I think you've enrolled me in the wrong college

I think you've enrolled me in the wrong college

 

“Annyeonghaseyo. I’m Sujeong, your new classmate. Please take good care of me!” Sujeong greeted the class with a smile as she bowed 90 degrees.

Sujeong transferred college as there was a mistake on her college application and had been enrolled in the wrong school. It took the ministry of education three months to correct it and send her to her applied school.

“Okay, now everyone please take out your books and read. It’s reading period now. I will be back in an hour,” Mr. Woo said, sternly. As Mr. Woo walked out of the classroom, Sujeong walked towards the nearest empty seat and settled down. Everyone in the classroom had their eyes on Sujeong.

Sujeong was enrolled to Seoul College and took physics as her major. Usually, boys are more inclined towards physics so it was not a surprise for Sujeong to find herself being the only girl in her class. There were six other boys in the class with her.

“Pssst… Sujeong! It’s me! What a coincidence! It’s been two years since I last saw you,” a boy sitting behind Sujeong whispered as he strained his neck forward so that the whisper would be more audible for Sujeong. Sujeong was shocked by the whisper and turned her head to face the boy behind.

“Omo… Yoseob? You’re here too? It’s been so long… Sorry for not contacting you. I…” Sujeong said softly and as she began to shift her eye contact away from Yoseob and onto the floor.

“It’s alright. I understand. You know… He’s here too. Look around the classroom carefully,” Yoseob said as he bit his lips. Sujeong’s eyes opened wide in shock. She scanned the classroom.

“A cute guy… another cute guy… again, another cute… Kikwang?!” Sujeong thought. She was stunned. She could not move. She found herself starring at a guy who was seated in the middle of the classroom and was reading a book. When her gaze fell on him, he looked up and his eyes met Sujeong’s.

“Sujeong’s looking at me…” Kikwang said to himself, quietly. Their eyes met for a few seconds and after realizing who they just saw, they quickly looked away and pretended to be busy with their own businesses. The class remained silent until a bell interrupted.

“Brrrring!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please comment! :) I'm half way through my second chapter already!