Friends?

Our hearts are like Jigsaw puzzles (HIATUS)

*Recap*

Junghyun's POV

I looked around the school, for any signs of location board. There, I see the general office. Suddenly, i heard screaming of " THE KINGKAS ARE COMING" I yelped in shock before rolling my eyes in annoyance. After getting my schedule, i proceeded to my classroom, when some textbooks came tumbling at my feet.

**************************************************************************************************************************************

Junghyun's POV

I knelt down and started to pick the books up. " Here they are."i said to the books' owner-a female. She looks pretty. No wait,pretty isn't the word. Exotic? Nahh, " My name is Jung Nicole. You? " she beamed. " Ah, I'm Park JungHyun." I replied, offering a handshake. " So tell me about yourself." She asked. "I'm the new student." I smiled, walking into class with her..

Nicole's POV

So. she's the new student everyone's interested to know? Wow, and i get to meet her first. Yay! Her smile was extraordinary. " Nicole, Who're the kingkas? the one everyone was screaming just now? " " Ah, they're SHINee. Same class as us. You'll get to meet them later. C'mon.Sit with me." I replied beaming at her. "Ah.. I believe i need to introduce myself. I'm Park JungHyun. I've another name. But, I won't disclose yet. Heh:3  I came back after studying in the States after 5 years. The rest i'll intro when the teacher calls me over. " Wow,She studied in the States? Cool. " I was from LA. by the way, my friends are here.I'll introduce you to them ok? "

JungHyun's POV

" So, I'll like you to meet HyunA, SeungYeon and Jiyoung. " I nodded acknowledging them. "I'd like you to explain about those people. Those Kingkas, Queenkas and Wannabes." " Wae ( Why) ? Wanna be part of them? " HyunA asked. " Ani( no),  Just wanna know so as to steer clear of them. Wanna avoid stepping on their toes. Makes life easier for me.. " I answered. Wow,what a clever girl. " Okay, the Kingkas are SHINee. I'll point them out when they come. Don't get impatient, sweetie. Kingkas consist of Onew, Jonghyun, Key, Minho, and Taemin. Apparently, don't go near them.They're the players. Esp,Jonghyun of course.He's the heartbreaker. Don't get near them even more so, they've Queenkas remember? They're es. Queenkas consist of SNSD but some are the gfs of the Kingkas. The ones you should really steer clear of are, Jessica Jung ( gf of Jonghyun), Taeyeon ( gf of Onew), Yoona (gf of Key), Yuri ( gf of Minho), Tiffany ( gf of Taemin). Wannabe Queenkas are f(x). Remember SHINee're players. If they fight with their gfs, they'll play ard with those wannabes. Apparently they think they have chance for some throne. But, no degrading themselves is what they do. Wannabes include, Victoria ( gf of Onew), Luna (gf of jonghyun), Amber ( gf of Key), Krystal ( gf of Minho) and Suili ( gf of Taemin)."

Ah, a HUGE chunk to remember.. "we'll get ready for class,Nicole sshi remember to inform me once they come in. " I remarked to her.