Barbie?

Hello Kids!



“Mommy!”

A 5-years old cute boy screamed when he saw his mommy coming to his way. He ran up to his mom and hugged her. He even kissed his mom on the cheek.

“Do you miss Mommy that much, darling?” You asked.
“I don’t miss you but I like to give you my kiss.” He winked.
“That’s pretty cute, but it sounds so cheesy.” You pinched his cute cheek, as you lifted him by his armpits to your chest.

***

“Mommy~” He called you.
“Yes darling?”

“Can I get Barbie for my birthday? I saw one of my friends holding Barbie and it’s so cute. I need one please, mommy.” He smiled angelically, hoping his mom will grant his wish. Your eyes widened as you heard the words “Barbie”. “Oh my god, since when my son loves doll?” You asked mentally.

“But—“  You stopped, thinking for a moment.
“But what, mommy?” Jongin pouted, his eyes are getting wet this time. He knows that his mom won’ let him to have Barbie.

“How about cars? I saw awesome cars at the toy shop today. You probably like it.” You said as you put him on your lap.

“I don’t want cars! I just want Barbie!” He shouted while stomped his feet in frustration.
“But darling—“
“No! I hate you!” Jongin cut you by his words, turned away while hugging his knees.

“Jonginnie~”
“Jonginnie darling~” you called him by his cute name but he didn’t turn his head to you.

You gave up and sat up from your seat. You took something from your bedroom and sit back in front of Jongin.
“Jonginnie~” You called him again but he didn’t raise his head.
“Jongin! I call you once again if you still not looking at me. Mommy won’t make fried chicken every morning for you. I won’t kiss you before sleep. I tell your Appa you are a bad boy!” You shouted just to scare him. You know he can’t live without fried chicken every morning.

But, your words stuck on your throat when you saw a cute face of Jongin was drenched by tears. He cried so hard.

“Omo! I’m sorry Jonginnie. It’s not my intention to hurt you. Oh my baby, let me hug you.” You pulled Jongin into your embrace.
“Mommy?” He called.
“Hurmm?”

“Is that pororo?” He asked when he saw pororo doll behind your back.
You let go of him and gave that pororo doll to him.

“Tch. My secret blurted out today just because you want Barbie.” You made a mad face to him.
“Thank you, mommy.” He kissed you on the cheek while smiling.

“Is this really for me?” He asked again.
“Yes, darling. I want to surprise you on your birthday but yeah you were asking for Barbie. I guess you don’t need pororo again.” You said while trying to snatch the doll from Jongin.

“No! I want pororo! Barbie is not my style. Thanks again, mommy!” He said, kissing you on the cheek.
You laughed while kissing his forehead.



Author's note:

Hi there! It's been so long I didnt update my fic. I miss you guys and I miss writing too T__T
I got idea to make this short drabble after saw this cute little boy, Jongin T_____T


 

Thank you for reading and sorry for grammatical errors. English is not my first language >_<