Opinions on girls!!!

Love which is meant to be

On the way back.......

Eunhyuk:I can’t believe that things will happen out like this.It’s all because of that two serious girls....

Donghae:I hope Smile won’t be very angry.That Jessica is really stupid.Aish...

Eunhyuk:Come on she will understand.

When they got there,the members are waiting for them.

Leetauk:What happen?

Eunhyuk:Nothing.Lucky that they are not angry.

Heechul:I can’t believe that Cas is the one who talk back to Jessica.

Kyuhyun:She looks like she doesn’t care anyone if they mess up with her and Smile. Hyung,I think you need to think again.She’s a bit scary when she is serious.

Eunhyuk:There’s nothing to think about.I am just glad that  she didn’t get hurt.Otherwise,I will be fool by now.

Leetauk:I think Smile is more serious than Cas.She talk in cold words to Jessica.

Heechul:Make it both of them.How about the saying of power point?She knows how to make the other person jealous.

Leetauk:Ya,those are my words.I explain you that.

Heechul:Whatever..

Eunhyuk:Actually,I feel happy when I heard that.It’s like we are couple.(smiles)

Leetauk:Well,let’s go back now.Will you two go to the airport tomorrow?

Eunhyuk:We want to if it is possible.

Leetauk:I will try and talk to the manager.

Then they went back to their hotel with both busy body and mind especially Eunhyuk and Donghae.

On the way back to the house.......

Kate and Sylvia are talking about the incident that happen earlier.

Kate:I really can’t believe that they will be really rude.

Sylvia:Me too.They are so not like the world famous singers.

Kate:Anyway,O nyi, is my act too rude there?

Sylvia:You can’t say that it’s rude.You’re just protecting yourself but there,you are not like the one I know.You completely change and I have never seen you like that.

Kate:You didn’t see me like that before because I have never been like that before.I don’t how it happen.What do you think O nyi?

Sylvia:I think it’s power of love. He he.

Kate:Stop joking around O nyi.There’s nothing between us.

Sylvia:Then why do you say that you are the one who did the powerpoint?

Kate:To make her jealous.Am I a genius or what?

Sylvia:Ok ok.Stop your act of being proud.I can’t believe that I didn’t have a dinner with Donghae oppa.

Kate:Sorry O nyi,that’s my fault.(sighs)

Sylvia:No,actually I want to go home after talking with Jessica.I don’t have mood to go anyway.

Kate:Let’s have a great rest tonight.We have to go back tomorrow.

Sylvia:Ok.

Then when they got back home,they went to their bedroom and pass their last night in Thailand.

The next day at the airport......

Kate:Aunty,we are going.

Aunt:Ok.Have a nice trip.Call me when you get there.

Sylvia:Aunty thank you for everything in Thailand.I really have a great time.

Aunty:I am also glad that Kate has a friend like you.From this time,be my niece ok.When both of you take over the company in Singapore,just let them know that you are my niece,ok?

Sylvia:Thanks  Aunty.

Kate:Aunty,when do we have to start working?

Aunt:Actually,the company has finished and it is ready to open but I postpone it to make the boss’s room bigger with two tables.

K/S:Thank you very much Aunty.

Aunty:Ok it’s time now.

K/S:We’ll be going then.

When they walk to the gate,Sylvia whispers to Kate.

Sylvia:Do you think oppa will come?

Kate:I don’t think so.Although they want to come,their manager won’t allow them.Airport is the crowded place remember?

Sylvia:Right,let’s go then.

Then they start to walk towards the gate.Suddenly Sylvia is pulled and is hugged by someone else.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who do you think it is??? Find out in next episode.I think you will be able to guess.Please comment and subscribe. :)