PETER PAN CHAPTER 14.1

PETER PAN

PETER PAN
Chapter 14.1

Friday came.
That night you were unable to find sleep because you were thrilled already for this. The last days Chanyeol leaves you excited on what he is about to tell you. Baekhyun haven't be calling you Noona too which is sad because you can't call him Baek-Baek anymore. For calling you Noona you gave him a new nickname in return.
JaeRim and her fleet of girls didn't bother showing around.
Classes were dismissed early in the afternoon because there were club meetings for the upcoming sports festival. 
2 PM you were already settled in the theatre room with Yuri bringing her camera gears and what not just to film the dress rehearsal. She said she wanted to make a teaser so the students will be thrilled to watch the play and post in on the official website of the school or submit it to the school's young journalist club.

Some theatre members were responsible for the make-up and the stage lights and sound system.

Ms. Choi: "Okay, we are going to start after 10 minutes. Some teachers wanted to watch your dress rehearsal." She smiled. "But they are still in the faculty finishing some paper works. I might as well get them."
"Okay Miss."

You were walking back and forth and at the backstage trying to memorize some lines and settling that something inside your tummy.

Baekhyun: Who is already in his costume as John. "Are you okay?"
You: Nods and tries to take in some air. "I-I'm fine."
Baekhyun: Looks around, "Where is Chanyeol anyway?"
Taeyeon: Points at the backstage door. "I saw him get out a little while ago."
Baekhyun: "I better get him."
You: Stops him. "I better do it since I need some air at the moment."
Yuri: "Yesh, you look like a constipated cat." Mocks a smile at you.
You: "Not another word." You said as you marched out of backstage door. It was the school park here. Silent since most of the students are on their club meeting until...


"WE NEED TO END THIS!"
You slowly took a step as you were turning your head to check somebody.
"I KNOW YOU LIKE HER."

You: O___________O Gasps. Leans your back on that tree.


It was Chanyeol and JaeRim talking, well more like yelling at each other. You took another peek from where you are hiden. 
Chanyeol brushed both hands into his face and running his hands into his hair.

Chanyeol: "Okay fine."
JaeRim: "I don't want to make you a fool anymore Chanyeol. I don't want to lie anymore. Maybe that girl..." Sighed and looks upward. "Really made me realize that or maybe I'm getting tired and I pity you for being such a love fool."
You: | | | | | |-) On that tree. <---- (Umma: Did you guys get that? XD)
Chanyeol: "Okay." GASPS FOR AIR. "Okay, since it is clear now and we have a proper closure."
JaeRim: "I did love you," holds him by the shoulder. "But I was just stupid to cheat on you Chanyeol. You deserve her, not me. I don't want you to waste your love for me anymore because I know you know that I am only cheating on you."
You: Murmors. "Gosh that was confusing."

The both of them turn their heads to where you are.

(".O___O/)

Almost not breathing and then you bent down and crawled your way out of the area.


You: Closes the backstage door and holding your chest while leaning to the door.
Suho: "Are you okay?"
You: Shook your head side to side and went near to Yuri and drags her out of the theatre room.


[GIRLS' BATHROOM]

You: "They are breaking up."
Yuri: "Then that's good."
You: Looks at her. "What do you mean then that's good?"
Yuri: "Chanyeol deserves someone else not that witch, kay? Even yourself said that."
You: "If you only know how devastated his face looks like Yuri." The feeling of pity for him runs through your whole body.
Yuri: Drags you out of the girls' bathroom. "Will you stuph and just concentrate with this moment?"


Backstage Chanyeol was already there. His head hang low. You can only see his arch back with his breathing. 
Kai: "Can you just concentrate? This is the moment we are waiting for."
Chanyeol: "Will you back off?" Flags his hand telling Kai to move aside. Well he did.
Baekhyun: "Chanyeol, you're an actor. Just fake a smile just this time."
Chanyeol: Lifted his head up, his brows were already meeting. "I said back off." He said bitterly.
Baekhyun: "We're almost starting so, get a hold of yourself together." He comforted a smile but unexpectedly he grabbed his collar.

You: "STOP." You got in between them as you pushed them by the chest. "STOP IT!"
Baekhyun: "WHAT THE EFF IS YOUR PROBLEM?!" 
Chanyeol: "I SAID BACK OFF DIDN'T I?!"
You: Stumps your feet. "I SAID STOP!" Shifts your head sideways to looks at them. "Baekhyun he already said back off." Turns to Chanyeol. "You know he was right, get a hold of yourself together and set aside your break-up."

...
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
..
.

D.O: "They broke up?" D_____________O