Birthday

Hello Kids!

Minseok is 10 years old and he is the oldest in his sibling. Today is his birthday and he needs to take care of 11 other siblings since their parent need to attend business meeting abroad. As usual, he wakes up early and take a bath before the other siblings get up. He put a nice t-shirt since today is a big day for him and walks to the kitchen.

“Hey, wake up already?” He sees Kyungsoo at the kitchen, drinking some milk.
“Cannot sleep.” Kyungsoo says, pouting.
“Wae?” Minseok asks.

“I miss umma.” Kyungsoo is crying while hugging his hyung.
“Don’t cry. I’m here and I will take care all of you. Don’t worry okay?” Minseok says while kissing his little brother.

“By the way, do you know what today is?” Minseok smiles, hoping Kyungsoo remembers that today is his birthday.
“No. Is there something special?” Kyungsoo tilts his head while asking Minseok.

“So you don’t remember?” Minseok trying to control his smile.
“Is there anything special, hyung?” Kyungsoo asks.

“Never mind.” Minseok ruffles Kyungsoo’s hair and walking to the living room.

***

“Minseok hyung! Sehun pulled my hair!”

“Hyung, can you make sandwich for me? I’m hungry.”

“Minseok hyung, Tao kicked my leg!”

“Minseok hyung, I want umma!”

Everyone is calling for Minseok at the same time when Minseok is washing dishes at the kitchen after lunch.

“Minseok hyung, I want to eat again.” Jongin cry.

“Minseok hyung…..”

“Minseok hyung….”

“STOP! I’m not your umma. I’m not your robot. Luhan, Jongin, we just ate our lunch. Tao, don’t kick Baekhyun’s leg! Kyungsoo, umma is not here! Sehun, don’t pull Yixing’s hair! Guys please! Give me some rest!” Minseok screams out loud and walking out from the living room to his bedroom.

“Why my birthday is such a crap today? Everyone  forgot my birthday. They didn’t wish my birthday. Umma and appa are not here.” Minseok wipes his tears with the back of his hand. All of sudden,

“Happy birthday to you, happy birthday our hyung, Minseok..” His others  11 siblings are singing for him while entering his room. He wipes his tears while staring at them.

“Happy birthday hyung!” Sehun, the 6 years old kid whispers over his ear and kisses his cheek.

“Happy birthday my lovely hyung!” Luhan hugs Minseok from behind. Minseok cannot hold his tears and keeps crying.

“Hyung, you such a cry baby.” Tao says while laughing.

“Eww you too, tao-ah!” Kris says, smirking.

“Hyung, I’m sorry. We don’t have cake but we just have these cupcakes. We bought them yesterday and I decorate them with cream this morning.” Kyungsoo speaks while passing cupcakes for everyone.

“You say you can’t sleep this morning?” Minseok furrows his eyebrows.

“I lied.” Kyungsoo laughs.

While they eating their cupcakes, the phone is ringing so loud.

“Hello?” Chanyeol picks up the phone call.

“Minseok hyung, umma wants to talk to you.” Chanyeol passes the phone to Minseok.

“Yeah umma?”
“Thank you umma! We love you.”

“Can I speak to umma?” Kyungsoo says, pouting.
“Me too. I want to talk to umma.” Sehun takes the phone from Minseok’s hand without saying anything.

“Yah! I’m first!” Kyungsoo screams while running toward Sehun.

“Who cares?!” Sehun says, sticking his tongue out.
 

Even today is hard for Minseok. He feels so happy. Everyone is gather in his room, eating and celebrate his birthday.

“Happy birthday, Minseok.” He whispers to himself, smiling.

 


p/s: sorry for not updating ;;; and sorry for grammatical errors