o n e

Embrace You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

o n e .

 

⊰ Hey Now ⊱

Hey now, hey now
I haven’t had a good laugh for a day now
Hey now, hey now
You know you’re down, let’s do this right now
Hey now, hey now
Up top, we’re the kings of the playground
Hey now, hey now
You know you’re down, let’s do this right now!

 

 

 

 

Can we just get back and be who we are before?

 

 

That thought consumed me up the whole day. I miss being a little kid, playing soccer or kites. Laughing loudly, cry easily. You don’t feel shy at all. All you do is to be happy. You don’t know what is Math. What is Biology. What is money. You don’t have this eager to get more money day by day. And maybe, you love every one that you meet. No hate, no other kind of love.

 

Or maybe those days when I still fights and attend illegal race. When I go to club as if I’m old enough for that. Those nights when Dad locked me up. Mom will come to my room and begs me to eat my dinner. All those maids were afraid of my Dad and secretly afraid.

 

 

But I guess Dad is right on some other ways.

 

 

I got my own apartment now. My own car. I can spend my own money that I get from coming every morning to the office and slowly reaching a higher position. I remember the day I went to the company as a new guy. No one knows it’s me, Kwon Jiyong. The CEO’s one and only son. Everybody treats me the same, as a new worker.

 

I have to do a copy for 100 people who will attend a meeting. Then the one who asked me to do it lightly said that he got some words wrong. And I have to do it all over again. I have to made coffees for the senior workers as they worked over-time.

 

 

 

 

I went from nobody to the body.

 

 

 

After two years training and a year being an intern on the branch in USA, I got back and after 8 months I’m a legal heir now. I never wanted to take my Dad’s position. But I guess this is my life, and Dad is putting his hopes high to me. He still watches over me as I took his position as CEO. But I was never a CEO. He still the CEO of Kwon corp. but the trusts me to work as a CEO, because he said he wants a happy old days with my Mom. They went for vacation two weeks in a month. I swear, life could never been better for both. My Mom is the happiest woman ever. I doubt she ever feels lonely as my Dad always showered her his love.

 

 

My first sister is working as a new worker like me on this company, I often check on her but I make sure no one knows that she is my sister. We got different face because I luckily inherit my Dad’s rough and tough face but she inherits my Dad’s characters. She looks like a tough woman who will soon become a career woman even when she grows old.  She yelled as I did something stupid or when I get sick and made my Mom sad. When I went to illegal race and My Mom cried when I involved in an accident. She looks as if she is about to put the city on fire.

 

She is so different to the youngest daughter of Kwon. The youngest always rebels. She loves to party, spend the money recklessly but luckily she doesn’t do drugs and those things. She is a lovely person just like Mom actually but her friends changed her. My Mom said she is on her process of growing up. She will enter college this year, majoring in Fashion. I like her designs and she designed some of my suit or my casual clothes. Yes, maybe because our money is so unlimited, truthfully said. She easily spends it for those things. And yeah, sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter