#1 What A Way To Meet You n_n" (Part 1)

YulSic: All I Need Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1989

Place: San Francisco, California, USA

          On April 18th, a Jung family was gifted with a gorgeous baby girl, given the name, Jessica a.k.a. Sooyeon. She was the first-born in the family. She was a princess to her parents, and lived like one too.

---------

Place: Goyang, Gyeonggi Province, South Korea

          On December 5th, a Kwon family was gifted with a beautiful yet somewhat handsome and tan-skin baby girl, given the name Yuri. She was the second-born after her brother, Hyuk-jun. He was very pleased to have her in the family.

 

1994

          The Jung family moved to South Korea a few months back since Mr. Jung’s business has been going so well and another branch was opened there. Furthermore, the family was also expecting another addition to the family tree in the year. The 5-year-old Jessica would either get a younger brother or a younger sister to keep her busy soon enough. She was very excited and happy.

          One day, Mr. Jung was informed that he have a few business events to attend to in the county for two weeks. Without a delay, the family packed up their essential things and drove off to a guest house that has been reserved specially for them.

          On one lovely evening, Jessica and her parents went to the neighborhood’s park. The pregnant Mrs. Jung wanted to have a relaxing evening with her dear husband and daughter as well as to get some fresh air. While the couple enjoyed their time with talking and cuddling on a bench, little Jessica went off to play in the sand box.

---------

          Yuri grew up well to a healthy and lively 5-year-old, not to mention how adorable she has gotten too. The fact that she was growing up together with a big brother, she spent most of her time playing with him and his toys. Now that Hyuk-jun has started going to school, he made friends, of course. Since then, Yuri had always been with him every time he went out to play with his friends. Hence, Yuri has kind of developed more like a boy than a girl in her early days; playing boys’ type of games and playthings, and sometimes wearing her brother’s apparels.

          On the same evening as the Jung’s, Yuri and her brother, plus his friends, went out to play at the playground too. They started off by playing hide-and-seek, for Yuri requested it. For the first round, one of Hyuk-jun’s friends became the seeker, while Yuri and the rest hide. Hyukjun remembered to remind Yuri not to hide too far away or somewhere dangerous, before running off to hide himself.

          S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter