PETER PAN Chapter 11

PETER PAN
CHAPTER 11
 
You: "I'll be your company today, but if your girlfriend would show up just warn me so I could scamper away just like what Yuri did to me."
You are walking now again on the streets with no official place to go to.
Chanyeol: "I told you there's no way she'll appear."
You: "Is she out of town?" 
Chanyeol: "Let's put it that way." He stopped all of a sudden. "Would you really accompany me?"
You: Nods. "Yes, just in case you do something crazy."
Chanyeol: "Alright then let's go." He opened his palm waiting for you to reach out for it.
You: "Where are we going?"
Chanyeol: "You'll see."
You: "Do I really have to hold your hand?"
Chanyeol: "Yes, just in case you do something crazy too."
You: "I won't do something crazy."
Chanyeol took your hand, hold your hand and started walking with your hands swinging. A young couple points at you two, the girl smiles and leans to the guy as they started walking on the opposite direction.
 
"Nalgeun ilgijang meonjireul teoreonae 
mundeuk pyeolchin got geu sogen haemarkge
Niga isseo ajik neon geudaero yeogi namaisseo"
 
He started singing like a he's drunk, standing on the seat of the swing. You are sitting on the other swing completely embarass. You don't know if laughing at him in complete silence is the best reaction to what he's doing.
His head leaning on the rusty old chain while singing. Singing that song with complete poker face, no facial reaction, no emotion.
 
"Itgo jinaetdeon geurimi tteoolla 
jageun tteollimi nae mome saemsosa
Jom seogeulpeugin 
hae geuttaero doragal su eomneun ge"
 
A kid pulls the sleeve of your tee. 
Little Girl: "Eonnie, what's wrong with him?"
You: "I don't know either. I don't know him."
Little Girl: Gasps and points at you. "Telling a lie is a bad thing, you know him."
You: Face Palm and pace back at the little girl. "Mianhe, he's having some issues."
Little Girl: "Well make him stop."
You: "He won't listen to me."
 
"Neol chajaganda chueogi bonaen Thinker bell 
ttaranaseotdeon never land
Geu gose naega neowa barabomyeo utgo isseo
Nan yeongwonhan neoui Peter Pan
Geu sigane meomchun ni namja
Seotuljiman neomu saranghaetdeon naui neoege danyeoga"
 
"Oh woah~ oh woah oh oh oh woah~ "
 
He sounds like a sick dog with his "Oh whoah" HAHAHAHA!
 
Because of the pause of the song the little girl got the chance to pull his pants.
 
Little Girl: "Oppa, does your here hurt?" Her hand rested on her left chest. "Why are you singing such song with no life? Did somebody died?"
Chanyeol: "My here huts," he mimic the little girl. "My here is full of stuff that worries me." He pointed on his head. "Confuses me."
Little Girl: "Then stop singing."
You laugh now and trying to settle it down so Chanyeol won't feel embarass.
Chanyeol: "I like that song."
Little Girl: "Then sing it with life not with gloom and sounded like drunk."
Chanyeol: "You mean there's something wrong with my singing?"
Little Girl: "The way you sing Oppa."
Chanyeol: "The way I sing?"
Little Girl: "The way you deliever the song..."
You: "Okay that's enough, Chanyeol you might go bolistic and get mad because of an argument with a little girl."
Chanyeol: "But we're not arguing right?" He looks down at the little girl.
Little Girl: "No."
Chanyeol: Looks back at you. "See."
You: "Psh~" Started swinging slowly by kicking the ground with your feet. "Yah Chanyeol~~~???" Then he was gone.
Then you heard laughter so you got up.
You: "Chanyeol-ssi????" Looks around. "Where could that guy be? Chan----???" Hands both on the waist. "What are you doing?" Laugh in between serious and breaking through sarcasm.
Little Girl: "Giving me a horsey back ride."
Another Little Boy: "Hyung me next."
Chanyeol: "______-ah can you take hold of my phone first."
You went near him and bent down a little to got his phone.
You: "Is it okay if I browse through the photos?"
Chanyeol: Nods. "Okay here we go."
 
How childish :D
Sits on the grass together with that little boy.
Little Boy: "Noona."
You: Turns to him with a smile on your face he won't get scared of you. "Yes?"
Little Boy: "IS your boyfriend really like that? He acts like we're on the same age."
You: "Ahm, he's not my boyfriend.
Little Boy: "Yes he is."
 
Omg, this kid at this age knows love?! :O
 
Little Boy: "He is a boy and he's you're friend it makes him your boy friend."
You: Giggles at the innocent-ness of the kid. "Ahw, well he is."
 
Browsing on Chanyel's photo folder, there's nothing more in here, it's just him camwhoring and a photo of food. Videos folder, what's this? You wonder as you played the video.
 
Chanyeol on the screen waving.
 
"Today I'm going bungee jumping with my good friend here Baekhyun he dragged me into this." Camera shifts to Baekhyun who was getting ready with the safety equipments. "He's going first, how are you feeling?" Baekhyun looks at the camera. "Nervous and I feel like backing up," Baekhyun stated and the camera focused on Chanyeol now. "Let's come over here to get ready with the safety equipments. And let's see how Baekhyun would plounge into the platform." 
 
Film pauses and turns black.
 
"Okay now, Baekhyun is getting ready in the platform and let's get a good view." Camera moves to the side to and focused on Baekhyun and he cheered. "JUMP! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!" You laugh in total silence like a woman who just lost her mind. Chanyeol's reaction was so laughable. "I will go home, I don't want to do this." Camera turns to him for a sec. "I will pause the film and get to my handy cam, and let's see how I'll do."
 
Film starts again and its getting a good view on Chanyeol's face now. 
 
"OH MY GOD! MOMMMY!!!"
"Let's count, 3-2-1."
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"
 
You: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!"
"MOOMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!"
"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"
"IIIIIII'MMMMMMM GOOOOOOOOIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGG TTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS OOOOOOONNNNN MMMMMYYYYY OOOOOWWWWWNNNN PPPPAAAAANNNNNTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
You: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"
Little Boy: "Noona." His voice low. "Have you gone crazy?"
You: "Hoooooo~ I'm not. I'll show you something."
Starts the video from the beginning.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"
Little Boy: "Hyung!" Calling out for Chanyeol."You've gone gay in bungee jumping."
Chanyeol: Jolts up all of a sudden with the little girl on his arms. "That's embarassing."
You can't stop laughing. You are holding your jaw and tummy while rolling on the grass. The little boy join you laugh but he's not in the grass.
Little Boy: "Hyuuunggg, make Noona stop." He tried to stop laughing. "She's like a crazy woman."
Chanyeol: "Yah, _____-ah. Stop, I'm already embarassed."
You: Lifted your head and you can't still hide that big grin on your face. "That made my day."
Chanyeol: "Too much laughter kills. You know?" He rephrase what you told him over the phone. 
 
He went back with his playmates. You've seen a different side of him. 
Smiling as if he doesn't have a problem at the moment.
He still manages to keep a big smile somehow.
 
 
 
 
PETER PAN
Chapter 11.1
 
[MONDAY]
 
You: "I still hate you up to now." You were walking to your next class and Yuri has been tailing you since you were at the school gate.
Yuri: "It really did happen and it was good that Chanyeol was there to accompany you."
You: Pulls the chair. "Yeah, but I really did hate yoouuu~" No you don't hate her you are just throwing a drama.
Yuri: "Pweeeasse forgive me, I'll treat you some creepes after class."
You: Turns to Yuri which is your seatmate. Serious look. "Okay, deal." Smiled like an angel after hearing the sweet creepes.
 
I love those creepes. I've been craving for them everyday.
 
Yuri: "So what happened?"
You: "What happened?"
Yuri: "Between you and Chanyeol."
You: "Between us? What kind of question is that, space would be in between us."
Yuri: "Will you stop thinking things in the literal way, it sometimes kills people you know."
You: "Because I didn't know what your question is, if you want a good answer please elaborate your question."
Yuri: "KHsjkdghsfogdjsfghdsfhkldg" Murmors again. "What happened? How did you two find each other, did you gave the tickets to him?"
You: "He covered my eyes with his hands, and I thought Chanyeol was you and I didn't gave the tickets to him. I gave it to this girl who wanted to buy tickets but the tickets got sold out. Now, did I answer your question right?"
Yuri: Nods. "Why was he there?"
You: "You better ask him that."
 
Before we could continue our conversation, the bell rings and the professor gets inside the classroom. This is Chemistry. The subject that I am currently stuggling. Aside from hard and confusing, the professor is soo strict =.='
 
During lunch break, I was eating alone.
Yuri had a club meeting. I hate eating alone. I can't live without Yuri TT____TT Here I go again with my dramas.
I decided to walk around campus to kill time when these girls approach me.
 
Girl 1: "Are you ______?" She asked with her arms crossed.
You: "Yes, that's me."
Girl 2: "Can you follow us?"
You: "Why?"
Girl 3: "Someone wants to talk to you."
You: "Why didn't she come here instead?"
Girl 4: "She's tied up with something now," she said twirling the tips of her hair. "That's why she told us to ask you."
Girl 2: "Just follow us. We'll lead the way."
 
You didn't know why but you followed them. You have a bad feeling about it but still you followed where you are suppose to meet with this person who wanted to talk to you.
When they stopped you realize that you were at the back of the gym. You can hear the scretching of shoes on the basketball court and the dribbling of the balls.
There's this girl sitting on the concrete platform.
Who is she?
 
Girl who wants to talk to you: "You must be ________. Thank you for coming." She got up and smiled. 
She smiled but there's something else that scares you.
 
You: "Ahm, you're welcome but may I know you?"
Girl who wants to talk to you: "Silly me." She stopped at least 5 steps. "I am JaeRim." A smirk now. "You will know me better if I say, I am Park Chanyeol's girlfriend."
 
Ah. So this is Chanyeol's girlfriend. Infairness she's pretty yet there's something in that face that doesn't seem right.
 
JaeRim: "I wanted to talk to you because of this," she said while throwing something on the remaining steps between us. Photographs? 
 
A picture of me and Chanyeol?
 
It was some photographs of you and Chanyeol last Saturday.
 
JaeRim: "I know that you are his co-star in the play, but why were you two hanging out? Is there something that I didn't know?"
 
Is that why she wanted to talk? Fine, if that's the reason.
 
 
You: "About those photographs, last Saturday I was suppose to watch that play with my best friend but something came up at her place and I didn't know that Chanyeol was there."
JaeRim: "But what about these?" She throw another photographs.
And this time, it was when you we're in the park and some parts that you two were holding hands in the streets.
 
I am in soo much trouble.
 
You: "He said that he has to hold my hand and stay close because I might do something crazy." Inhale. Exhale. "You don't need to think of something else because Chanyeol is  faithful to you."
JaeRim: "I know he is," she said raising one brow. "That's why I am playing with his feelings." Your eyes widened and you become stiff. "I mean of all those guys chasing after me?" Smirks again.
You: "You ." Those words that came out of your mouth. "How could you. All the while you we're the one cheating of him, and doing those things you are accusing him."
She steps forward and gives you a slap. One of the girls who approach a little while ago were holding your arms.
JaeRim: Holds your chin. "How could you call me that." Eyes you badly, her eyeballs almost coming out. "You can have him if you want to."
You: "Chanyeol doesn't deserve you."
JaeRim: "Go ahead tell him, and let's see who will he believe in." Smiles like Cruella de Vil. "He's too in-love with me."
You: "You are indeed a ."
She raise her hand again and you closed your eyes, waiting for that handful of slap hit you by the cheek but you waited for too long for it to arrived.
"Stop."
You opened your eyes and saw Baekhyun.
 
JaeRim: "I-It's you Baekhyun." Fakes a smile.
Baekhyun: "Yes its me, and I saw what you just did."
 
The girls lets go of you and we're acting angels but they are already caught in the act.
 
Sehun: "Are you okay?" 
You: Nods. "I'm fine."
 
Baekhyun got something inside his pocket, which was his phone.
 
Baekhyun: "Your good girlfriend slap _______. We're at the back of the gym." Ends the call and looks down at the mess photographs. "So you really did hire somebody to follow them?"
JaeRim: "It happens one of my friends has seen them last Saturday while you guys lure me into the forest!"
 
You look up into JaeRim.
 
So she was that girl they we're referring to. Well, now I know that she was worth luring out into the forest. How dare this girl.
 
Moments later Chanyeol arrives. His expression mixed up with curiosity and concern and being pissed.
He pick up one of the photographs.
Chanyeol: "Can you explain this?" He turns to JaeRim.
JaeRim: "You're cheating on me." Then she gives me a disappointing look.
You: "What the? You just said." She is giving you a headache at the moment. "You drama queen." Turns to Chanyeol. "That girl admitted to me that she's just playing with you and probably you won't believe me."
JaeRim: "Oppa," fakes a tear. "You won't believe her won't you?" Took Chanyeol's arm but then he pulls it back.
Chanyeol: "Well maybe I am believing her. I am believing the video EunHyuk showed me. The photo that D.O sent me while he was in the grocerry." He lets out a frustrated sigh. "Why can't you just tell me the truth and cut the out."
But JaeRim remained crying.
 
 
 
This bish, I wish I could cut her neck.