Unexpected SLAP!!!

Love which is meant to be

Narrator's POV:

Kate and Sylvia go to the entrance and wait for the members.While they are waiting,Jessica and Hyoyeon come into the building.When they see Kate and Sylvia,they walk towards them with the evil smiles on their faces.

Jessica:Oh!Look who’s here.Fan girls trying to catch idols.

Kate:What do you want?

Jessica:I have nothing to do with you so step out of it.I just want to talk with her.

Sylvia:Ok.What do you want?

Jessica:I think I have already told you.

Sylvia:This is my work Jessica.I can’t do anything.

Jessica:Nonsense!You can’t give me those childish reasons. Do you think I know nothing?

Kate:Jessica,you are crossing the line.

Hyoyeon:Actually,it’s you who is crossing the line.

Kate:Excuse me??

Hyoyeon:Didn’t I tell you to stay away from Eunhyuk oppa?

Sylvia:Kate,what is she talking about?(looking at Kate)

Kate:Nothing o nyi.

Hyoyeon:Oh! Looks like you didn’t tell your sister about this.

Kate:What do you want?

Hyoyeon:The same thing.

Kate:What if I don’t do?

Hyoyeon:Then you will get that.

When Hyoyeon said that,Kate thinks that she will hit her.But she is wrong.Jessica slaps Sylvia on her cheek and it has gone really red.

Kate:O nyi!!

Hyoyeon:As we can’t hurt you,I think it is the better way.(smirks)

Kate:You two are evils.(angry)

Then Kate tries to slap them back but Sylvia stops her.

Sylvia:Kate,stop it.I don’t want to see that side again.

Kate:But they hurt you o nyi.How can you say like this?

Sylvia:I’m ok.So let them be.

Jessica:Hyoyeon,I think we should go now.It’s enough for today.

Then Hyoyeon and Jessica go to their destination with evil smirks on their face.Kate is really mad now for hurting Sylvia.

Sylvia:Kate,relax.I’m ok.

Kate:But I just can’t.I thought they are going to hurt me and it happened in a flash.I can’t protect you.Sorry!

Sylvia:It’s not your fault.Anyway,what does Hyoyeon mean?

Kate:Which one O nyi?(looking here and there)

Sylvia:Kate,don’t try to avoid me.Tell me now!

Kate:Ok.It’s just she contacted me and told me to stay away from Eunhyuk oppa.She threatened me just like Jessica threatened you.

Sylvia:I really want to kill them now.Just becareful,ok?No one will know what these two are planning.

Kate:Arraso O nyi.Anyway,are you ok?Is it hurt?Your cheek is really red now.

Sylvia:It only stings a bit.Kate promise me.Don’t tell Eunhyuk oppa and Donghae oppa,ok?I don’t want them to get mad and feel sorry for us.

Kate:Ok but next time you must also be careful.

Sylvia:Arraso.

At that time,they hear the laughing and chatting voice coming from the stairs.The members are coming down and Eunhyuk runs to them first.

Eunhyuk:Sorry for keeping you guys wait.

Kate:It’s ok.

Donghae:Smile!How’s the work?

Sylvia:Everything is great.

Donghae:Smile,why is your cheek so red and it is only one side?

Eunhyuk:Oh! That’s right.What happen to her Cas?

Kate:That is...that is...

Sylvia:I bumped into the door.(weakly smile)

Donghae:Oh! Ok.Let’s go.(not pleased with the answer)

At that time,all the members walk towards the van and Donghae left behind as he is walking slowly thinking about it.While he is thinking,Kyuhyun approaches near him.

Kyuhyun:Hyung!What’s happening?What are you thinking?

Donghae:I just feel like it is something wrong.

Kyuhyun:Do you mean Sylvia’s cheek?I also think that.There is no way to bump into the door.If she bumped,she would hurt her nose not the cheek.Why don’t you examine it on the way and ask again?

Donghae:Ok.

Then all of them get on the van and  Eunhyuk and Kate sit together at the back with the other members while Dongahe and Sylvia sit at the front with Leetauk and Heechul.

Donghae:Smile,your cheek looks sore.Are you really ok?

Sylvia:Yes but it stings a bit.Don’t worry.I will put some ice when I get to the dorm.(smiles)

Donghae:I know that you are lying Smile.The pain can’t be that bad if you bump into something.Is something happened?It looks like you are being slapped.

Sylvia:Ar..ar..arnyia oppa.(stutters)

Eunhyuk:Smile,I know very well that both of you stutter when you lie.Just tell us the truth,ok?

Sylvia:It’s really nothing ,oppa.

Kate:I can’t stand anymore.(whispers and sighs)

Kyuhyun:What can’t you stand anymore,Casper?

Kate:That is ..that is... O nyi,I can’t stand anymore.Please let me tell.

Sylvia:Kate!!(shakes her head slowly)

Donghae:Tell it.(talks seriously)

Eunhyuk:Come on Cas,tell us.So that we can do sth else.

Kate:Ok!(sighs)It’s because of me.

All:What!!!

Donghae:So,did you slap her?(shouts angrily)

Eunhyuk:Fishy,calm down.Let her finish.

Sylvia:Oppa,it’s not her.She said that it’s her fault because she can’t protect me.That’s why.

Donghae:Then who did it?

Sylvia:It’s...it’s...

Kyuhyun:Jessica.(sighs)

All:What!Ya maknae how do you know?

Kyuhyun:Just think about it,hyung?Who would do such thing and why are they hesitating to say?It can be Jessica only.Am I right,Casper?

Kate:Yes.(nods)

Donghae:I can’t forgive her now.(angry)

Sylvia:Let her be.It’s ok.

Donghae:Last time,I can forgive her because no one was hurt but this time you are hurt.How can I forgive her?(angry)

Sylvia:Just let them be.I am alright.

Eunhyuk:What do you mean them?Is Hyoyeon included in this?

Kate:That is all because of me and Hyoyeon.

Then Kate started to tell all the situation from the beginning to the end.

Eunhyuk:How many times do I need to tell her that I am not interested in her?This time she is hurting.I am really sorry Smile.

Sylvia:It’s nobody’s fault.

Leetauk:We’re here.

When they get there,they go into their dorm.The members get into their respective rooms to change their clothes but Dongahe rushes to the kitchen and takes the icepack from the refrigerator.

Donghae:Smile,come here.I will do it for you.

Sylvia:It’s ok oppa.I can do it by myself.Kate can also help me.

Kate:Yes,Donghae oppa.Why don’t you change first?I will do it first.Then you can take my duty.

Donghae:Ok then.I‘ll be right back in a minute.

Narrator’s POV:

Then all the members finish changing their clothes and they come back into the living room.Rayewook goes into the kitchen to prepare for dinner and Kate helps him with the cooking.Later Sungmin and Eunhyuk joins them.Kyuhyun plays Warcraft on his laptop and others are watching television.As for Donghae,he puts icepack on Sylvia’s cheek and blows on it.

Sylvia:Oppa,I am ok now.You can stop now.

Donghae:No.Only the colour is lessen. It is still sore.

Heechul:Ya lee donghae.Stop now.You are caring too much. It’s fine now.

Sylvia:Yes oppa.Why don’t you watch TV now?I also want to help Kate with the cooking.

Donghae:No.You are not helping today.You are going to watch TV today.

Sylvia:But oppa..

Heechul:Smile,just do as he said.I can’t hear anything from TV because of you two.

Sylvia:Sorry.

Narrator’s POV:

Later Kate calls out that the dinner is ready and all the members rush to the dinning table.They have a nice time having dinner with Kate and Sylvia.They tease each other and laugh at Heechul and Leetauk’s jokes.When they finish eating,they have an ice-cream.When it is time to go home, Donghae and Eunhyuk send Sylvia and Kate back to their hotel with Siwon’s car.When they get there they wave goodbye and come back to their dorm.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please comment and subscribe.Thanks. :)