Request and weird feeling

Love which is meant to be

Narrator's POV:

When Eunhyuk and Donghae reach to their dorm, they found out that the members are not sleeping and waiting for them.

Donghae:Aren’t you guys sleeping?

Leetauk:What are you going to do with Jessica?

Donghae:I don’t know.Smile keeps telling me not to say anything to her.I can’t say anything to the president because me and Smile are nothing.We are just friends now.I can’t do everything on my own.I also have to look what she wants to do.(scratches his head)

Leetauk:That’s why I want you to..

Heechul:Confess her.

Leetauk:Ya I am talking.

Donghae:I am afraid to do that.What if she refuses me.

Eunhyuk:Don’t worry Fishy.She likes you.We can see it in her eyes.

Donghae:Ok then.I will confess her but when should I do?

Leetauk:At the end of the show.We will need Casper’s help.

Eunhyuk:No problem.I will tell her.

Donghae:Anyway,when will you confess Casper?

Eunhyuk:I think it will still take long.(sighs)Don’t worry.Just do your best,ok?

Donghae:Ok.(smiles)

Leetauk:Let’s go to bed.We have a lot of thing to prepare tomorrow.

Then all the members doze off to sleep as they are tired for all day.

Narrator’s POV:

Two weeks have passed and the members and the girls can’t give time as they are busy with their own work.The girls have finished the outfits for all the members and they are very pleased with them.

The day before the show.......

The members are practising their hearts out as the show is going to be enormous.The girls are also finalizing and checking on all the outfits.In the afternoon,Eunhyuk and Donghae go to the room where Kate and Sylvia are working.When they get there,Eunhyuk calls out Kate and she goes out for a while to talk to Eunhyuk.

Kate:Oppa,what do you want to say?I am a bit busy.Tell quickly.Otherwise O nyi will scold me.

Eunhyuk:It’s not me.It’s Donghae.

Kate:Oh! Donghae oppa.What are you doing here?Are you waiting for O nyi?

Donghae:Casper I have something to request you.

Kate:What is that?

Donghae:I...I’m....(stutters)

Eunhyuk:He’s going to confess Smile tomorrow.

Kate:What!!!!!(shouts)

Donghae:Ya,keep your voice down.

Kate:When did you start liking my O nyi?Are you sure that you like her?I mean you have seen each other only a while ago.

Donghae:Casper,I really like her.Please help me,ok?

Kate:Omo,my teasing is coming true.Okay oppa but only on one condition.

Donghae:What is it?

Kate:Can you promise me that Jessica will never hurt her again and you won’t hurt her feelings?

Donghae:I promise,I swear.I won’t hurt her in anyway.

Kate:Then I’m in.What do I have to do?

Donghae:You just need to go out with the other members after the show.I am sure that Smile won’t come with me if you are not with her.I want you to tell her to go with me.I am going to confess her after the show.

Kate:Ok then.I will let you have my sister because I believe in you.If you make her cry then you will get a piece of me, arraso??(chuckles)

Donghae:Arraso Casper.

Eunhyuk:Don’t worry Cas.If that happens,he will be beaten by all the members.

Kate:Then I will be going now.I have to help O nyi with your outfits.All of you will look so great in those outfits.

Eunhyuk:Thanks.Then we will be going.See you tomorrow.

Kate:See you oppa-deul.

Then Kate goes back into the room and does her own work and she is really happy as her sister’s dream is going to come true.

Narrator’s POV:

The girls work for the whole day and then they finish all the things completely in the evening.When they are about to leave the room,Kate accidently breaks the glass and all the pieces scatter on the floor.At that time,she is thinking about the costumes and she gets a doubt that their costumes are going to happen something.

Sylvia:Kate!Are you ok?Do you hurt anywhere?

Kate:I’m ok.Sorry for my carelessness.

Sylvia:Come on.Let’s sweep them.

Then Sylvia grabs the broom and sweeps the glasses and Kate puts them in the dustbin.

Sylvia:Alright.Let’s go.

Kate:O nyi...

Sylvia:What?

Kate:I am having a bad feeling.I don’t know why.I just think that there will be problems on our costumes tomorrow.

Sylvia:Just relax.That can’t be happening.We have already checked all the costumes.

Kate:Well,maybe I am a bit stressed.

Sylvia:Then let’s go.The members are going to pick us tomorrow.

Kate:Right.We have to get up early.

Then the girls walk away from their room and go to the entrance.Kate just keeps her mind out from the disturbance and walk along with Sylvia.One thing they don’t know is that someone is watching from behind.When they are gone,that person approaches the room and open it with the needle. When the door opens,that person goes inside the room and after 5 minutes,that person comes out of the room with an evil smirk from the face.

?????:You two will pay for it.(smirks evily)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG!!! Who is this??Well I will not reveal now.It won't be revealed in the other chapters but I promise that you will know after finish reading my whole fanfic when it is complete. :P Love you.<3