~ The Point of No Return ~

Rumors of The Right Path ~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Omo~ I can't believe that this will be the last chap for this story xD

Anyways, Enjoy the last Chapter :)) btw, I don't know what's up with those weird big gaps between the lines ?? anways it shouldn't influence your reading *hoping* ㅋㅋㅋ

 

 

“Fate is scary and terrifying you don’t know what will happen or when it will end but you know that fate will always be there to guide the right path for you, however fate might not always be the right choice for you. It could be in yourself, your heart could give you the right decision instead. Fate is a mysterious you can never tell if it’s right or wrong.”

(unknown - NOT mine ^^)
 


Moving on. 

He was staring up at the high ceiling, lying on a big bed with a closed cardboard box next to him.

I guess it’s time to move on. – His thoughts vanished when thinking about his life.

The man closed his eyes, inhaling the last air of the cold winter breeze that sneaked into his new bedroom through the open balcony. A warm feeling on his cheek caused by the shining sun and he slowly opened his eyes again. 
He turned his head against the soft blanket and looked around the room.
A slight delight comforted his heart and soon soft footsteps were being heard.

He looked up at the ceiling again and closed his eyes in a rush as the door opened. 
The person who walked in was definitely not wearing shoes. The steps slowed down and stopped somewhere near him.
He felt someone climbing onto the mattress and when the person found the position, Taecyeon could inhale the sweet haze that was the converse but matching part to his manly smell.

He opened his eyes and found her in front of him, her eyes calm and serene. She was happier since being with him. 
Yoona was more beautiful than he could ever imagine his ideal girl to be. Other girls meant nothing to him at all.

“Taec? What are you doing?” His heart rate didn't slow down and the hot sting of enjoyment burned high in his throat after listening to her dulcet voice.

He put his arms under his head, “Just laying here and waiting for you to join.”

She smiled amused and lay down beside him, resting her head on his chest, listening to the thumping beat of his heart. 

"Since we’re here, it would be nice to take a trip..." as Yoona continued to describe the trip she wanted to take with him, all he could think of was about how he tried to do things right and almost in every case it’d ended up worse. 
The bittersweet aftermath of not staying by her side when she needed him and not being able to experience the first years of his own child was still biting his pulse.

"...a romantic walk... along the beach." as she finished talking about the future trip, Yoona slid her hand onto Taecyeon’s chest. 

His hand automatically fell on top of her head, her hair gently, as he thought to himself, “I’m not supposed to embrace her, to kiss her, to love her, but if it’s really true, then I'll officially believe in Fate.”

“Hm, what do you think?” She almost giggled, knowing that he was probably not listening to her again.

“Sounds nice," he kissed her hair.

She sighed, tapping two times on his chest and leaning forward to sit upright again, “The house you’ve chosen is… pretty. With that scenery of nature surrounding it… you’ve made a good choice.”

“‘Pretty’? ‘Good’? “He raised an eyebrow, “The highest enthusiasm I’ve seen from you so far.”

“Ani, Ani.” Her eyes went to the landscape behind the window, “I’m just… I don’t know, it feels weird, leaving everything behind.”

Yoona’s hand was still on his belly as he began to trail his fingers up her arm before swinging his arms around her hip and trying to pull her down to the mattress. 
The girl was strong but in the end, she let him finish the battle and slowly let herself fall on the bed.

In an instant, Taecyeon bent over Yoona, placing his hands on either side of her, to softly kiss her cheek and forehead after he successfully turned her around.

“Do you believe in destiny?” The lovely and sincere emotions in his eyes were the most attractive part. It made her heart flutter.

“More than that.” The immediate answer was the proof that she didn’t have to think about it, if someone would ever question her love for him. 

His lips formed a pleasant grin, leaning his head forward in request for a kiss and Yoona allowed.
She lifted one hand to caress his cheek and pressed the back of his neck with the other hand, deepening the kiss. Yoona decided that this was one of the most romantic kisses, she’d ever shared with him.  
Taecyeon was over-excited and was even about to open his shirt, while kissing her at the same time.

" your shirt already? Seems a bit desperate." Yoona laughed, leaning her head back against the pillowy bed. Taecyeon took this as an invitation to quickly kiss her once more.

“How can I not? You’re too irresistible.” His husky seductive voice let the girl gently hitting his chest with her fists. Taecyeon leaned back next to her and smiled like there was nothing else that could ever make him as happy as he was, when being with her.

The woman’s head rested on his right upper arm, as his right hand twirled her hair. The sun was shining even more and the cold winter breeze wasn’t worth to notice anymore.
She scanned the nicely-designed white wall and the really well planned balcony but nothing, just nothing could ever give her the same heart flutter like this guy next to her.

“You know, I actually wanted to give you this later…,” Taecyeon used his feet to move a beige-colored cardboard box to him, when she slowly sat up, “But I just can’t wait.”

“Open it.” He was still relaxing on the bed and her back. 

The girl did what he said and as she opened it, “This is kind of a joke right?” 

He rushed to lean forward and looked into the box as well, “Ani. Just take a deeper look.”

She scanned the whole box with all these random paper sheets in it. Some were inscribed with words like ‘fate’ or ‘embrace’ and some where full of drawings of different moods, as a heart is associated with joy, charity and love.
But through all these drawings and inscribed letter papers, she still had no clue what he wanted to tell her.

Before the guy had to explain, suddenly a red little envelope caught her eyes. Yoona hesitated, while Taecyeon leaned back, somehow nervously stabilizing himself with his hands.
She finally got over herself and took a deep breath before taking out the envelope. The woman opened it and carefully took out the letter, only to get more confused when realizing that there was nothing written on it.
Taecyeon had to laugh secretly but tried to hold it in.

“This box…,” he said it in a more empathetic way, “… is our memory brain. Time is fast and we’re getting older. We’ll forget things but I made this to always remember what we’ve shared together. And this empty letter you’re holding should be the proof that our love cannot be defined and need no words to be paraphrased.” 

Yoona was surprised but relaxed again after hearing his explanation. This was something she’d never expected him to do for her. 
Taecyeon moved to her and wrapped his arms around her middle, resting his chin on her left shoulder as she lowered her head.

“I love you, always remember that.” These words seem to be no obstacle for him to say anymore. It came out naturally.

She smiled lightly moved as she turned around to embrace her man. She wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned forward to kiss him. 
Now, it was her turn to do something for him in return for this gift he made for her, “You’ve opened your shirt, Sir?”

He paused and stared at her seductively. His eyes grew large as he realized that Yoona wanted to undress him. His heart began to pound rapidly at the very thought of it, “A new bought bed in a new bought house isn’t the… right… place or…“, trying to excuse himself.

Once she reached the middle of his shirt, another impulse overtook Taecyeon as he pulled her in for a kiss.
Yoona moaned against his lips as she tried to concentrate on his shirt buttons at the same time. 

Suddenly, he felt his phone vibrating in his pocket, but this time he wanted to ignore it, since it is catchier for a guy to break away from a passionate make out session. 
Even though he tried hard to brush it aside, the phone slipped out of his pockets. 

Yoona pulled away from his lips slightly and looked over to the phone that stopped vibrating on the floor.

Sheepishly scratching the back of his head, he bent over to the phone, clicking away some anonymous' attempt to call him at the 'right' time only to stop and smile for a little while. 
He then looked up at her and showed her his background to overcome the awkwardness of the interrupted make out session.

The sudden joy that swept through her had her jaw dropping slightly. The picture was the cutest thing she'd ever seen; there was the handsome face of a young man and her own weird sleeping face next to him.

"Omo~ “The younger woman snapped the phone from his hands and tried to look closer. Perhaps remembering when this photo was taken.

"It was from yesterday’s morning", Taecyeon replied with his husky gentle voice, "What, You looked funny.”

Yoona was embarrassed and blushed, even giving him a pouting look. "You're mean, Mister," hitting his exposed chest softly.

Taecyeon only laughed at that, “You’re cute.” patting her head, while Yoona pretended to be dead serious.

“Don’t tell me you’re angry at me,” at the moment, she wanted to push herself away; he tickled her, turned her around and pushed her softly to the mattress again.

He placed each of his two lower arms on either side of her shoulders, caging her, “A new bought bed in a new bought house is yet the best place, don’t you agree?”

She smiled at an instant, “No, I don’t think so...”

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

"The owner of this number is currently not available. Please try later again." - He felt the buttons in his bones as he put his phone back into the tiny carrier bag that was hanging at his wheelchair.

He had parked it near the counter of the hospital before he tried to call a certain person. 
It was indeed hard. Not only the fact that he could never be able to walk again or being a broken-hearted man, but also the people's eyes locked on him. He detested it and maybe even would rather die but for the sake of this one man, who may have caused all these problems and troubles. 
Donghae started to forgive him, even thanking him for opening his eyes. Although it took the long way, sometimes people need to go the hard and difficult way to figure out the easy principles of life.

Perhaps, all this happened because he himself was never brave enough to receive the right things in life, only the most simple, that's all.
And Yoona, She was the first woman he had feelings for but ... loosing those feelings due to the fact that he might never had really loved her like his friend did and will always do. 

It was for the better. 
And it got better for him to cope with.

Moving on. That's what it's all about - he put on his wheelchair gloves and propelled himself to the direction of the counter.

"Excuse me, Mrs. Chung. Mind, telling me where ...," he held a breath for a moment while looking on a sheet of paper that was placed on his lap, "... Miss Myong is? She was told to be my new nurse...“

Mrs. Chung smiled when she was surprised and pointed behind Donghae.
He was confused for a second but slowly turned his wheelchair, only to look up at a pair of glowing eyes, as if she was a vampire from those movies. Her look was fierce but stern at the same time.

"You certainly are Lee Donghae, right?"

He couldn't answer; his Adam's apple bobbled, "... I..."

Suddenly her extrinsic eyes softened and she was transforming from a cold vampire to a soft and sweet piece of the mind-blowing nature, "Just call me Jessica."
 

3 months later ~


It was early autumn.
When we walked along the Han River, he always held my hand.

"Did you really fall for him?" or "Did you forget about the other guy's feelings for you?"

I could hear the voices of my school friends, who I met at my old High School class reunion some weeks after giving Jinhae's birth and who I shortly had to tell why I brought a little boy with me.
I even remembered how they indirectly tried to blow a sequence of conscience into my thoughts.

However, as long as Taecyeon and I knew how we truly felt, I shouldn't let those questions ever bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter