shin Hye asked to reverse.

Four of them also do the job. When the clock shows the lunch time, Jong Suk invited Shin Hye to go eat together.
Jong Suk: "Shin Hye, I wanted to have lunch with you."
Shin Hye: "I can not.  I would like to invite
Yong Hwa to lunch with me."
Jong Suk: "He's definitely going to lunch with Seohyun."
Shin Hye: "This morning, when leaving, he said he was going to eat with me."
Jong Suk: "Well, if you say no to me. You'll get ready to
hurt after see them ."
Jong Suk is angry even go to lunch alone. While Shin Hye, she was already guilty of rough on his boss.
Shin Hye contacted
Yong Hwa..
Shin Hye: "Hello, Yong."
Yong Hwa: "Why are you calling me?"
Shin Hye: "Did not you say, we'll have lunch together?"
Yong Hwa: "Well, you wait for me in the restaurant near the office. I'll join you there."
Shin Hye: "I'm waiting for you there."

After a close call, Shin Hye went to a restaurant near the office. There she saw Jong Suk who is daydreaming.
Meanwhile Yong Hwa ..
Yong Hwa: "Hyun, are you not hungry?"
Seohyun: "I've got a job. Would you be able to buy me lunch?"
Yong Hwa: "Okay, I'll buy you lunch."
Yong Hwa came downstairs and then went to the restaurant where Shin Hye wait ..
Yong Hwa: "Shin Hye, sorry you had to wait a long time."
Shin Hye: "It's all right."
Yong Hwa: "Did you order food?"
Shin Hye: "Not yet. Yong, do you want to celebrate a birthday with me?"
Yong Hwa: "Where are you going to celebrate my birthday?" (smile spoiled)
Shin Hye: "It's still a secret."
Yong Hwa: "You just set the place."
They were then ordered food, Yong Hwa did not forget to order food for Seohyun. From a distance proximity Jong Suk saw Yong Hwa and Shin Hye. He was upset because Yong Hwa like playing with
Seohyun.

Having finished lunch, Yong Hwa back to his office and deliver food orders to Seohyun. Shin Hye returned to his room. When she reached her room ..
Shin Hye: "Why do not you work?"
Jong Suk: "You go into my office."
in Jong Suk's room ..
Jong Suk: "I do not like it when you and Yong Hwa
hurt my cousin, Seohyun. She's been good to you all. Why do you return the favor to hurt her?"
Shin Hye: "I just want to Yong Hwa back to me."
Jong Suk: "He told me, if you were as a child. You just small
child for him. While Seohyun could be more mature."
Shin Hye: "I'm not going to give up until I hear from
Yong Hwa's mouth that he really did not like me!"
Shin Hye was out of the room Jong Suk. She was upset that Jong Suk did not take her side. From then on, Jong Suk also be flat and indifferent to Shin Hye.
Seohyun who know about relation between Shin Hye and Yong Hwa from Jong Suk, feel angry with Yong Hwa. And then, Seohyun and Yong Hwa fight because Shin Hye.

A week passed, today is Yong Hwa's birthday. Shin Hye has prepared a surprise for Yong Hwa. Once completed, Shin Hye was trying to call Yong Hwa.
Shin Hye: "Hello, Yong."
Yong Hwa: "Hello, Shin Hye."
Shin Hye: "You come to the party so I'm already prepared, right?"
Yong Hwa: "Yes, I was coming. But, I want to see Seohyun."
Shin Hye: "Why do you have to meet Seohyun?"
Yong Hwa: "I want to resolve my problem with her."
Shin Hye: "All right."

After a close call, Yong Hwa went to see Seohyun ..
Yong Hwa: "Hyun, I want to talk to you."
Seohyun: "What do you want to talk to me?"
Yong Hwa: "I want to apologize, I do not intend to cheat. I love you, Hyun."
Seohyun: "What can I trust you?"
Yong Hwa: "You can have my word."
Seohyun: "All right. Now you're getting ready to come with me. Though I'm mad at you, I still prepare a surprise for you."

Yong Hwa: "All right." (smile of relief)
Yong Hwa and Seohyun went to a place that has been prepared by Seohyun. Yong Hwa did not remember his promise to Shin Hye. Meanwhile Shin Hye ..
Shin Hye: "Why so long Yong Hwa? I want to express my feelings. Till 12 o'clock if he does not come, I will give up. I'm tired of chasing him."

Shin Hye Yong Hwa kept waiting. However, Yong Hwa did not appear. Clock shows 11:59 pm. Soon the sound of footsteps coming. Shin Hye was turning off the lights. And even then the sound of footsteps getting closer. When up, turn on the lights and Shin Hye ..
Shin Hye: "Happy birthday, Yong." (smile)

I'M NOT YONG HWA, STUPID GIRL!

Shin Hye was surprised ..

 

 

to be continued..

 

please comment, upvote, and subscribe my story. Thank you :)