Chapter 1 (Flashback)

My Bad Boy

At that time my age is 17 years old and I began to make friends with Yong Hwa. We are always together, until I realized that I liked it. However, I never got to express my feelings. This is because I'm afraid to say it.

Shin Hye: "Yong Hwa, after graduating what you want to do?"

Yong Hwa: "Maybe I'll work out of town."

Shin Hye: "Why are out of town? You want to leave behind me?"

Yong Hwa: "No, but I feel the life in the city better."

Shin Hye: "But still you left me, I'll be lonely without you."

Yong Hwa: "Well, you have to find a boyfriend Shin Hye dear."

Shin Hye: "You call me use the word dear, I'm ashamed to be." (smile himself)

Yong Hwa: "Hahaha ... You like this, so adorable." (Pinched cheeks Shin Hye)

Shin Hye: "I'm not a child Yooooooong ..."

 

We run to the house. Yong Hwa house next to my house, but his parents are rarely home because busy working. Sometimes Yong Hwa came to my house to eat together. He was also close to my brother, MinHyuk Oppa.

Shin Hye: "Oppaaa .. Where?"

Minhyuk: "In my room, Yong Hwa is also here. You come here.."

Shin Hye: "Well Oppa .."

 

Soon Shin Hye was in. ..

Shin Hye: "What are you doing?"

Yong Hwa: "Hyung gave me great information work in the city."

Minhyuk: "Yong Hwa, you want to work in Gangnam? Handsome guy as you are fit to work in Gangnam."

Shin Hye: "Oppa, Should I come work there?"

Minhyuk: "There shouldn’t be, you must in here. You can help mothers to keep the store."

Shin Hye: "Oppa so mean to me."

Minhyuk: "Yong Hwa was going to college and working part-time there. You were female, you can continue your studies here."

Yong Hwa: "Hyung, I think the idea is very good for me go to Gangnam. Hmm, Shin Hye you try to listen advice from your Oppa.."

Shin Hye: "Well Yooooong.." (Annoyed)

 

My time with Yong Hwa just 1 month. This week was a quiet week, I and Yong Hwa studying together as usual. We are serious when studying because we expect to get satisfactory results. Day after day passed until the final exam time arrives..

Yong Hwa: "Shin Hye, come on .. we will be late to school."

Shin Hye: "Yes Yooong, wait for me .."

Yong Hwa: "You ride my bike with me, so we quickly get to school."

Shin Hye: "Thanks Yoong.." (pounding heartbeat with pleasure)

 

Along the way to school, Shin Hye felt a lot of flowers that fell complement her feeling to ride a bike with Yong Hwa. Arriving at the school, they rushed to class and take exams. Yong Hwa and Shin Hye appeared relaxed work on the problems. After finish the exams..

Yong Hwa: "How about your exams? Easy?"

Shin Hye: "Easy, I'm studying with you yesterday."

Yong Hwa: "Good girl.." (Ruffled Shin Hye’s hair)

Shin Hye: "I'm not a child Yooong.."

They both walked to the cafeteria. However, there is a disturbing thought Shin Hye ..

 

(Shin Hye POV)

Why Yong Hwa treat me like a child, or perhaps he did think I was a small child? I should be able to confess my feelings somehow .. When I can boldly declare him only a week ..

 

Yong Hwa suddenly came patted Shin Hye’s shoulder..

Yong Hwa: "Why you dreamy?"

Shin Hye: "There is a bit bothering me."

Yong Hwa: "What is the problem?"

Shin Hye: "The problem is about my feelings .."

Yong Hwa: "You like someone? Who?"

Shin Hye: "Huh? Not really. I misspoke earlier."

Yong Hwa: "If true, it's a good news."

 

Day by day we passed well for the exams. Then the final exam was over. Tonight is our graduation night. This should be the right time I expressed my feelings. Yong Hwa should know that I like him. But what happens ..

Shin Hye: "Yong Hwa is our graduation day, you plan on going?"

Yong Hwa: "After the graduation ceremony, it looks like the kids in the class have a party."

Shin Hye: "Then you want to come?"

Yong Hwa: "Yes, I'm coming. You also come right?"

Shin Hye: "Ah .. hmm .. yes, I'm coming. Now I should say something with you?

Yong Hwa: "About what?"

Shin Hye: "If I .. I .. I .."

 

Emerging from a distance yelling Minhyuk ..

Minhyuk: "Hi guys .." (yelling)

Yong Hwa: "Hyung, where are you going?"

Minhyuk: "I want to come to your graduation ceremony. I'm leaving with you guys.."

Yong Hwa: "Okay. Oh yes, did you want to talk me about what?"

Shin Hye: "Just forget about it! (Pitched upset, then Shin Hye goes first)

 

(Shin Hye POV)

Minhyuk Oppa why are you coming at a crucial moment? I have not expressed my feelings to Yong Hwa. He should know before going to leave me. Yong Hwa is also stupid why do you not know that I like you.

 

Graduation ceremony goes well, then in the afternoon we all gathered in the cafe to celebrate our graduation. We sing, dance, jokes and many more things done. However, I do not know if Yong Hwa accelerate his departure tomorrow morning. On the way home from a party ..

Yong Hwa: "Shin Hye, I wish you could take care of myself well here. Do not trouble your brother, Minhyuk."

Shin Hye: "Why are you talking like that? Like you go and not going back again."

Yong Hwa: "I don’t mean like that. I want you to be an adult, you also has entered college."

Shin Hye: "You'll have to remember I was there, doesn’t close to each other women."

Yong Hwa: "Hahaha .. my little sister jealous?"

Shin Hye: "I was not a child Yong, you know we are the same age."

Yong Hwa: "Yeah I know. Were you not a small child, you prove to me that you can be an adult."

Shin Hye: "Okay .."

 

That night was the last night and the next morning ..

Minhyuk: "Shin Hye, you do not want to wake up? Wouldn’t you greet Yong Hwa for the last time?"

Shin Hye: (waking up) "What? He's gone now?"

Minhyuk: "Yes, he said accelerated his departure."

Shin Hye came downstairs to see Yong Hwa ..

Shin Hye: "Yooooong, you're evil!"

Yong Hwa: "Forgive me, my parents are accelerating my departure. Goodbye Shin Hye."

Shin Hye: "You must be careful on the way. If I've been able to grow up, there shall I declare to you."

Yong Hwa: "I wait for your statement."

Shin Hye: "Send me a letter, if you can’t send me a letter just call me."

Yong Hwa: "Definitely."

 

Yong Hwa went off without a chance for me to expressed my feelings to him. The first two months when Yong Hwa live in Gangnam, he was often called. But now, not anymore. I like losing his figure. What is he doing now? What she had forgotten me? Things like that that always comes to mind. (Shin Hye POV)

 

When it Minhyuk see her sister who is sad..

Minhyuk : " Shin Hye, he may have discovered a new life there."

Shin Hye : "Yes, but he should not forget me."

Minhyuk : " You like him?"

Shin Hye : " Yeah I really like him and I don’t want if he was willing to close with another woman."

Minhyuk : "If you liked him, you must show to him that you deserve for him. Now, finish your college. Having finished your college, we both moved to Gangnam. What do you think?"

Shin Hye : " Oppaaa I love you .. " (kiss Minhyuk’s cheek)

 

From then on, I’m spirit for finish my college. Three years I have not seen and heard about Yong Hwa. His telephone number has also been changed. I and Minhyuk moved to Gangnam. In there, Minhyuk opened a store of vegetables and fruits. I'm also looking for work and look for the presence Yong Hwa. I never thought I see him..

I saw him with a beautiful woman with long hair. I was disappointed, it was time for me to prove to him was gone.

 

 

 

Please subscribe and comment about my story, thanks :)