When Kaisoo Fights...

Hello Kids!

Sheyla is washing the dishes in the kitchen just after they have finished eating dinner. Luckily, Minseok volunteered to help her with the dishes while the other kids are in their rooms. Minseok is an 8-year old kid who loves to cook. He keeps asking Sheyla on how to be a good cook.

 

While cleaning the dishes, Sehun tugged her on her apron. Sehun is only 4 and he is the maknae out of all twelve kids. He can be an annoying little brat at times but he is really cute.

 

"Sheyla unnie." Sehun calls rather cutely.

"It's noona, Sehun-ah. Sheyla noona." Sheyla smiles as he corrected him and lifted him up on the counter.

 

"Noona?" He repeats as he pouts. Sheyla pinched his cheeks because of Sehun's cuteness, she can't resist.

 

Sheyla ruffles his hair and kisses his cheek. She loves all twelve kids she's taking care of for almost a year.

 

"Were you hungry?" Sheyla asks.

"No unnie. Hmm I mean noona." He said as he bit his bottom lip due to embarassment.

"Then why did you go here? Weren't you watching with your hyungs?" She asked.

"Yeah but oppas are fighting. It's so noisy, I can't concentrate on watching the cartoon." He said as he pouted.

"They keep mentioning your name, noona." He adds.

 

"It's hyung. Erm, what are they saying about me?" She asks.

"Hyungs keeps saying how they want to get married to you. Hmm noona, what does that mean?" Sehun ask.

 

Sheyla's eyes widen at what Sehun said.

 

"Nothing. It's already late, you should sleep." Sheyla suggested.

 

Sehun nodded and went on with Minseok accompanying him on the way to his room. She went to the living room only to find Kyungsoo pulling Jongin's hair and Jongin trying to push him away.

 

"Jongin! Kyungsoo! What are you two doing?!" She shouted.

 

Both of them stop when they saw her. Kyungsoo ran towards her and hid behind her back.

 

"Noona, Jongin is mean. He slapped me on my face and it hurts." He said as tears started to flow from his eyes.

"Yah! You were pulling my hair!" Jongin yells.

"Yah Jongin-ah! He is your hyung!" Sheyla yells back while Kyungsoo stuck his tongue out to Jongin and he glares back.

 

Kyungsoo walked out from behind Sheyla's back and faced her.

 

"Noona, I like you. Will you marry me?" He asks all of a sudden.

 

Sheyla got shock at the sudden confession from a 5-year old kid but smiled afew seconds after.

 

"Why not?" She said and chuckled.

"Andwae!" Jongin shouts while stomping his feet in frustration.

"I like noona too. She's mine, right noona?" He says.

 

Sheyla laughs at the cuteness of this two kids infront of him.

 

"Both of us likes you, then. Who will you choose to be your husband?" Kyungsoo asks while looking at her straight in the eyes, hoping that her choice will be him.

"I love both." She said.

"No. Choose only one." Jongin stated.

"I like Kyungsoo..." She pauses.

"...But I like Jongin too." She adds after, pinching Jongin's cheek.

"Sheyla noona likes me! She said my name first!" Kyungsoo shouts at Jongin.

 

Jongin got mad and pulled Kyungsoo's hair. Sheyla is somehow in the middle between the two and she doesn't know how to make these two quiet. Coincidentally, her sister, May is walking down the stairs. She asks for help. Sheyla carried Jongin while May carried Kyungsoo.

 

"Sheyla noona loves me! She carried me instead of you!" He says as he stuck his tongue out to Kyungsoo.

 

Sheyla covered his mouth before he could even say something again.

 

 


pic cr as tagged



 

P/S: so how is the first drabble? do subscribe & comment ^^