Peace

Beautiful Creatures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the little boy follow Sooyeon and Yuri up the river he took out his knife and stab Sooyeon when she fell and hit the ground, Yuri look down and saw Sooyeon bleeding. Yuri climbed back down and held onto Sooyeon tightly in her arms as tears fell from her eyes, Yuri saw the boy coming towards her with the bloody knife he was holding.  Yuri close her eyes as she knew the boy was going to stab her when she heard bones cracking, opening her eyes she saw Sw throwing the boy body into the river and picked up Sooyeon body and Carry Yuri. Reaching the castle it was already to late as Sooyeon has pass away and a little light came out of her body as it flew into the sky. Yuri couldn't help but cry and cry for her sister death and with the blood on her she was weak, Changmin change Yuri cloths after he saw blood stains on her. 

"Keep her safe, too much blood can kill them. "

Seohyun felt sick as she fell to the ground holding her heart when the door open,  Nichkhun ran to her when he saw her on the floor.  Bringing her to the bed he looked worry not knowing what to do,  he wiped her tears. 

"What's wrong? "

"Sooyeon dead." 

Nichkhun was shock about the news as he quickly leave and went to tell the others,  when he came back she was asleep in her bed with the dry tears on her face.  

"I'm sorry Seohyun."

Soojung, Taeyeon and Yoona saw Yuri in her death bed as she hasn't woken up in days since Sooyeon death. They circle around their sister and held hand, chanting for their sister to wake up but there was no use as nothing was working. Yuri open her weak eyes when her sisters bend down and sat on her bed. 

"It's time for me to go now. Take care of them Taeyeon." Yuri close her eyes as tears fell from all three girls eyes. 

"Yuri."

"Yuri." Yoona said as tears flows down her face. "I hope their death is worth it."

Yoona said and turn around to walk away as Seunghyun walk in, Taeyeon and Soojung went out as he carry the girl body into the basement where they kept Changmin wife along with Sooyeon body. Seohyun cried in her sleep as she saw her sisters coming to say goodbye to her, she woke up with tears falling and dripping on her pillow. Seohyun stood up and walked out of her room and towards the prisoner cells, Seohyun put a spell on them to fall asleep as she went and found Jaejoong bruise and cut all over his face and body.

"Seohyun."

Seohyun went into the cell sat next to him when she fainted, he caught her in his arms. Watching her face he knew something must have happened since he could see her dry tears.

"Seohyun wake up, I'll take you back to your sisters." He said holding her tightly in his arms. "Seohyun get up, you can't be in here. There's too much blood here." Shaking her. "Seohyun."

Jaejoong didn't know what to do when he bi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter