Capture

Beautiful Creatures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was a village near the South West  deep into the woods, that village welcome anyone that doesnt have a home. In that village all types of creatures was found living with one another. Two girls from that village went to the river to get water when they came upon two body in the water, one stay behind while the other one ran back to their village and tell the leader, he and some men came down to the river and took the two girls out of the water. They carry the girls back to find them still alive, when Sooyeon and Yuri came to they notice other creatures were looking at them.

"You're alive."

Sooyeon looked towards her sister. "Where are we?"

"We found you by the river and we took you to our village."

Look around. "Thank you for saving us."

"What's your name?"

"I'm Sooyeon and my sister is Yuri."

"You're welcome to stay here as long as you like." 

"Thank you, but we have to go find our sisters."

"Ok, than rest for a few days and we will pack some food for your your journey."

"Thank you."

Sooyeon and Yuri stay with this village for a few days knowning SW are looking for them, they didnt want to risk the life of these good people.  On their last day in the village a boy came up to Yuri. 

"Let me go with you, i can protect you and your sister."

"I can't have you risk your life for us."

"I'm not scared of death."

"If you go, and troubles find us you will be kill." He show her his eyes. "You're a Shadow Walker." Yuri back away a little. 

"I'm not here to hurt you, i know what they want from you. I'm not like that, i just want to protect you."

"Why?"

"Because all i want to do is help you, let me be by your side. Watch over you, and protect you the best way i can."

Yuri and Sooyeon left the village the next moring without saying anything to the villager, as the girls make their way up the river where they last saw their sisters. As the sisters reach the water fall where they fell, the two girls went around to find a place for them to climb up. They look and look until they found a path to take them up. 

"Yuri here."

"Let's go."

Joohyun was taken back into the cell next to Jaejoong, when he saw the girl weak and pale. She turn to stare at the men who was looking her way, she can see his beautiful brown eyes. The smell of blood leaks through the whole prison, making her weaker.  He stay close to her when she saw silver chain on his hands, she look at his face. 

"It's to keep me from using my streghten. We're weak when silver touches us." 

"Take the girl and put her in a different place, keep her well and guard her with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter