CHAPTER 8: THE RULES (Focusing on HaeSica and YoonWon)

A Change for Love (HaeSica and YoonWon FanFiction)

 

6 days later…

[Siwon’s POV]

Aish… It’s been 5 days since I haven’t seen Yoona…

I wonder how is she doing… I hope she is doing great. It’s her performance tomorrow… She will debut in her performance… Well not really her debut in real life but SNSD debut… I hope she does great in her performance… Like… me! Keke….

 

I wish I could see her right now… I would be so happy. Especially when she smiles. She is like an angel to me… My Princess, I will protect you from everything that hurts you even if it has to do something with my death…

 

Oh, Yoona is going to the elevator… I better catch up with her. I followed her and saw that she is taping in a drama, so I better stay out of it. I don’t want to ruin her career.

 

After the taping, Yoona saw me and walk towards m

“Oppa, You are here!” She kissed me

“Hi Yoong! I just missed so much and I can’t wait for your performance tomorrow”

“Yeah but Taengoo~ Unnie said something will happen unexpectedly tomorrow, I’m so nervous”

“Where did she get that feeling or idea?”

“She had it in her Fortune cookie it says “Expect the unexpected tomorrow on you glorious journey tomorrow.””

“It’s alright Yoong just relax and focus on your debut” I smiled and hugged her

“Arraseo Oppa... Watch me perform okay?” She Asked me with a baby voice

“Ah, Ne~” I smiled

“Oh? Jinjja? Yay!” She clapped cutely

I really can’t wait to see her have a great time singing and dancing…

Yoong Fighting~ Hwaiting~~!

 

 

 

 

 

[Yoona’s POV]

The next day…

In SNSD’s dorm…

Ah! I can’t focus on eating my breakfast because of Taeyeon Unnie’s fortune cookie fortune…

Aish… I’m so afraid and also nervous… Sigh… Oh There’s Sica Unnie getting ready to go outside. Early birds…

Taeyeon Unnie approached me and said…

“Yoona, faster… We are going to be late”

“Ah, Mainhae Unnie…” I ate faster

“Oh and relax about later… Don’t get nervous and try not to believe in the fortune cookie”

“Ah, Ne~ I’ll try…”

“Don’t try… Aim to really do it…” She went to her room…

 

1 hour and 35 minutes later…

“Here we go!” Yuri shouted because she is so confident and excited

“Yeah! So Nyuh Shi Dae! Fighting” Sica Unnie Shouted…

I looked around and saw Tiffany Unnie and Seohyun Saeng praying… Eomana! Doesn’t anyone know Taengoo’s fortune today! ><

 

Oh! I guess not… Sigh…

 

The Emcee shouted “Next up many of you can go Into The New World wit So Nyuh Shi Dae, new artist In SM Entertainment and debuting now!”

Taeyeon Unnie shouted…

“Ahhh!!! We are up… Okay Girls! Girls! Calm down and let’s  huddle up”

We all huddle up and held hands prayed and chanted

“For the good of all future SONES… We, So Nyuh Shi Dae will do our best in this performance no matter what and no matter how many encores they please… we will do it! So Nyuh Shi Dae… FIGHTING~ HWAITING~!”

 

We walked fast going to the stage and get in position…

 

We perfomed Into the New World and while it was Sica Unnie’s part I saw Donghae Oppa smiled like he never did before… Is Sica Unnie really that something? Is Sica Unnie really that special and important? C’mon Oppa… She is just like me… a normal person with talents…Well of course I’m kind of better because I can act well and I dance well like Donghae Oppa! What’s with her!?

 

Omo! Am I getting teary-eyed while performing… I touched my eye (Eyebags {But they are not big okay? LOL}).  Omo! Yes I am teary-eyed… I better not be sadder… I might cry… On the day of our debut…

 

 

 

 

[Jessica’s POV]

After SNSD’s performance…

Ah! That was great 2 encores is enough… for me. I’m really glad and really having tears of joy now… Oh, I see Donghae  Oppa going towards me

“Sica! Chukkae! You were so great back there”

“Oh Gomawo! You were great in stage too You know”

“Not as good as you” He smiled and kissed me

“Ah, Arraseo Keke… So you are going to the party later?”

“Sure, why not?” He smiled and held my hand

“So Nyuh Shi Dae! Super Junior! Please go back to your vans as soon as possible Mr. Lee Soo-man wants to talk with you all” A girl in a formal wear said and left..

 

Hm… I wonder why  Soo-man Oppa (I really wanted to Jessica to say Appa but I think it’s too disrespectful? I think…) wanted us to be there… I better go now

“Bye Oppa! See you later” I left and said goodbye to Hae Oppa…

 

 

15 minutes later…

In the SM Entertainment Building…

 

“Mr. Lee Oppa is really busy but why does he want to talk to us?” Sooyoung said really silently…

“Maybe to congratulate SNSD and SUJU?” Hyoyeon said

 

Mr. Soo-man entered the room and looked sad…

“Um, Oppa… or um.. Mr. Boss Sir… Why did you call us here?” Seohyun ask sincerely

“I’m here to discuss rules here…”

“What do you mean?” Taeyeon Unnie was curious

“Rules, about… Dating”

Super Junior members looked at each other… Even Donghae Oppa…

“SM enetertainment has a strict policy of dating co-workers…”

“MWO?” Yoona was really shocked…

“Aniyo~ Oppa! Tell that to other people!” Seohyun said then looked at Kyuhyun…

“I, I can’t breathe properly” Yuri sat down and drank water then looked at Yesung Oppa…

“Oppa, don’t! Don’t say that! I don’t understand… This can’t be” I complained while crying… and cried more…

Soo-man Oppa hugged me and said “Jessica, what’s worse about it is that Super Junior Oppas know that rule and didn’t tell you… Since you debuted now I might as well tell it myself…” Then he let go

“Oppa… Don’t say that…” I sobbed

Soo-man Oppa left… We are all stuck depressed and disappointed

“Teukie Oppa! I hate you from now on…” Taeyeon Unnie cried and left the room...

“Ne~” Seohyun stood up and added “I hate you Kyuhyunnie! You lied about us dating is not wrong!” and left…

Donghae Oppa approached me… But before he could say a thing… I said to him…

“Don’t! Don’t come near me! I hate you!” I cried in pain and Yuri opened her arms then I ran to her and hugged her…

“Sica, please listen…” Donghae Oppa pleaded…

“Aniyo~ I don’t want to hear anything from you…” I cried louder…

Siwon Oppa approached Yoona and said…

“Yoong, I am really s—“

“Ani, don’t! just please leave me…”  Yoona left and went to Taeyeon…

SooYoung, Yuri, Hyoyeon, Sunny, Tiffany and I were left…

Sooyoung and Fany are lucky, they don’t have a boyfriend…

“If I could turn back time and look at the good memories…” Sunny said to herself and added…

“Sungmin Oppa, you! You are so… aniyo~ I don’t want to talk to you” Sunny smiled and left in tears…

 

Donghae Oppa pulled me out of Yuri’s arms and hugged me…

“Sica~ No matter what the rules say… Even if I lied to you… I really love you…”

When I looked at him… He was In tears, looking down… I don’t know what to do… Be mad, pity him or leave? … My heart… feel like… it was broken into million, no… not million… But billion pieces… maybe trillion… ne~ Trillion Pieces…

 

TO BE CONTINUED…