t w o

Embrace You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

⊰ Some Enchanted Evening ⊱

Some enchanted evening
You may see a stranger
You may see a stranger across a crowded room
And somehow you know
You know even then
That someday you’ll see her again and again

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong entered the coffee shop near the company. It’s his morning routine before going to workplace. The owner of the coffee shop is his high school’s friend. The one he used to bullied. Now they’re in a good term since Jiyong came three years ago, apologized sincerely.

 

“Hey, Hyunjoo. You’re here?”

 

“Oh, Jiyong! You’re early today. A breakfast, maybe?” he ordered a breakfast for him to one of his waiter.

 

“Yes please. I didn’t get a proper breakfast at home since my parent went to Busan.” They took a seat on the table near the glass window that gave them a great view of the busy streets on the morning.

 

“They’re a lovely couple. Almost spend their days away from the children. You should get married and have kids faster, Yong-ah. They will stick at home, I bet.” He put down his coffee and they went on a serious morning talk.

 

“I don’t think so. I haven’t seen anybody lately. So busy with the company.” Jiyong loosened his tie.

 

“Oh, don’t say that. Any lady will kill to get you fall for them.” Hyujoo .

 

“Uh-Oh. Let’s see if I can get a girlfriend this year. I’m hopeless man.” They both laughed and soon the breakfast was delivered. Jiyong had a great time every morning.

 

 

▵▿▵▿▵▿▵

 

 

“Thanks, Hyunjoo-ah. I’ll come often.”

 

“Sure, Yong-ah. Bye!” Jiyong nodded and walks over his car when suddenly a call comes to his phone. He answered it as he went to his red Ferrari.

 

 

 

“Ah, Soojung-ah!” he responded with enthusiasm in his voice.

 

“YAAA~ Oppa don’t call me that name again! UGH!” the caller shouts and Jiyong can’t help but pulled out his Bluetooth for a bit as he turned to the other side of the road.

 

“Kekeke.. by the way, why did you call?”

 

“Oppa, you will attend the grand opening of my branch in Gangnam this evening right?”

 

“Of course, sister.”

 

“OKAY. Because I want to brag you to the world! TA DAHHH! I got the iest man on this galaxy in my arms and he is single and he is all over me, I’m his beloved one! OMG! I’m so excited for the speech and those reporters!!” she keeps on blabbering with her loud and high-note voice, making him giggled.

 

“Yah.. you little brat. Just wait for Oppa, arra?”

 

“Wear the suit I designed for you, okay?” Krystal said impersonating their Mom’s tone.

 

“Okay. I already brought it with me now.” glancing to the back seats of his sport car from the

 

“I’m waiting, Oppa.”

 

“Yesss! Bye sister.”

 

“Have a great workday Oppa! Love you!”

 

“Ne.” A man with nice suit opened the door for him and he came out giving him his keys and he walks to the building. Just a few seconds after his arrival, some important people who waited for him in the lobby started walking with him to the elevator.

 

 

▵▿▵▿▵▿▵

 

 

“Sir, there is something I would like to report.” Yuri said after she knocked twice. She is Jiyong’s secretary and she is one of the smartest Kwon. His uncle stays abroad and asked his Dad to take care of Yuri. Because she gives a lot interest to the company since she was younger.

 

“Come, Yuri-ah.” Jiyong always speak informally when it’s just the two of them.

 

“Sir, I just got a news from..”

 

“Jiyong please.” Jiyong never likes it when his family members–no matter how far the connection is–call him formally especially those who are older or on the same age as him.

 

“Alright, Jiyong, In Na said your beloved sister will make collaboration with a daughter of Park.” Yuri waited for his response but then he glanced to her from his papers and told her to continue her report.

 

“But the problem is, we never know about this girl. Because she is the unknown daughter.”


“Ah, the one that lives in States right?” Jiyong slowly puts interest to the topic.

 

“Yes. And she is revealing herself but we can’t access her personal data since The Park already handled it.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter