CHAPTER 13: Crying with the Rain (Focusing on YooWon)

A Change for Love (HaeSica and YoonWon FanFiction)

 

 

[ Siwon’s POV]

Kya~ I’m so shy and ashamed. I don’t know how to survive seeing Yoona hurt if somehow I enter their dorm. Ah~ just relax Siwon, you can do it. Just ignore her face that are shattered with tears. I hope I can…

 

I drive to SNSD’s dorm and as I ring the doorbell someone opened the door…

It was Yoona! She was carrying 3 big bags. I wanted to help her but she stared at me like she wants to make me suffer. Eomana~ I what a huge mistake I committed.

“Yoona, you need help with that?”
“I need no one’s  help” She carried her bag and felt off-balance
“Yah~!” I helped her up and she looked down, I lift her chin up and stared into her eyes
“Aniyo~ Stop that” She faced at another direction
“Yah! Are you leaving me?”I let her face me
“Nae~ I want to leave you… miwohae~” She faced me with teary eyes
“Wae? Just because I can’t love anymore?” I stared at her sorrowful eyes
“Nae~ I don’t want to be hurt anymore. My love life is unfair, I always lose…” Her tears reached her cheek and I wiped it off because it pains me.
“Stop!” She pushed me away as I held her hand
“Can I at least know where you are heading to?” I pleaded to her
“Where my heart takes me to… Anywhere without your face… a peaceful area where I can relax and think…” She forcefully slapped my hand away from hers and headed to the van

I was thinking twice if I should follow her or not as the driver started the engine, she deserves happiness. But I don’t think being alone in a quiet place is happiness. Her happiness is love, as far as I know she keeps on talking about how great love is. She keeps on posting love quotes on her Cyworld which makes my day better.

 OMO, the way I thought those things, the way I feel right now, the way I smile bright when I see her Angel-like face. It’s the answer! I’m so pabo~

I better catch up to her. I ran as fast I could to catch the van… As I was running I saw Yoona’s face looking at me then she looked at the driver and said something to him. It’s like she is telling the driver to drive faster…

When I tried to catch the van, I quickly felt something… It was a painful thing I felt on my leg. Aish Cramps? Really? At this point I will never catch Yoona…

I fell on the ground hopelessly in pain. This isn’t the ending I was expecting. I was hoping for a painless one, but I guess it’s my fault. Then, I felt that my eye was full of tears that were about to burst. This is true pain. Obviously, Yoona is far now. I won’t catch her anymore.

As my tears fell down… I bring out my hand and I felt one drop of water from the sky. I looked up and notice it was raining. Wow, what a coincidence… God is crying with me (LOL xD I’m a Christian and I even find that a little funny but not to funny) …

 

 

 

[Yoona’s POV]

I was in the van. Minding how I will survive seeing Siwon hurt… I told the driver to go faster. I don’t like Love anymore, it’s hopeless crap. I even wonder why people describe love as their everything? It’s jusy full of unexpected pains and mysteries.

I looked back and saw… SIWON oppa fell on the ground! Should I help him? He seemed pretty in pain. But it’s raining outside… Aish. I can’t stop this feeling for him. He makes me feel so alive and important. Ah Siwon, the only guy I truly love… I mean! Truly LOVED. The driver stopped the van…
“Umm… Ma’am you seem to still love that guy…”
“Eh? Yah~ Mind your own business…” I scolded the driver
“Mianhae~ but I was just trying to knock some sense out of you”
“Hmm… I’m not sure if it’s right for me to forgive for what he did to me…”
“Everyone deserves a second chance ma’am…” He grabbed something from the side of the driver’s seat and he brang out  an umbrella…
“Eh? You really think I should?” I asked him while grabbing the umbrella
He nodded and unlocked the doors of the van.
“Gomawo Mr. Driver man…  I owe you…” I giggled then opened the door with the umbrella

 

I walk to him slowly. He looked up to me and stood up. He touched my cheek and said…
“Yoona, why did you come back to me?” he smiled
“Because… I realized something Oppa…” My cheek turned slowly to pink
“Jinjja what is it?” He leans close to me and i lean close to him…

He kissed my lips softly and it felt magical. I’m so happy that I finally reached my happiness. It was one of the worst days but turned out to be the best.

“Yoona… I want you to be mine forever…” He caressed my hair
“ I’m already yours…” I smiled at him…
“I will love you forever…” He kissed my cheek
“I will love you more than forever and infinite years…” I hugged him tightly…

 

Thanks God that you let me meet Siwon… The guy who changed my life, who showed me true happiness and strength.  I promise that I’ll take care and cherish our memories together that I think is your blessings for us. Someday Soo-man Oppa will accept us. I hope he will, because I know that you accept our love and besides it’s for the better of Sica and Hae Oppa too…

 

THE END… (FOR YOOWON)....