Nearly a fight and real names revealed!!!!

Love which is meant to be

Narrator’s POV:

All the members wave them goodbye but when Eunhyuk and Donghae are about to go,they hear someone calling them.When they look up,they see that they are Jessica and Hyoyeon.At that time,Eunhyuk and Donghae’s face become frown and Kate notice it.

Kate:Oppa,are you ok?

Eunhyuk:Yes,I am.Don’t worry.(letting out a fake smile)

Then Eunhyuk turns at Donghae and whispers something.

Eunhyuk:Fishy,we are so gonna be dead.(whispers)

Donghae:Me too.(whispers)

Kate hears all the words but she doesn’t understand what they are telling.In that mean while,Jessica and Hyoyeon run towards Donghae and Eunhyuk and link their hands with them.

Donghae:Ya,ya what are you doing?Say what you want.We have somewhere to go.

Jessica:Oppa.....I just want to congratulate you.Where are you going?I am free.Let’s go together.

Donghae:No,it’s our business.You can’t come with us.

Eunhyuk:Yes,we have somewhere to go and Hyoyeon,can you just stop pulling my hand?

Hyoyeon:Why,oppa?Let’s have some snacks together.

At that time Eunhyuk and Donghae give eye signals to Leetauk.He then realises and shouts his two juniors.

Leetauk:Ya,can you two get rooms for yourselves?

Jessica:Wae,oppa?We are not doing anything.

Heechul:Can’t you look around the surrounding  before clinging on them?

After Heechul’s statement,Jessica and Hyoyeon look around and see Kate and Sylvia.

Jessica:Who are you?Don’t you know that other people are not allowed in this place.Get out now!(pointing at Sylvia)

Donghae:Jessica,what’s your problem?She is my friend and you are not allowed to tell her like that.

Jessica:I have seen you somewhere.....(thinks)....ya,you are the one that oppa give his rose.How dare you take from him like that.

Donghae:Ya!What...

Sylvia:It’s ok oppa.(smiles at Donghae)

Jessica:Oppa??I can’t believe that the girl like you,will call oppa to my boyfriend.

Donghae:Who tell you that I am your boyfriend?(shouts)

Sylvia:Jessica...shi,I thought you are the most intelligent and polite one in the group but I guess I am wrong.I don’t even have a thought that you will be rude like that. Sorry,Donghae oppa,I think we can’t go today.Kate,let’s go.

Donghae:Smile,don’t do like that please.

Eunhyuk:I also have many things to say to Cas.

Hyoyeon:Oppa,who is Cas?

Eunhyuk:It’s none of your business.

Jessica:Hyoyeongie,she’s the one there.The one who get a kiss rose from Eunhyuk.(scoffs)

Hyoyeon:What!

Kate:Hi Hyoyeon..shi.(smiles)

Hyoyeon:I will ask you straight.What is your relationship with oppa?

Kate:You can think what you like but I just want to say that I am the one who made the power point.(smiles)

Heechul:What! Is Cas boasting?

Leetauk:No.She has a reason to say this.You remember that Eunhyuk said that to the fan ‘I Love You’.She want to say that Eunhyuk said that to her. She really has a genius brain to make them jealous.

Hyoyeon: So,do you mean...????

Kate:I don’t say anything.Just think as you want. And Eunhyuk oppa, do you think we need to go back?I will do as you want.(smiles)

Eunhyuk:Cas you can do what you want but I don’t want you to go home yet.(weakly smile)

Kate:O nyi,why don’t we go just like we plan? This problem is nothing to do with us.It’s just their problem.(pointing Jessica and Hyoyeon)

Jessica:What!

Jessica is about to hit Kate but Kate’s hand is more quicker than Donghae or Eunhyuk to protect her.She grabs onto it.

Jessica:How dare you stop me?

Kate:Do you think that you can do anything you want to the other people as you are from SNSD?Maybe you can do to the other but that doesn’t include me.You are lucky that you don’t touch me. If you hit my skin for once,you will get a piece of me.(staring seriously)

Then she let go off her hand and all the members are staring them with shock.

Kate:Sorry oppa-deul.We should be having great time instead of the fight.I am really sorry.

Leetauk:Kwinchana...

Kate:Eunhyuk oppa I think we can’t go anymore.I want to rest. I am not going to see you guys for months then.We are going back tomorrow.

Eunhyuk:What! Cas you don’t tell me.

Kate:I am supposed to tell it while having dinner.It’s ok.Anyway,congratulations again oppa-deul and sorry for letting oppa-deul have disturbance.O nyi,let’s go.

Sylvia:Ok then.Bye oppa-deul.

Donghae:Wait! I will walk you to the exit.

Jessica:Oppa!

Donghae:Back off!

Then Donghae goes with Kate and Sylvia to the exit.He just keeps on apologising them for the things that happened.As for Kate,she looks back hoping that Eunhyuk would come after her.When they got to the exit, the limo is waiting for them.They wave goodbye to Donghae and when they are about to enter the car,they hear a shout.

Eunhyuk:Cas!!!!(runs and hugs her tightly)

Kate:Oppa,easy. I am really sorry for what happen and..

Eunhyuk:No,Cas. You did a great job.(smiles)

Kate:Doesn’t it seem like I am rude?

Donghae:No,you are just protecting yourself and you are the only one who has talked back to her like that.

Kate:Oh,then I think I am popular now.(giggles)

Eunhyuk:I am really sorry Kate.I am supposed to take you somewhere but things got upside down.

Kate:It’s ok oppa.Wait...how do you know that my name is Kate??

Eunhyuk:I heard it when Smile said you to go home.But I prefer calling you Cas more.

Kate:You can call whatever you like oppa.Well,I’ve got to go now.Bye oppa.

Donghae:Smile,don’t you think that it’s also time for me to know your real name?

Sylvia:I don’t think so......(smiles)

Kate:O nyi,don’t tease oppa.Just say it.

Sylvia:Arraso,it’s Sylvia.

Donghae:Finally,real name!

Sylvia:Well,got to go now.Bye oppa-deul.

Eunhyuk:Wait,can i have a photo with you?(looking at Kate)

Kate:Yes you can oppa.I also don’t have a photo with you.This is one of my dreams,taking the photo with you.(smiles)

Sylvia:Kate,you are so lucky that the world famous singer ask you to take a photograph with you.

Donghae:Can I also have a shot with you?

Kate:Oh! I think someone has just asked now.(smiles)

Sylvia:Ok then.

Then they take some photos and they wave goodbye to them.Eunhyuk and Donghae walk back to the place where the other members are.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry to all the soshi fans. I just use Jessica and Hyoyeon as the bad girls.I am also the soshi fans. Please don't blame me.I will update later again.Please comment and subscribe. :) I love all the readers,silent readers and subscribers. <3