Departure from Thailand!!!

Love which is meant to be

Three hours before the plane to depart.......

Eunhyuk and Donghae are begging their manager to let them go to the airport.

Eunhyuk:Hyung,please......

Donghae:We have never beg you like this.So please......

Manager:What!You guys went out yesterday right?I think that’s enough.

Eunhae:We didn’t go yesterday.(pouts)

Manager:Then where is my car key?I gave it to you guys yesterday.

Leetauk:Here,I keep it from them.They really didn’t go yesterday because there were some problems when you left.

Manager:What happen?

Then Leetauk starts to explain all the situation.After that,the manager looks a bit confused.

Manager:So,do you mean that Jessica and Hyoyeon got there and had a fight with Kate and Sylvia?

Eunhyuk:Not a fight just a quarrel.

Donghae:But Jesssica was supposed to hit Kate but she defended it.

Manager:So,that’s why you guys want to meet them today?

Eunhae:Yes.(nods)

Manager:Ok but make sure that no rumors will be out otherwise I will be jobless.

Eunhyuk:Thanks hyung! Don’t worry about that.(smiles)

Manager:Teukkie,give them the car key.I am sure that they will need it.

Donghae:Thanks again hyung.

Manager:Go now otherwise you will miss them.

Then Eunhyuk and Donghae wear their disguises and go to the airport in quick speed.When they got there,Donghae goes first and Eunhyuk goes to the parking to park the car.When Donghae arrives at the gate,he sees that Sylvia and Kate are going to the gate.So,he runs in a top speed,pulls Sylvia’s hand and hugs her tightly.

Sylvia:Who are you? Let me go.(shouts and struggles)

Donghae:Low down your voice.Can you stay like this for a while?Otherwise everybody will notice me.

Sylvia:Donghae oppa..????(confused)

Donghae:I am going to miss you.Sorry about yesterday.

Sylvia:Don’t say that again oppa.It’s okay.Can you release me now?

Donghae:Oh!Sorry.Hi Casper.

Kate:Aww....what a nice moment.I am really lucky to see this scene.(giggles)

Sylvia:Kate!!!!!(blush)

Kate:Just kidding! Anyway oppa,do you come alone?

Donghae:Cas,about that....Eunhyuk is....

Kate:Oppa,tell quickly! Does anything happen to Eunhyuk oppa?(worried)

Donghae:He’s....

At that time Eunhyuk hugs Kate from the back.

Eunhyuk:Cas!

Kate:Oppa,you shock me.Does anything happen to you?

Eunhyuk:What am I suppose to happen?

Kate:Then why are you saying like something happen to Eunhyuk oppa?(looks at Donghae and shouts)

Donghae:Ya,low down your voice. I don’t say anything.You are just too worried.I am supposed to say that Eunhyuk is parking the car.

Kate:Oh!

Eunhyuk:So you are worried about me??(tease)

Kate:NO!!I am just..... asking!

Eunhyuk:I know,I know.Just kidding.Bye Cas.The plane is about to depart.I am going to miss you.Call me when you get there,ok?(hugs Kate)

Kate:Arraso oppa.O nyi let’s go.

Sylvia:Ok.Bye oppa.I will call you when I get there.(waves Donghae)

Donghae:Bye,Smile.(smiles)

Then they wave goodbye to both of them and go on a plane to go back to Singapore.

On the way back to the hotel....

Donghae:I am really going to miss Smile.(sighs)

Eunhyuk:I know.Stop talking like that now.

Donghae:Anyway,I am so angry with that two girls.They are going to pay for it.

Eunhyuk:Come on fishy.It’s already done.Everything is settle now.Just don’t start the fire again.

Donghae:But we need to say them to stop clinging on us.Otherwise there will be more rumors.

Eunhyuk:You are right .We have to say that to them.

Then they arrive at the hotel and join the others to visit Thailand.

Narrator’s POV:

After three hours of flying,Kate and Sylvia arrived at Singapore.They took an underground to get to their place and when they arrived at home,they unpack their suitcases.Then each of them send the mails to Eunhyuk and Donghae.Then they rest for the whole day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please comment and subscribe.:)