A Dork and Dorks

YulSic: All I Need Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since Yuri and his brother, along with his friends went to the playground everyday, Yuri sometimes got to meet Jessica. If Jessica didn’t go to the playground on some days, Yuri would go over to her house instead. Yuri wanted to see her everyday. So was Jessica.

          Their friendship grew stronger as time went by. Yuri even got something from the mini-market for Jessica – a vivid artificial bracelet. She had one for herself too. Everything was going so fine and beautiful for them.

Until that day came…

          That evening, by the time Yuri got to Jessica’s house, no one was around. The place was empty and clear. Not a single living was there. Feeling lone and in despair, Yuri stride home.

          The Jung family moved back to Seoul in the morning when Jessica was still fast asleep. Yuri had no idea, neither did Jessica. Jessica woke up just when they arrived at their home. She was really sad that she didn’t get to see Yuri before leaving the guest house.

 

2005

          Kwon family moved to Seoul since Mr. Kwon just got a promotion in the company. He worked in a better place and received more pay. Furthermore, Hyukjun just finished high school and he’d find a part-time job while waiting for either college offers/qualifications or a call on going to the military.

          Obviously, Yuri had to transfer to a new school too. So she attended the Seoul High School. New year, new school, new friends, new things, new life – new everything. But one thing never changed – her wish to meet Jessica again.

 

          As for the Jung – Mr. Jung’s business hit its success last year. He’s now one of the well-known business men all over the world. Despite being all rich and living in prosperity, Mr. Jung isn’t the type of person who’s a show-off and become all mean; he’s really nice and warm-hearted. So are the rest in the family – his wife and their two beautiful daughters.

          Jessica has been attending the same school since she started high school, the Seoul High School, even though she could go to the best and the top school in South Korea. She thought it was troublesome to move around. Krystal attended the Korea Kent Foreign Middle School just as Jessica was. Both of them were quite popular in school.

          Through all the years, Jessica still hoped to meet Yuri someday. She felt terrible for not telling Yuri about her sudden leave even though it was not her fault. It was no one’s fault – but the situation.

---------

          First day of school went great for Yuri – made new friends, gained some fanboys AND fangirls – everything went well. Yuri got a tour of the school from her new friends too that day. The tour was fun so she didn’t get bored. She could tell that she will go along well with her new friends, and it did – since they were all chodings and playful just like her.

“So here’s the pool. Where we can see beautiful scenery of nice bu-“

“Taeng!” A doe-eyed girl stopped the petite girl from continuing.

“What?” The petite girl said, looking innocent.

“We know you’re a ert, but we’re giving a tour to our new friend here..” A tall, tan girl backed up the doe-eyed girl.

“Geez, fine..”

          Yuri laughed watching them – Taeyeon, Yoona and Sooyoung.

---------

During recess…

“So you guys have been studying here for 4 years?” Yuri asked, before having a bite on her fish fillet.

“Yup.” All three of Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Yoona answered with a nod. Sooyoung and Yoona then continued munching on their foods.

“You know…when I first met these two, I t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter