#2 What A Way To Meet You n_n" (Part 2)

YulSic: All I Need Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“READY OR NOT, HERE I COME~” Yuri screamed in an appropriate volume.

          Hearing no response, she began her search for the hiders. Just in a matter of 1 minute Yuri found two of her brother’s friend; the two boys were quarrelling a little too loud about hiding at the same spot. She continued searching for two more hider; her oppa and his friend.

          Once again, her extreme focus on doing something got the best of her. She’s heading towards the Jung’s creations in the sandbox. However this time the Jung was aware of her so-called culprit existence in the area. Before anything could happen to her creations, she drove consciousness into the culprit’s head, with this…

“YAH, WATCH WHERE YOU’RE GOING?!”

          As if on cue, Yuri was quick to cover her ears with her hands. After a few seconds of recovery, Yuri turned her attention to the Jessica.

“Why did you scream like that..?”

“You would’ve destroyed my creations if I didn’t do that..!” Jessica replied with her annoyed face, before prolonged with creating sand stuffs.

“Your..-“ Yuri’s eyes made their way to the Jung’s creations. She stifled a laugh, but it didn’t go unnoticed by creator

“WAE??!” She gave a glare.

“H-huh?” The tan one looked up, unfortunately can’t hide the grin on her face. “N-nothing..! These..look awesome~!” She unintentionally let out a chuckle.

          Jessica’s face became dark in all of a sudden; raging in the inside. Luckily, the Kwon maknae noticed it and she covered the grin on her face with her hand. “Uh..I-I..BYE!” She ran for her li- she..approached(?) the angry Jessica.

“Hmm do you perhaps have seen two-“

“GO AWAY!!”

          She ran for her life; not forgetting to laugh when she was quite far from the enraged Jung Jessica. After a short while she remembered to look for the two hiders.

          Yuri searched high and low, inside and outside – everywhere except around the sandbox area. She took a moment to stop and kept a look-out. Soon enough, she saw something different behind the playhouse. She squint her eyes as she looked, trying to make the image she was seeing clearer. A victory grin crept to her face.

It was her brother’s head; Hyukjun’s head.

          With feather-steps she loomed towards the playhouse, went through the entrance and squatted at the window. Mutely counting ‘1 2 3’ to herself, she jumped at the window, pushing it open with force.

“I found you!” She shouted.

“AGHH YURI-AH..” Groans wer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter