ByunTae Busted?! + 'Deja Vu'

YulSic: All I Need Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recess just ended, and the three headed back to their class. Yuri went to her seat with Yoona next to her, Sooyoung behind her and Taeyeon in front of her. Their next class was Science class – and there were some changes needed to be informed to the students. Before long, the Science teacher entered the class.

“Attention. Bow,” said the Class President, Kim Joonmyun, as the Science teacher, Mr. Park Yoochun stood in the front. The students all bowed slightly as a sign of respect.

- Park Yoochun

“Good morning, kids.” The teacher set his files and books on the table, “Okay. So yesterday, the school’s Science panel had a meeting and we, the Science teachers, discussed on having a program for Science subject.” He observed the students’ reaction briefly and continued, “Firstly, we decided that we’ll be combining two classes each group – and you will be combined with your neighbour, the class next door.”

          The students looked amused. Yoona kicked one of the legs of Taeyeon’s chair to get her attention. Then Sooyoung and Yoona gave Taeyeon the teasing grin – because Tiffany was one of the students from next door. It took a moment for Taeyeon to catch up with them and she grinned, too, before turning back to listen to the teacher.

         Yuri just smiled, looking at them – although she didn’t understand what was with the grins between the three.

“Secondly, you’ll be paired in twos for the project. Your partner has been chosen randomly by the teachers – so no matter if you’re close or not with your partner, try to cooperate with each other. The list will be put up on the notice board and you may go check on it during the lunch break.” Mr. Park paused to ask, “Any question so far?”

          The Class President, Kim Joonmyun, put up his hand, “If we are grouped in twos, there would be a lot of groups to be evaluated by the end date of the program. So are there any rules and terms that we should follow..?”

“Thanks for the question, Class President. Thus now, I’ll explain the rules and terms. First, the duration of this program is ONE MONTH. Second, all sources should be compiled accordingly and enough testimonies are provided. Third, sources from the internet should not be more than 6 and the link of the sources should be shown on the printed sources. Fourth, be creative and innovative. Additional testimony will be credited. Lastly, the project should be handed in on or before the due date. More than 3 days late would not be accepted. There.. I’ve explained the rules and terms. Are we clear? You can come up to me or any other Science teachers if there is any confusion about the program. Okay?”

          Mr. Park Yoochun asked – just to make sure the students understood everything he just said. Thankfully they did, and it made him feel at ease.

“That’s good~ So now take out your science textbook and we will begin the first chapter…”

---------

Lunch break…

          The notice board area in the hallway was crowded with the 10th graders. Hence, Yuri, Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Yoona, and some other few students, decided that they will check theirs after having lunch.

“So who do you think your partner would be?” Yuri asked.

“Hmm…” Sooyoung gave it a thought.

“I’m okay with anyone, as long as they are, too..” Yoona said with a few gentle nods.

“Me too.” Said Taeyeon in response, but Sooyoung took the opportunity to kid her, “I’m sure Taeyeon’s hoping for Tiffany inside..” And she laughed. Yuri and Yoona grinned widely at her words.

“N-no I’m not! Why would I be~?” Taeyeon responded in denial, trying to say it coolly, at least.

“Why wouldn’t you be~?” The three wriggled their eyebrows in a teasing manne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter