Chapter 26 : Guilty

What a Mess!!!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘ Woooahhhh!! I’m still sleepy eventhough I have been sleeping for almost 10 hours…Now, it’s already been 7.00 a.m….

‘ Wow!!! it’s the best and the longest time I have ever sleep…… Last night, will be the night to remember… Then, I realize that there are so many missed call and message on my phone… And of course all the missed call is from my oppa… He surely worried about me a lot…. There are a few messages from him…  One of his message are……….

 ‘ Joon mi-ah!!! Why are you not picking up my call??? Oppa so worried about you…. Please pick up my call…’

 

There is another message from him……

 ‘ Joon mi-ah!! Are you already sleeping?? I’m sorry for disturb you… But, if you get this message please call me right after that, okay?? It doesn’t matter at what time it is.. But, please make sure to call me back…’

 

Then, I realize that there is another message,  but it’s not from oppa….. It’s from, Nara!!! Oh my!!! I forgot to tell her that I’m being admitted to the hospital…. Aigooooo…. How can I forget about that….. She must be surely angry with me if she knew about this……

 ‘Yah!! Kim Joon mi!!! How dare you didn’t tell me that you have being admitted to the hospital… Who am I to you… You didn’t  even  bother to tell me about you being admitted to the hospital…. You know, I have being so worried about you when I know that you absent… As far as I know, you never absent from school even if you fall sick….. Luckily, my mom told me about  you have being admitted o the hospital… You owe me an explanation , okay… I’ll go to straight to the hospital when school time is over… You better wait for me… Don’t you ever dare to run away from me okay… You better tell me what happen, okay??? I know that if I try to call you, you’ll never pick up my call especially when you hiding something from me… So, that’s why I send this message…. REMEMBER!!! You owe me an explanation.. I want to hear it ASAP…’

 

Wah!!!! I’m in a big trouble right now… How come I forgot to tell about this to Nara…. Yes.. I owe him an explanation.. .. It’s better if I didn’t reply her message, if not she will surely not focus on her study in school…. She will come to the hospital this evening, so I better wait for her, then….

‘ Oppa??? He must be very busy right now… I can’t give him a burden anymore… I’ll just reply his message…..

 

‘ Oppa!! I’m sorry that I didn’t pick up your call yesterday… I’m truly sorry.. It’s just that I’m so tired that’s why I sleep early yesterday…. Don’t worry, I’m okay… There’s nothing wrong with me… I’ll make sure to call you, if anything happens to me… I PROMISE!!! It’s not that I don’t want to call you… It’s just that I’m scared if I disturb you while you on your practice…. At least, you’ll not worry about me anymore once you get this message…. Don’t you dare to call me, okay… Only a message allow… Remember!!!… A message!! Not more!!!. If you still want to call me, only at night..Just focus on reaching your dream, oppa…. Don’t worry too much about me…. Oppa!!! Fighting!!!! KIM JOON MI TRULY IN LOVE WITH HER AWESOME OPPA, KIM JOON MYEON!!! MUAHHH!!! From your lovely dongsaeng, Kim Joon mi…’

‘ Hope tha oppa are not worried anymore… I better go and take my shower right now… Omma will nag at me if she saw that I’m still not taking my shower yet…..

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

*exo dance studio…..

 

‘Yah!!! Suho why are you not practicing so hard today.. Your dance routine have being out in tempo… You have never being like this before….’ (Choreographer)

‘ I’m so sorry hyung… It’s just that I have a little problem… I’m so sorry hyung….’

‘ I know that you have your own problem… But, at least please pay attention and don’t drag your problem here with you… You’ll only being a burden to all the members who have being practice so hard… It’s not like you the only one who have a problem…. Please, think about your members… They have being so tired from all this practice…. You guys will just debut on a few more weeks…. So, please pay attention….’ ( Choreographer)

‘ I’m so sorry, hyung!! I’ll not let all this happen again…. Guys… I’m so sorry, I didn’t being a good leader to all of you… I’m so sorry… Let we practice once again…. I promise that I’ll not make a mistake again… I promise….’

‘ It’s okay Suho!! It’s just that I want to remind you the reason why you being here… But, make sure all this never happen again, okay… Now, I think it’s better if take a few minutes break… All the members must be tired, right… We start practice again in another 10 minutes, okay… Suho!! Make sure you don’t drag all your problems once we start practice after this…’ (Choreographer)

‘ Dae, hyung!! (all the exo m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter