SayaMizu Story II

An AD's Story

The script was chosen. It was amazing. I was completely shocked. Well, anyways, I didn’t have to do much afterwards besides a few edits. Anyways, I was allowed to roam around the building and watch filming and such for some reason.

For a good period of time, I had totally forgotten about the ghost girl I met back then.

“Mizuho-chan!”

Knowing that my only two friends had moved to Tokyo to do something within a big company, I was surprised to hear anyone call my name so casually. I quickly turned to see that penguin hoodie girl. I wasn’t too sure what I was supposed to do.

I greeted her with a smile, “Niidoi-san…”

“Call me Sayaka!”

“…Sayachan then. I mean, you are calling me Mizuho-chan.”

“Hai~ Mizuho-chan!”

We began to engage in a conversation. Luck was there to say that no one had walked into the scene. The truth was that chances were that only I could see her. I was just that special. No, actually, I was just that unlucky.

As time went on, the topics became more and more engaging. There were things such as how I totally was not a ert, an unconvincing topic indeed. I found out a bit more about Sayachan, but I felt like I didn’t know her at all still.

Anyways, it didn’t take long for us to somehow become close friends.

I thought to myself that I wanted to learn more about her. Then, I left for the day. We said our farewells and parted ways for the time being.