Arrival

Our hearts are like Jigsaw puzzles (HIATUS)

Junghyun's POV

Where are they? Ughh... Forget it, I might as well just do more shopping instead of waiting like a fool. Duty-free products seem interesting...  "Wait up, Lena!!! " Bang, crashh.. " Where are you wandering off to? " Jungsu asked. I squinted my eyes to prevent myself from seeing the mess. "To pass time? You guys are exactly half an hour late!! " I yelled. "Well, I'm so sorry Lena. It's all because of the immature adults here that caused us to be late." Jungmin, my favourite oppa said. " I'll tell you what happened later." He whispered with a twinkle in his eyes. " Yah!!! you're gonna rat on us? " " Lena, WHAT ARE YOU DOING NOT HELPING ME? I've been suffering too much as maknae when you're not around...." " Oppa, i'm so sorry." I said in between guffaws and watching him getting headlocked and tackled by Jungsu. " But since i'm back, today seems to be the last day of you being bullied and i wna enjoy the sight of tht."

5 years ago, I left to study in the States. I must say, education was really interesting there. But i wanted something more, to challenge myself. My parents were hardly around, always going out for major business conferences. Unnie acted as my substitute mum. Heck, she's like 10 years older!!! I received an offer from my ever trustworthy Oppa, Jungsu. To study back in Seoul again and I'm attending School next week! A lot of teenagers dislike studying but somehow, i find studying interesting.. I mean. i take it as a challenge. to improve myself constantly. Jungmin oppa, was like the best brother.. He's interesting. Very. Had it not been fr the , many thought of us as twins. No, i'm not the y charisma. We seem to be on the same frequent wave.

Notice why, they call me Lena and not Junghyun? First, Lena's the name for those who are close to me that i allow to call. Second, same goes for Jungsu. He uses his real name only fr family members. Jungah and Jungmin don't really care.

Jungmin's POV

Earth calling Lena... "What're you thinking of? " i asked. " Oppa.. I'm just kind of spacing out and reminscing memories.  while you're being bullied" Ooooohh, the ice princess can reminscence good times.. She glared at me and said. " Shutup, moron," You too, moron. i replied smiling. She sighed and said while closing her eyes, " enough nonsense. I wanna go home." "You alright? " I lightly touched her forehead.

Junghyun's POV

After oppa did that, i felt hands coming all over my forehead. "enough! i'm just tired. Jetlag!! And stop baby-ing me. I'm going to be an adult!  " Jungsu mocked at me thinking i'm not looking at him. I harshly hit him at his stomach. This has gonna be a long day indeed.