Chapter 3 (He doesn't like me)

My Bad Boy

Shin Hye: "Hmm .. Huh? YOU!!!"

Shin Hye was surprised, she did not know that the man who met yesterday is her boss. Her hope that Jong Suk did not recognize herself about what happened yesterday.
Jong Suk: "Seohyun, she's who?"
Seohyun: "Jong Suk oppa, she is a new employee and she will be your secretary."
Jong Suk: "You know me? Earlier you yell like we've just met." (With a sweet face)
Shin Hye: "Ah, no. I was recognize a wrong person."
Jong Suk: "Seohyun, thank you for take care her here."
Seohyun: Yes, oppa. No need to thank you. I went back to work first, Yong Hwa was already waiting for me. "
Jong Suk: "All right."

Seohyun was eventually returned to his workplace. Then, Jong Suk also go into his room. However, before ..
Jong Suk: "Now you started working, I hope you are comfortable here."
Shin Hye: "Th .. Thank you, boss."
Jong Suk: "Yes. Half an hour you get into my room."
Shin Hye: "Okay."

Already half an hour, Shin Hye went into the room Jong Suk ..
Tok .. tok .. tok ..
Shin Hye: "May I enter boss?"
Jong Suk: "Yes please enter."


Shin Hye goes into room..
Shin Hye: "Why is boss asked me to come here?"
Jong Suk: "Shin Hye, you have a nice name. Yesterday, you said we are not going to see again. However, turns out we meet again."
Shin Hye: "Well, when we meet boss?" (Shin Hye surprised)
Jong Suk: "Hahahaha .. I was not forgotten your face the strange girl. Was that, I pretend to do not know you because there is Seohyun."
Shin Hye: "I was not a strange girl, you were strange and annoying."
Jong Suk: "Oh really? Do you want I stopped you from work today?"
Shin Hye: "Heh, do not .. do not .."
Jong Suk: "It looks like you're not working here because you wanted to work. Guess right?" (curious)
Shin Hye: "Who told you? You pretentious know!"
Jong Suk: "I'm going to pick out. Now you work there again!"

Shin Hye returned to her room, she would upset with Jong Suk’s attitude. She was thinking of quitting. But for the sake of getting Yong Hwa, she must endure ..

(POV Shin Hye)
I'm upset, I'm angry, why do I have a boss like him? Why to be able snatch you back, I got to meet people like my boss. I will survive, I'm not going to lose with Seohyun.

Shin Hye back to work, did not feel the time is lunch hour. Jong Suk was out of the office. Then comes Seohyun and Yong Hwa met Jong Suk.
Seohyun: "Jong Suk oppa."
Jong Suk: "Yes, what?"
Yong Hwa: "We had lunch together. Seohyun want to eat with you and Shin Hye."
Seohyun: "Shin Hye, you come to eat with us." (Pull arm Shin Hye).
Jong Suk: "Come along, Shin Hye." (Smile)
Shin Hye: "No way, if the boss come, I won’t come."
Yong Hwa: "Shin Hye, why are you so childish? Come on .."
Shin Hye: "Hmm .. well Yoong." (Smile)
Jong Suk: "Hahaha .. I now know."
Seohyun: "Oppa, you already know what?"
Jong Suk: "No, forget it already."
Yong Hwa: "Come, dear Hyun."
Seohyun: "Yes, my love Yoong." (Holding Yong Hwa's
hands)
 

Shin Hye cleared his desk and then followed Yong Hwa and Seohyun together Jong Suk.
Jong Suk: "You do not want to follow they as each other hold hands?"
Shin Hye: "Iiih, who did you get?"
Jong Suk: "I'm your boss. Later I'm just afraid you lost on the road." Hahaha (laughs)
Shin Hye: "I’m not a child anymore! Did you like this because you like me? Sorry, I’m like someone else."
Jong Suk: "Hahaha .. you are very confident. I’m like a beautiful woman who does not like you."

The four of them ate together, Shin Hye happy to be eating with Yong Hwa as it used to. Although currently beside him is Seohyun. However, one thing that makes Shin Hye less comfortable and it was Jong Suk.
Yong Hwa: "Jong Suk, what do you think about Shin Hye?"
Jong Suk: "What do you mean?"
Seohyun: "Yes, oppa. What is her work good?"
Jong Suk: "So far, well and good."
Yong Hwa: "What do you think about Jong Suk?" (ask Shin Hye)


Shin Hye is busy with his food. He ignored the question of Yong Hwa.
Seohyun: "Yoong, it seems Shin Hye looks hungry."
Shin Hye was surprised ..
Shin Hye: "No, no. You just asked me about what?"
Yong Hwa: "You no change from the first. Still at your conduct when you're eating." (Laughs)
Jong Suk: "Maybe she does not eat at home, so for free now to she eat a lot."
Seohyun: "Oppa." (Hitting Jong Suk)
Jong Suk: "Yeah, sorry. Way when she eats looks funny. You really happy to be friend with her?"
Yong Hwa: "She's already like family. It's why I consider her like a sister."
DEG!! UHUK! UHUK! Shin Hye choking on food ..
Jong Suk: "So really !"
Seohyun: "Oppa, do not be evil. Here, I am among you to the bathroom. We clean your clothes and your face."
Yong Hwa: "What was I say something wrong?"
Shin Hye: "Not really. I excused myself to the bathroom first."

While Seohyun and Shin Hye to the bathroom, Jong Suk chatting with Yong Hwa about Shin Hye ..
Jong Suk: "Can I ask you?"
Yong Hwa: "Sure, what?"
Jong Suk: "If, Shin Hye likes you. How are you feeling?"
Yong Hwa: "I do not like Shin Hye. She looks like a little child."
Jong Suk: "I think she is beautiful. She is always concern with you."
Yong Hwa: "I like the type of woman like Seohyun. She's smart, beautiful and mature."
Jong Suk: "If you do not like it , you are sure to him . He expects much of you."
Yong Hwa: "Hahaha .. Shin Hye was not like me."
Jong Suk: "We'll see."

Shin Hye and Seohyun went back, then Yong Hwa and Jong Suk got up from his seat to return to work .
Yong Hwa: "Hyun, let's go back to the office."
Seohyun: "Come on, dear."
Yong Hwa: "Jong Suk, I entrusted
Shin Hye to you."
Jong Suk: "All right."

Yong Hwa and Seohyun returned to the company in advance. Meanwhile Jong Suk and Shin Hye ..
Shin Hye: "Do you think I'm like a little kid? Am I not beautiful?"
Jong Suk: "You are like a little child. You're not pretty."
Shin Hye cry ..
HUAAAAA ! ! ! HUAAAA ! !
The people around them look towards Jong Suk. Jong Suk panic because people thought that he makes Shin Hye cry.

Jong Suk: "Why are you crying here?"
Shin Hye: "I do not know, I just want to cry."
Jong Suk: "Oh, do not cry. I must become suspected make you cry."
Shin Hye: "Everyone, I cry not for him." (explaining to people who saw)
Jong Suk: "You are really stupid! I'm shy!" (pull hands Shin Hye)

 

Jong Suk brings Shin Hye went into the company. Jong Suk took her to the top floor. On the top floor there is a garden.
Jong Suk: "You cry if you want here. Do not cry in front of people!"
Shin Hye: "I'm sorry."
Jong Suk: "Remove your tears with my handkerchief. I'm going back to my office. When you finished from cry, you go back to work."
Shin Hye: "Yes, thank you."

Jong Suk had come down and go back to his room. While Shin Hye, she felt guilty at Jong Suk because she made ​​him ashamed.

 

 

(to be continued)

 

Please subscribe and comment to my story, thank you :)