PETER PAN Chapter 9

PETER PAN
[FLASHBACK OF YOUR PAST]
[CALIFORNIA. YEARS BACK.]
 
Ryan (your boyfriend) was just sent to do some tasks. It was a weekend get away with his friends and he bring you along. It was a three hour drive and here it is really nature-ry. 
It was 3 in the afternoon when you arrived. Ryan introduce you to his friends and their girlfriends. You never really like getting along with them because they are the people you don't usually hang out with.
That night after dinner the guys were making fire already. 
Ryan: "I hate task, why me?" You hear him say as the door of the cabin sways open. "Fine. Can I just bring ______?"
Jasper: "Come on, you two might wonder off your ways, just let her stay so we can get to know your girl even more."
Ryan: "Don't let mosquito land on her skin, make sure she won't stay late or she'll catch a cold."
You stood up from where you are sitted, you were just reading a book.
You: "What's going on?"
Ryan: Looks back at you and pulls you by the waist. "I'm going to the near mart with Louis." Then he looks back at Jasper. "Is that all we need?"
Jasper: Nodded and smiles at you. "______ join us on the camp fire after 10 minutes."
You just nodded as an answer and then off he goes.
You: "Why can't I come with you?"
Ryan: "Look," he sighed and lets you go. "They want to get to know you better."
You: With something different in mind. "Right. Just make sure to come back right away."
Ryan: Kisses your lips and walks away. "Don't stay too late okay?"
You just nod and went back inside when he was out of sight. There's just no way you're going to join those guys outside, you prefer to join them when Ryan is around.
You: Slouched back on your seat. "I wish I can teleport back home."
As you tried to read back the left open book you can't concentrate anymore. You got up and stump your way to the back door. It was more quite there with no laughs and flirty giggles. Sounds there was Mother Nature's squad of night insects. 
You: "Firefly. Annyeong Tinkerbell."
Suddenly there were swarm of fireflies which made you want to catch one. Constantly jumping and trying to catch one with your bare hands.
You came to a place where you can't see the light coming from the cabin. It didn't even made you scared because you were too amuse of the fireflies. There's GPS everyone can survive.
You listened to the night creatures melody while eyeing on that firefly who was flying low. Trying to settle that thudding heart pounding on your ears and jumping for that firefly.
*POOOW*
A scream escaped from your throat, you didn't know what happened and it was too dark to know it either. You tried to move adn you heard some crecking sound and some snapping.
*BOOOGGHSSSHH!*
You landed on your and your eyes closed and trying to slowly open it trying not to get scared of what you're going to see but it was completely dark. 
You started to walk forward when you bumped, your head hurts. You tried to walk on the different direction but the same thing happened. 
You: "Can anyone hear me?" Your voice echoes which made you scared.
Trying to find something inside your front pockets. The light coming from your mobile phone illuminated the space that you are in at the moment. The time of your phone made you worry it's past 10 in the evening and Ryan could be looking for you.
You realized that you are trapped inside, you're wet and currently stinking like sdjaskldjasdalsigjksdhg you can't explain the stinch. The stars were illuminating you from the above.
You: Trying to dial somebody's number but you have no signal. "FUDGE! WHY DOES IT HAVE TO HAPPEN NOW?!"
 
 
 
 
PETER PAN
Chapter 9.1
 
[END OF FLASHBACK]
 
You are still crying but not making that mourn, crying in silence. Chanyeol didn't even flinch he just stood there just like a statue. You can hear the sound his heart makes, the flying of doves from buildings to buildings.
 
Chanyeol: "Did you experience life and death?" You hear him spoke up and caressing your hair. "What did height do to you that made you so scared?"
You didn't bother to speak and just stayed silent.
Chanyeol: "Everyone has fears..."
His voice sounds so solemn that you wish you could close your eyes and fall asleep.
You: "I fell down and all I can see was darkness...and no phone signal and stayed on that hole for a night with two frogs and I am the most stinky person on that unfaithful day."
Chanyeol: "YOU WHAT?!" His voice full of shock and you decided to let go of him and you were right about his expression. "Is that why?"
You: Nods. "And I found myself being rescued by the two people, a couple who was having a hike there."
Chanyeol: Backs off, as if you had something contagious disease in you while looking at you. Looking back at the floor. "WHAT?!" He sputters and shaking his head. "Hdfskdghsjkdgiowegsdvsdkghsdkghskd,zaxcjshdvgsdilgudioasg."
You: "Okay, inhale." 
Chanyeol: "But how could that happen?"
You: "Ssh! Inhale."
Chanyeol: "Inhale. Inhale. But hafasfasfaisufiorgkdjfg how could that happen? How did that happen?! Was that possible to happen?! We're you hungry?! Is that the reason why you are so scared of heights now?!" jkdfhsjkdfhksjdfuergnmsdbgksdghskdgnsdugshdgjksd
You: "Chanyeol-ssi! Relax." But he was really hyperventalating. You covered his mouth. You can feel the air coming out of his mouth then he was not breathing while staring at you. "BREATHE! JESUS CHRIST!"
Chanyeol: BREATHES. Lungs expanding. "Omo."
Both hands on your waist while looking at his turning red face while still having a litany of what happened to you.
You: "Aside from having fears of heights I can't sleep with no light. My accompany back there were two frogs."
Chanyeol: "Are you afraid of frogs too?" His face turs calm now. But he was still red.
You: "No I'm not." You put your hands back down. "I can disect frogs. Human beings maybe?" That was a joke but his eyes widened like that of a cat who's brought near water.
Chanyeol: "You're a murderer too?" Somebody should take a photo on his face right now, he's about to cry and about to scream Mommy.
You: "Hey, that was a joke. Hehehehe." Your "Hehehehe" didn't convince him.
Chanyeol: "How many people have you killed?"
You: Eyebrows meet. "You actually believe that? Can't you take a joke?" Steps forward. "Chanyeol-ssi, are you scared of that?"
Chanyeol: Runs around. "I'M GONNA DIE!"
You: "I can't believe he actually feel for that..." Talking to yourself.
 
Then you corner him, he was like shaking and he can't even look at you in the eye. Maybe this is early scare for Halloween.
 
You: "Three or four, or you could be my fourth." Evil smirk and trying to scare him.
Chanyeol: "MAMAAAAAAAA!!!" Scampers away from you.
You: Laughs silently. "I'm coming to get you."
You were trying to reach out for him but then he was to swift to be captured by your hands and you can't actually catch him by force this is just child's play and he was screaming Mama XD