24/ 7 - When I'm falling,...

Rumors of The Right Path ~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Previously: Taecyeon embraced Yoona, while she's worried about the future, because she loves Donghae, whereas Taecyeon is the father of her child and a stranger, which made the situation even worse. They are still hugging... ______________________________________________________________   Taec: I guess, .. I should lea--   But then, Yoona broke the hug and ran towards a bush. She was threwing up. It was too much stress for her and the baby. Taecyeon was confused, but ran after her.   Taec: Are you alright? Yoona: *coughs* it's .. okay [looked at Taec] Taec[avoided her eyes]: ... I should bring you to your room. Yoona: .. I wanted to buy some f-- Taec[interrupting]: Don't worry, I'll go, buy you some things.   Taecyeon gave her a hand and brought Yoona to her apartment. First she wasn't sure, what that kind of stranger had in his mind, when taking her hand but she didn't protested. When he enetered the room, he couldn't believe how small her apartment was. Compared to his room,her whole apartment was as big as his parlour. The kitchen wasn't cleaned at all. Various packs of ramensoup were laying on the table in the front room.   May she had not the time, since she's pregnant..- he thought while looking around her apartment.   Yoona went straight to the toilet, another attack of vomitting. Taecyeon saw some books behind the sofa about pregnancy. He tiptoed behind it and grabbed one of exactly 6 books. The seize was as big as a little notebook. "The single mother - unexpected pregnancy" At that moment, Yoona came out of the toilet and saw Taecyeon standing in the middle of her apartment. He immediately hid the guide behind his back.   Yoona: ... Wh-- Taec[interrupting]: So, what do you want for me to buy? [used his cold voice] Yoona: .. just something to drink and eat.. Taec: Hm, well, shouldn't be that difficult.. kay, I'll be right back   He rushed to the door, but pretended to be composed. After a while, he came back with a bag full of food and 6 bottles of Fruit Juice. Therefore, he used the guide, that he found behind Yoona's sofa.   Yoona: Oh~ you shouldn't have bought that much.. it's your money.. Taec[coldly]: Don't worry about money .. I bought you some things to cook afterwards.. Yoona: *coughs* ..ehm.. I can't cook ^^" Taec: Chinja?! Yoona: Well, just ramensoup or something ^^" Taec[shook his head]: kay, at first, I'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter