Chapter 25 : He Knows it!!

What a Mess!!!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Hello???...’

‘Hello!! Kyungsoo op…pa????!!!’

‘ Dae… It’s me!!! You’re Joon mi right?? Suho’s sister…’

‘Dae!! I’m Joon mi…By the way, how did you know it’s me??

‘ Suho hyung use your phone to call you this morning, and he say that this is your number.. So, I save it on my phone…. But, I’m quite surprise to know that you have my number….’

‘ Dae??? Owh… Oppa save your number in my phone, that’s why I have it…’ (I’m lying to oppa)

‘ Owh… Yeah!! You’re right… It’s not like you are searching my number on your calling list right???’ hahahaha…’

Dae, oppa??? (how did he know it???)

‘ Hahahaha… I’m just kidding Joon mi… It must be Suho hyung who save my number on your phone right…’

 ‘ Yeah!! By the way, Sorry oppa  for disturbing you, this late….’

‘ Don’t worry.. It’s okay…. I’m sorry to asking this, but why are you calling me???’

‘ It just that I’m trying to call Suho oppa, but I can’t reach him… That’s why I’m callng you if you know anything about oppa….’

‘ Oh!! Maybe, he’s taking his shower… That’s why he did’t pick up your call…. But, maybe he already finish it.. Do you want me to call over him???’

‘ No!!! I mean, it’s okay oppa… I’ll try caling him back later….’

‘ Owh, okay…’

‘ Oppa… I’m sorry again for disturbing you, tonight.. I guess you’re busy right now… So, I should say ‘bye’ now…’

‘ No!!’

‘Dae, oppa???’

‘ I’m not busy right now… I guess maybe we can talk for a few minutes more, maybe?? But, if you’re okay with it….’

(WHAT!!!!)’ Of course, I’m okay with it, oppa….’

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Joon mi P.O.V………

‘ I can’t believe it that we’re on the phone for almost 30 minutes…. I can’t believe it for myself… At first, I thought that my watch are not working. But, then I’m wrong… We’re definitely on the phone for almost 30 minutes…. Being together with him on the phone, time flies so fast..

‘ I don’t remember actually what we’re talking about on the phone… But, the only thing that I can remember is that both of us are having fun and always laughing about something together on the phone… At first it’s quite akward  for both of us… But, of course we’re getting comfortable as time goes by….What I can say is, that both of us have the ‘chemistry’..

‘ I have know so much thing that I didn’t know about him… It’s all thanks to him…  We’ve told and share so much things about both of us… It’s like kind one of a ‘date’ for me, but only on the phone… The most memorable things that I can’t forget is that, oppa sing me a song… To be honest, it’s actually my favourite song and it’s also oppa’s favourite… 

‘ My heart beating fast as oppa start to singing and I almost fall asleep… It’s kind a lullaby for me…. But, luckily oppa didn’t caught that I’m almost asleep when he sings to me….. At the time, I feel that both of us are like those sweet couple…. Oh no!! What am I thinking of??? Joon mi, get back to yourself…..

‘ We just say our goodbye when kyungsoo oppa told me  that he have to go and get his shower and he even promise to call me again tomorrow…

‘ Then, I just notice that I got so many missed call from my oppa for those 30 minutes when I’m on the phone with Kyungsoo oppa….I’m just hoping that Kyungsoo oppa didn’t tell my oppa about this call… If he knows about this, I’m surely in trouble and the most scary things is that Kyungsoo oppa will know that I’m lying to him about the reason why I’m calling him….

‘ Now, I think I can sleep for 24 hours without worry….huwaa!! I’m too late to realize that I’m so sleepy…zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

 

Kyungsoo P.O.V

‘ I don’t know how I have those courage to ask Joon mi to keep talking with me on the phone… But, I’m too happy to hear her voice when she’s on the phone with me….. Her voice in the phone is really different from her voice when we met at the hospital this evening… I guess, that is one of her charming….

‘ 30 minut

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter