Suho - Snowflakes

Christmas Drabbles

There was something about snowflakes that brought out the innocence in a person. No, that wasn't right. There was something about snowflakes that highlighted the already-existing innocence in a person. This is what Suho thought as he looked at you, two paces ahead of him. The snowflakes veiled around you like glitter. The snow caught in your hair and on your clothes like little puffs of cloud that lost their way. It also crunched beneath your plushy pink boots with the laces done up in two perfect bows. A soft, thick scarf reached up past your lips, keeping your face cozy warm.

It was the scarf that kind of bugged him. Preferably, instead of fabric, his arms would encircle around you. The exchange of body heat could keep the both of you much warmer than a scarf could.

"I want to hold you," he blurted out without a second thought.

"What was that?" You turned your head. The scarf covered your ears as well and muffling noise.

Suho scratched the back of his neck, "I said I wanted to hurry up and get to the restaurant. Let's walk faster."

He took your gloved hand in his and dragged you through the shower of snowflakes impatiently. Impatiently, like a kid drags their parent to the ice cream truck.

Yes, snowflakes brought out the innocence indeed.