3 years ago...

I think you've enrolled me in the wrong college

 

3 years ago...

Momo Hotel is an online social networking game and it was popular among the teenagers in South Korea. Sujeong signed up for the game as she felt that it will be a great chance for her to meet more people and make friends.

“Oh, a friend request! Yoseob123? Sounds cute... Maybe he’s as cute as his ID!” Sujeong strained her neck forward and she moved her mouse to click on the ‘Accept F/R’ button on her computer screen.

She was new to the game and did not know how to meet people. After she had accepted the friend request, she snacked on her Pocky sticks and waited for something to happen.

“Ah! A chat!” Sujeong exclaimed as she munched on her final Pocky stick before moving her mouse to accept the chat.

Yoseob123: heya! ^^ im yoseob. Nice to ‘meet’ you! Heeheeehee..

SJgal: oh, hi. Im new to this game ><

Yoseob123: Ahh... I see. You a suju fan? I’m a suju fan too!!! Sorry sorry sorry sorry...

SJgal: My name is SuJeong....

“Pssh... What a lame pickup line!” Sujeong rolled her eyes. She read Yoseob’s last reply again and giggled. He is kind of cute, she thought. After two hours of chat on Momo Hotel with Yoseob, he suggested that they meet in real life. Sujeong pondered for a while before replying him. After all, he might be a e. Then, an idea came to her mind.

SJgal: sure... BUT we must bring at least 1 friend along okay? I’m going to bring my besties so they can protect me if you ever try to me wahahaha...

Yoseob123: Set! I’ll chat with you later about the details for our DATE yeah? ;)

The next day, Sujeong dragged her two besties along with her to the city’s largest shopping mall. She arranged to meet Yoseob and his friends at the cinema entrance to watch a horror movie. Although Sujeong was not a fan of horror movies, Yoseob suggested that they watch it.

“Jeong! Are the guys here yet? My legs are tired from waiting!” Sujeong’s friend, Shiki, pouted and she bent down to massage her calves.

“Aish! Stop whining. I told you, look out for two guys in black.”

“Have you seen Yoseob’s picture? Cute? Single? How about his friend?” Chaerin asked excitedly, her face gleaming with anticipation. Sujeong was losing her patience. She had been waiting for nearly an hour and the movie was going to start soon.

Sorry sorry sorry sorry, Naega naega naega meonjeo...

"Yeah, they ought to be sorry for keeping us waiting!" Sujeong muttered under her breath, obviously annoyed.

“Yobeoseyo?” Sujeong said, cupping the bottom of her phone with her hand to block out the noise from the surroundings. The caller hung up without saying a word and suddenly, she felt a tap on my shoulder. She turned around to see two boys in black. Two cute boys, she corrected. After a round of self-introduction, they entered the theatre. Sujeong sat beside Yoseob’s friend, Kikwang. Sujeong smiled to herself when her ticket revealed her seat to be next to Kikwang’s.

“Omona... They’re so cute. Kikwang’s so hot. I think I’m in love with him! Love at first sight truly exist...” silly thoughts flooded Sujeong’s mind. Throughout the movie, Sujeong watched Kikwang from her side view. Occasionally, Sujeong would scream and tug onto Kikwang’s sleeve when scary images appear. “She’s so cute when she does that,” Kikwang thought as he turned to look at Sujeong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Updated 2 chapters in a night! :) I've already started my 3rd chapter... xD My chapters aren't gonna be lengthy... cos I'm afraid I'll drown my readers~ haha! *having writer's block*