Dangerous

Our hearts are like Jigsaw puzzles (HIATUS)

-Recap-

She looked up at me and tilted her head at me like a puppy. I sighed and asked to leave, with Nicole trailing after me. 

*********************************************************************************************************

Nicole's POV

Junghyun-ah, are you okay? I noticed as she splashed some water on her face and started rubbing her temples in irritance. " My stupid brothers. " She muttered. "Of all places in the world, why here? THIS SCHOOL ." She growled. I hugged her and her hair, calming her down. " Unnie, can I really call you unnie?" she asked. "Yes." I smiled. "Okay, no matter what you must be there for me alright?" Her eyes lighting up." Of course, and you must tell me everything about you." She mouthed a thanks and headed to the vending machine for a drink.

Junghyun's POV

I now have another older sister. It beats having a busy family. I have no idea where my parents are. Jungah is always out dating when I come home. Jungsu is busy with his schedule. Jungmin is busy settling his conflicts and from what I hear, he's hiding something from me. He's no longer in SS501. The first truth I discovered and secondly, He's LEAVING! I had just discovered it earlier. I'm so lonely, always feeling so alone. Yeah, I know they do love me, but somehow because of their absence, I feel unloved. I hate it here. Bunch of erts watching you up and down like a hawk, i feel like puking.

Nicole's POV

She's deep in thoughts again. I called her and she looked at me in wonder. "My new dongsaeng, let's go for class. " We entered the class and the kingkas were staring at her again. Before I could snap, she muttered dangerously and leaned closer at them. " Try staring one more time, I'll have your eyeballs gorged out. "

SHINee's POV

What a feisty woman. I like.

********************************************************************************************************

Rachelxoxo's corner

YAY! I HAVE MORE SUBSCRIBERS NOW.

COMMENT PLS!

Love you all, and hope you enjoy reading:D