Chapter 2

Finally I Found You

( watch the clock on the phone) Aigooo~~~~ I’m late for the first day…

Running go out from my house.. finally I’m arrive at the school.. 

Ding Dong~~~~

(running) wait.. wait... i need to hurry.. you are searching for the class.. but must go to the office first.. while you walking, you find something that really interesting, it's a cap on the floor. you take it and hold it, then three's one guy that came closer to you..

You : ya.. ya.. ya~~~~` stay there.

Person : (look at the cap) give me back my cap..

You : your cap??? owh.. ye.. (give him back the cap) aigoo~~~ how can scary guy like him can study here. aigoo~~~

Person : what???

You : nothing.. a-aa.. i'm searching for office.. can u help me find it???

Person : go straight and left.. find yourself.. (walk to the different way)

you : thank you.. wierd guy...

Aigoo~~~ where's the office.. T_T.. i'm lost. finally you just sit on the big rock at the park.. 

how can i not find the office, (look to the left) ya~~ that the office.. you need to register first..

finally, i'm in.. (searching for your class) .. 

at the first class..

Teacher : Okay.. student, today we have a transfer student.. 

Students : new student.. (noisy)

teacher : quiet please.. Xiumin please rise your head.. why you always sleep in class ???

Xiumin : sorry... i want to go out for a minutes..

teacher : people will talk bad things about you if you always like this in class...

You : Wait... XIUMIN.. i have Xiumin in my class.. how great.. daebak..

Teacher : (look at you) You can come in now.

You : kamsahamnida

teacher : introduce yourself..

students : she's pretty..

You : (smile) my name Park Qi Min, and i'm from Carlifornia.. nice to meet you.. 

teacher : you can sit there( point her finger to the back sit)

you : thank you.. (why i need to sit at tbe back) 

when you sit.. there's someone come into the class, with the cap that you hold before..

he's sit beside you, then said " are you  the new student?? i just want to say something.. 

Xiumin : don't mess with me.. don't look at me and don't fall in love with me

YOu : (fall in love?? WTH is this guy) o-oo Owh. Okay. buttt...

Xiumin : (look at her) What???

You : can you take off your cap??? i can't see your face..

Xiumin : NO.. 

Such a bad boy.. you hate him.. you can't even see his face..