CHAPTER 14: A Damaged Heart (Focusing on HaeSica)

A Change for Love (HaeSica and YoonWon FanFiction)

 

 

[Jessica’s POV]

Hmm, I think life is unfair. Every time  I think something good will happen it turns to bad. Every day I try to forget him, he still pops up on my mind. Why does life need to be so unfair?

Never mind. So I went back to our Dorm and ate a sandwich. Sooyoung saw me eating alone so she went to me and seated beside me.

“Unnie… Wae you eating alone huh?” She glared at me
“Nothing. I just felt like eating alone” I said as I giggled
“Ah… Arraseo~” She stood up

Then my phone rang. I answered it
“Yeboseyo?” I greeted the caller
“…Sica!” Donghae Oppa surprisingly said while breathless…
“Oppa~ Calm down. What is it?” I asked him excitedly

 

OMO! Why am I smiling? I don’t get it. I hate this feeling. The feeling when you figure out that you still love him…

“I have great news…Come meet me near SM Entertainment Building… Please…” Then he hung up on me…

I wonder what could be that news that made him breathless and in a good mood. Should I really come? I don’t think so. But that might upset him. I should come… because I might end up getting half of my life and happiness back. Because I know that I still love him. The guy who is special to me, the guy that made my heart rate go fast, the guy who took care of me and loved me for who I am. Aish! I’ll turn all red if I keep on thinking this…

 

 

20 minutes later…

Near SM Ent. Building…

 

I dressed up all pretty and walk towards him. Donghae Oppa stared at me for around 10 seconds and I ask him…

“Oppa… what is the good news that you wanted me to know?”
“Soo-man Appa wanted us…”
“About what?”
“As in us… Together again…”

 

The moment he said that… my eyes became big and my smile became wider. But what bothered me the most is that… Is it true? Does Soo-man Appa allow us? Or is it just another plan to get me back? But no… I won’t allow Donghae Oppa to let go of me anymore. I want him back and I know how strong I will feel when he is by my side.

“Jinjja?” I asked him slowly
“Nae~ I’m not lying… It’s true…” He said with a grin on his face
“You sure?” I stared at his eyes that are sparkling shine
“Super! Believe me Sica…” He leaned close to me
“O- oppa…” I leaned close to him
“What is it?” He held my face
“I…i…” But surprisingly he kissed my lips softly and deep…

I was trying to avoid it or maybe just break it but he was too strong and I felt so weak that time. So I just go with the flow ,closed my eyes and kissed him back. Once, let go of me… he asks…

“Hmm, so… does that mean…” He stared at me and tilted his head a little to the left
“Nae~! Of course… it’s always a Yes… for you Donghae Oppa” I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck
“Saranghae~ Sica… I would not let your heart be broken again… I would fight for our love…”
“Nae~ I know… Nado~ Saranghae” I smiled and pecked his lips

 

 

 

 

 

THE NEXT DAY…

NEWS: YESTERDAY THE PAPARAZZI SPOTTED , LEE DONGHAE FROM SUPER JUNIOR WAS SPOTTED HOLDING WITH SO NYUH SHI DAE’S JESSICA JUNG. COULD IT BE THAT THEY ARE DATING AGAIN? OR DID CHAIRMAN AND FOUNDER OF THEIR COMPANY ‘SM ENTERTAINMENT’, LEE SOO-MAN ALLOWED THEM TO SEE EACH OTHER?

 

 

[My/Narrator’s POV]

NOTICE: The next situations are very cruel, so please don’t take it seriously. JYP Entertainment is bad on MY FANFIC. But in Real Life I love JYP Ent. But SM TOWN ROCKS!!! xD Anyway… Back to the story…

 

In JYP ENT. BUILDING…

JYP is working on his office until he heard the news about the ‘DATING’ thing. He opened his Flat screen Television to check if the rumour was real. He stood up shocked and said to himself…

WHAT!?  SM is allowing them? That’s unfair to other companies! Or SM is just trying to get more attention! Well… I’ll show him how to get more attention!!!...

 

In Donghae’s house in Mokpo, South Korea…

Jessica was sitting on Donghae’s bed while Donghae was preparing drinks for her. Jessica was looking at Donghae’s baby pictures and giggles a lot. She whispers to herself… “Ah… Donghae is cute when he is young or old…”. Donghae Opened the door and gave Jessica a glass of lemonade. “Yah~! Wae are you looking at those?” Donghae hid the baby pictures while he said with a shy face. “But you were so cute!” she giggled. “So I’m not cute right now?” He asked Jessica with pout. “Ah! You are cute forever nae?” She said with a cute smile. “Really now? You sure?” He said while hugging Jessica from the back. “Yes Really!” she answered Donghae. As Donghae faced Jessica, he carried her to his bed then they kiss continuesly. But then Jessica stopped Donghae for awhile and said … “Oppa… I’m … I’m too shy to do this…”.  Donghae smirked and kissed Jessica’s lips. “Yah~ oppa…” she said while her heart rate increases. “Don’t worry too much nae? I’ll make this night magical for you…” he comforted Jessica. “Jinjja?” Jessica leaned close to Hae. “Nae~ I promise.” He kissed Jessica’s lips softly and  passionately…

 

As the time pass by… The two slept after the things that happened to them.

 

2 days later…

SM Entertainment announced that they will be having an important conference. JYP thought that it would be the perfect opportunity to destroy the ‘Magnet of attention’. He hired a secret spy to do his ‘JOB’ well in the conference. The spy sworn that he will do anything he can to do it…

 

 

HOURS LATER at the SM ENT. Conference…

 

The Seats were arranged like this…

 

GIRL’S GENERATION| SUPER JUNIOR| F(x) | SHINee | TVXQ | BoA

~~~~~~~~~Other Artist that is owned by SM ENT.~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Jessica was seating next to Donghae. They were holding hands. Then the spy was on the top area where the lightings our being operated and fixed. As the spy was ready to aim at something. SM approached the area infront where SNSD and SUJU was seated. The spy quickly brought out his sniper and aimed at a row of six lights and shot at the wire were the lights our hanged and supported. The lights quickly crashed at the bottom and accidently fall on someone. It was supposed to be 2 victims but one pushed the other one away when he/she saw the light going to fall on him/her. Who would that person be? Could it be Jessica or Donghae?

 

 

 

20 minutes later…

 

The spy ran away and went back to his boss. The other people, press and fans were shocked of what happened to the person. The person was took to the nearest hospital and brought to the E.R.

 

As the Doctor tried his best to let the patient survive. He said it was too late because it damaged is spinal cord and paralyzed him/her. He/She gave up on trying to survive being paralyzed. As the doctor explained to the person’s friend and loved one. His/Her friends were shocked and couldn’t believe that he/she gave up on life especially when he/she found his/her love of life back to his/her arms. When the certain loved one found out she/he rushed to the E.R. and quickly hugged the person.

 

 

 

 

 

 

3 years later…

 

A person was in the Cemetery on the same day and month were someone died after getting hit by a row of six lights.  As the person walked towards a grave. The sun shined at the person. And the person was a girl… She offered flowers to the grave, smiled to it and looked at the back. “Donghae~ come…” She called a boy. The boy slowly walked towards her and hugged her. The boy had a little body. So it was obviously a baby. She lifted the boy up so he can see the grave and she talked to the guy in the grave(Heaven) as if he can reply to her…

“Donghae~ this is your son…” She giggled and touched the grave. “I named him after you, because I missed calling your name. I wanted you to see him since he is growing up so fast. He already knows how to stand and walk. I even thought him how to dance a little. I just wanted you to know that you are his father. Sorry if I didn’t tell you early the last 3 years. Since SNSD… was very busy. He is very good looking like you. I love him as much as I love you”
Jessica lifted her son’s hand and let him touch his father’s grave.  She smiled and looked at the sky as she thought…

Donghae… I know you are up there watching over us. I know that you know that you still remember  that no one can replace you. I promise you, I’ll take care of our son and treat him very well because he is the seed of our love. Thank you for all. I love you no matter what. See you soon up there when my time comes, wait for me…

Thank you also for teaching me to do…

A CHANGE FOR LOVE… Saranghae~ Donghae oppa…

 

She left with her son and carry on with her life with Donghae… always by her side.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THE END…