Chapter 5

The First Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Anyways thanks for leaving some feedback.. So this episode I will made Kris Pov.. I hope you guys understand and enjoy!!

[Kris Pov]    I think I have saw her somewhere. Where is it? Don't tell she was the girl that I gave my umbrella. I looked  at Amber's face carefully.. Eyes.. Nose... Mouth.. I think she is, no doubt because of her eyes.  She was focusing doing her homework. I think so because I don't really see what she was doing.. Is she still remember me?   "Hmm.. Can you take my order now?" Someone suddenly asked me.   I looked at the person who's in front of me and looked like she was angry.   "Owh yeah... Sorry.. What is your order?"   "Okay.. I want black coffe.."    I took a glanced at Amber and I saw she was talking with Xiumin. She always looked happy when she was with Xiumin. Are they really just a friend? Then, she suddenly laughed because Xiumin said something at her. When did Xiumin know to make a joke. But she really look cute when she laughed especially her eyes. It's look so attractive.   "STOP! Looking at the couple and finish my order first. I'm in hurry right now!!"   "Owh, Okay. Okay."                      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   "Where is Amber?" I asked Xiumin while my eyes is looking for Amber.   "She already went home. Why you suddenly ask?" Xiumin looked at me with suspensed like I was have bad things to do to her.   "Huh." I looked at the ceiling. "I just want to ask because I'm curious." I looked back at Xiumin who's still looked at me with that eyes. "Yo! Calm down and I'm not going to do bad thing to her." I patted on his shoulders.  "Hmm. Okay." Xiumin rolled his eyes. Actually Xiumin is my cousin. We are really close because we live together since we were a baby but when we seven years old, my parents have to move to China because of my father cafe at their has a problem. So it has been ten years since the last time I met Xiumin because my family never went to Korea since then but now we came back to Korea because the problem at the China already solved. Wow. It's really took so long..  "Xiumin." I called Xiumin and he just gave me a responded with 'hmm'..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter