Introduction of the Kingkas

Our hearts are like Jigsaw puzzles (HIATUS)

*Recap*

Ah, a HUGE chunk to remember.. "we'll get ready for class,Nicole sshi remember to inform me once they come in. " I remarked to her.

                       *****************************************************************************************

Nicole's POV

Nicole sshi? "Junghyun ah, call me either unnie or Nicole alright? " I beamed at her. She looked at me deep in thought and said, " alright, i'll call you guys unnie since i'm one of the maknaes here. " she gave a small smile and looked directly at the teacher in front. Mrs Kim had already entered the class and looked at the namelist. " Alright students, as you have noticed the rumors were true. Let's pt our hands together to welcome our new classmate, will you?" The class cheered. " Okay, would you like to do an introduction of yourself?" Mrs kim asked while looking straight at Junghyun.

Junghyun's POV

The turn of events are shocking! First, the group seemed like they accepted me as part of them which was like so fast? And now the class seemed extremely friendly with me. What's going on? No, I will not be caught off-guard. I wil keep protecting myself. Nicole nodded at me to go up front and start my introduction. I went straight up and introduced myself, " Hi, I'm Park Junghyun. And ermm, i hope we'll be friends and do guide me along. Thanks.", flashing a sweet smile before i left to my seat. Nicole tapped at me and said, "I thought you were gonna give a complete introduction of yourself? " I muttered lightly to her telling her, i'd rather disclose my true personality in the form of actions. Family backgrounds are really nothing to me.

Narrator's POV

After the introduction, Mrs Kim decided to continue with the attendance taking, when 10 students just barged in. "yah, you guys are late again and you missed and introduction from our new student." She barked. Junghyun shivered at her bark.

Nicole's POV

Hey, since Mrs Kim is scolding them, let me introduce you to them- The Kingkas and Queenkas. " So-called." I snorted in irritance. The shortest guy( a cross between a porcupine, monkey and dinosaur) is jonghyun. The tallest, with the most decent haircut is Minho. The most outrageous hairstyle( slightly shaved head) is Key aka Kibum. The 50/50 parting of hair is Jinki/ Onew. And of course the last one with a long hair( pretty enough to pass of as a female is the Maknae, Taemin. i did the same introduction to the Queenkas. Junghyun nodded at me in acknowledgement.

Jonghyun's POV

Ah, a new student? I scanned around the classroom and There i saw, a new chick- I'd never seen before. I gave her a wink, while she just looked away. Jessica smacked my arm, seeing that my gaze was kept on her.

Junghyun's POV

WTF? he winked at me. Go to hell. HyunA was getting annoyed by his antics and his wasting of time. Jiyoung was trying her best to calm HyunA down. Throughout the whole periods, i was extremely uncomfortable. I felt gazes fixed on me and i couldn't concentrate. If i could gorge their eyes out, i'd gladly do so.

SHINee's POV

What a hot chick. I need to think of ways to bang her.

Classroom arrangement:

 Row Behind:    Minho- Taemin- Jonghyun                         Row Behind:  Onew, Key                                                                  

MIDDLE ROW:  Seungyeon- Junghyun-Nicole                   Next  column: HyunA- Jiyoung

 

***********************************************************************************************

Rachelxoxo's Corner:

I saw other authors did this too. *pouts*

Wow, ONE MORE SUBSCRIBER. THAT GAVE ME MOTIVATION TO WRITE. :D Very thankful :)

Do continue supporting. Subscribe and comment okay darlings?

My other fanfic " Our Love should still go on." is dying. I've no idea how to continue and i don't want to give up on it. Gimme ideas, pretty please?

-Anyway, if SHINee seems like erted jerks and SNSD/F(X) seem like es, don't bash me okay?

- if my insults on SHINee members offended you, I'm so sorry. I'm a Shawol and I def love them. All these are according to the story plot