chapter 9

Finally I Found You

On the way to the park,

There’s someone on the bunch, you think maybe he is that guy, then you go to him.

You ran and say hallo to him..

You : hallo, are you Baozi

?? : ani

It’s too dark so you can’t see him..

You : oh, mian *bow*

Then you go away from that guy.. you are wondering where he is,

You are humming, it’s Open Arms song..

Hemmm,hemmm,emmmmm

Then someone with motorbike arrive in front of you, you think it’s him because he wear all black, then..

?? : get on, ppali!!! *give the helmet*

You : wea?? *take the helmet and get on*

He know you because you wearing pink blouse that you told him you want to wear.

Then he bring you to Han river, ahh~~ the scene are really beautiful

Then you get off from his bike, you actually don’t know why he bring you there..

You : why here??

?? : *take off your helmet then he take off his helmet*

You : O_O Xiumin??

Xiumin : *take the mp3 out and give it to you*

You : yah~~ I know that you are Mr. Baozi

Xiumin : how can you not recognize me..

You : emm??

Xiumin : we always meet. I really surprise when I know that sweet girl I meet before is you. I always think about you.

You : yah, I can’t understand??

Xiumin : the bus..

The truth, xiumin get on the bus but he saw you on the road, you are running.

Then he get out from the bus and pretend that he being left too. So he can walk with you.

 When he walk in front you, he really want to talk with you, when you call his name, his heart beat beating really faster like F1..

Then when you fall on him, under the tree while he sleep, he really want to hug you but, he know someone is watching, so he told you to get up. Then he pick up your phone.

He waiting for you to call and want to take back your phone, that way, he can meet you..

The day when you put your head on the desk..

He know you will do it if you do it first, so he pretend to sleep and put his head on your side, when you close your eyes for a second, he open up, he look at your face.

When you open your eyes, he pretend to sleep.. after that he kiss you because he can’t stop his feel.. he really like you.

Xiumin tell you everything that night. And you face seem really shock.

In your mind

 Is he really xiumin, EXO Kim Minseok.. yah~~~~ am I dreaming.. please hit me once if I’m dreaming.

Then you slap yourself..

You still in shock

You : *slap* ouch!!! Appo

Xiumin : ya~~ weayo *hold your cheek*

You : I think I’m not dreaming *hit your head*

Xiumin : yah~` yah~~ you not *hold your hand to stop you*

It’s really xiumin. Then you saw the watch that he wore..

You : it’s you, I always say this watch, when..

Someone pick up my MP3 , sleep beside me, give me back my phone and it’s you..

Xiumin is the boy that crash you and he’s the boy that give back your phone..

Xiumin : give me your phone..

You :  *take out your phone* this??

Xiumin take your phone and he open it, he think you still don’t understand what he said. Then he call your phone, then he show it to you.. it’s write

Caller : Mr. Baozi

Receiver : you

You : oh!!! It’s you..

Xiumin : it’s hard for me now.. I tell you sincerely

You : O_O what??

Xiumin : I love you.. saranghea Park Min Rin

You : chincha O_O

Xiumin : nea, I love you for the first time we meet..

You : nado *blush*

Then he put his hand to your waist, he hug you and kiss you. Then he told you to be his girlfriend, then you agreed. 

 

~THE END~

THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY..