Mission : Day 1

Shadow Academy: The Secret of Birth

"Oppa.." Rose buried her face on B-Joo's chest , he didn't have any reaction just staring outside the window in the bus ride on their way to villa . *What am i excatly feeling..* B-Joo clutch his fist .  "Oppa , why are you clutching your fist?" Rose look up to B-Joo with a pair of innocent eyes , "Its nothing ." B-Joo peck a kiss on Rose forehead and let her rest on his chest again .

*They are couple anyway..* JinAh looking at B-Joo and Rose , letting out a slightly sigh , Hojoon caught JinAh , quickly he hold JinAh's head and put on his shoulder . "Sleep." Hojoon patted JinAh's head , she chuckled . "You too ." As she patted back at his legs .

⚡⚡

"DESTINATION REACHED!" A-Tom shouted across the whole bus as if War its coming , "He's really the Bell ." Xero rolled his eyes . "A-Tom can you not!" Nakta took his heavy flail up as well as A-Tom with his Caladbolg too . "No fighting ." P-Goon with his burning eyes staring into their souls . "Fine!" Both of them turn their backs .

"Alright guys , like Mr Kim said just now in the office . i will decided the 20 of you in each Villa . Since mostly partner is boy and girl of course obviously boy and girl in different room . i Know what you guys thinking ." P-Goon look at Jenissi with a pair of eagles eyes , Victoria look at Jenissi with a does he know our relationship thing . Jenissi struggle with his shoulder not eye contacting Victoria .

"WAIT!" Sangdo shouted , "Yes Sangdo?" P-Goon look up to him . "Its kinda boring if we seperate boys and girls why not we have a lucky draw?" Sangdo giggled . The rest look at each other and nod their heads in agreement . "Well.. fine . Just don't do stupid things ." P-Goon . "YES!" Sangdo should bump Yano , Yano shake his head . "You sure know whats going on ." Sangdo showed him a peace sign .

"Here's the final result ." P-Goon shouted name one by one .

1st Villa 

Nakta & A-Tom - 1 Bedroom 

BJoo & JinAh - 1 Bedroom

Yano & Yoomi - 1 Bedroom

Kidoh & Haneul- 1 Bedroom

Xero & Subin - 1 Bedroom

P-Goon & Victoria - 1 Bedroom

Rose & Ella - 1 Bedroom

Sangdo & Sally - 1 Bedroom

Jae In & Hansol - 1 Bedroom

 

2nd Villa 

Jessica & Cherry - 1 Bedroom

Seogoong & HoJoon - 1 Bedroom

Rion & Isabella - 1 Bedroom

Jenissi & Gohn - 1 Bedroom 

"Satisfied? Even not , its too late . Final result as i said ." P-Goon folded the paper , some of those unsatisfied stare at Sangdo . "You guys agreed!" Sangdo pout . "Alright guys , now lets get back to your own villa . Assemble in Villa 1 for meeting at 6pm ." 

*JinAh with Bjoo?! Waeeee wae!!* Hojoon grabs his hair with frustration , "Chill bro , you're gonna be a monk if you continue like this ." Gohn chuckled , shook his head and walks away .

"Why am i with the most evil person on earth ." Subin's eyes slowly becoming smaller and smaller , Jae In pat Subin's shoulder "Unnie , HWAITING!" Jae In giggled and grabs her bag going off with Hansol . "You Will need this ." Yoomi put the god's protect on her hand , Subin rolled her eyes . "I Think she will need 10 of that ." Haneul holding her stomach laughing . "Son of the mama!" Subin took her japanese sword , Haneul ran off in a speed .

Subin turn around it seems everyone has gone , except for Xero who is staring at her . "Can we go now?" Xero with an impatient tone , "No one ask you to wait ." 

⚡⚡

"Soo...its my pleasure to have you-" Yano was cut off by Yoomi , "I have no time for that , lets go training ." Yoomi took her Demon sword and went out . "Seriously this girl.. Why so serious?~" Yano sang .

"Why am i not with Rion . " Seogoong pout and jump on the bed , "Me too , with JinAh . " Hojoon jump along . Both of them shout out in frustration . "Hey..." Rion greeted Isabella , "Hey!" Isabella smiles back "Don't worry i won't hurt you ." Rion nodded *Better be!

"Gohn! P-Goon hyung with Victoria nothing will happen right?!" Jenissi grabs Gohn as his imagination goes wild . "Why are you so worry?" Gohn twist his eyebrown . , Jenissi mumbled . "I Guess you have something to tell huh ." Gohn slowly nodding his head .

"Kidoh oppa! Please take care of me! " Haneul bow politely , "Woah woah , chill! don't be so formal plus we all are gonna train together . Just relax okay?" Kidoh pat Haneul's head , without knowing she blushed .

"You must be sad right?" JinAh asked while unpacking her stuff , "Sad? About?" B-Joo stop unpacking and turn to JinAh . "Rose ." She replied softly . "Ah.." B-Joo ruffs his head , "Its fine actually.." B-Joo acted cough out , JinAh slowly nodded .

⚡⚡

6pm , everyone of them gather around in the Villa 1 Hall .

"As you all know , this mission although its training but can be dangerous as well . So please , take care of your each partner closely ." P-Goon stated each rule clearly . Jessica and Cherry took glances at each other smirked .

"Today we will be training on your knowledge , surviving in the forest . Mission will start in 15mins time , Partners get ready , be back at 11.30pm here ." The rest gave one nod .

⚡⚡

"Lets go to the Left first . " Subin said , "No Right first ." Xero disagreed .  "I said-Forget it ." Subin took a deep breathe in and follows Xero , "Also." Xero stops his track and turn around pointed at Subin . "If you wanna survive , follow my orders ." Subin clutch her first , "Im sorry then , i follow my own orders not yours . i can survive ." Subin with her Japaneses Sword along and walks away to the Left . "Tsk , such a immature girl."

"We will be checking the top , follow me okay? i don't want you to get hurt , if not Hansol will kill me!" Kidoh joked , Haneul nodded like a child . "Here!" Kidoh grabs Haneul hand and jumps to the tree branch . *My heart beat...* Haneul smiles .

"Cherry , don't worry Seogoong will be yours ." Jessica smirks who is standing on top of the tree branch looking at Rion and Seogoong . "Yuhan , you know what to do ." Cherry looked at Yuhan , "Of course ." In a blink of an eye , he transform himself into someone else and disappear .

"Are you in fear Rion?" Seogoong casaully asked , "Not so , because..you are just beside me ." Rion chuckled . "Cheesy Baby Rion~!" Seogoong pitch Rion's nose , both of them laughing softy . "He-help.." Rion and Seogoong stops their track , "Oppa, you heard that?" , Seogoong nodded "Lets go and check it out ." Seogoong hold Rion's hand tightly and slowly walking towards the tree infront of them . Rion caught a guy coughing with a doss of blood on his body . 

"Omo! Are you okay?" Rion shakes the guy who is laying against the tree , the guy slowly open up his eyes *God , Beautiful..* Yuhan stunned in a moment . "He-hey! Are you still alive??" Rion keep shaking the man , "mian-mianhae! i'm.. fine.." Yuhan starts coughing and not maintaining eye contact with Rion . Seogoong jealously grew inside him and pulls Rion away , "Hey , why are you here?" Seogoong bends to the guy level . "I..i.."

What am i feeling so messy

Suddenly a loud sharp voice scream , "Rion becareful!" Seogoong Boardsword and starts to slash down the demons . Yuhan grab this chance to ran away and took one last glance at Rion . *Devils are not suppose to fall in love with Human..* Yuhan hold on his hurting chest and walk fast. Rion pour a bottle of poison to the leaves , in seconds they turn into long torn ivy leafs and strangle to death . "Oppa , he's gone ." Rion look around the forest , *He must be a demon.* Seogoong thought .

⚡⚡

"i must be unlucky!" Subin step on each leaves and curse on Xero without her knowing a sharp wing cut her shoulder , "!" Subin fell on the ground holding on her shoulder . "Yummy Human Being!" The demon which multi teeth , 3 eyes small and rotton body freaks Subin out but she remind calm . *Kill the demon now if not i will die* This sentence repeats on Subin's mind , picking up her japanese sword . "Die." She stand on position , suddenly a knife in a flash in light shots in Demon's heart . "I told you , follow me ." Xero stand behind her and softy touch her wound , "Don't touch me ." Subin shove his hand away , "Whatever , if you don't want to get infection listen to me ." Xero stared into Subin's eyes , she nodded with unsure face . 

"He's taking forever , maybe his lying to me ." Subin was getting ready to stand up and walk away , "I don't ever Lie to people ." Xero's hand with a bunch of munched leafs , he show a finger signal telling her to sit down . Without any choice Subin obey and sat down , "take down your left sleeve ." 

"W-why?!" Subin stunned of what he said , "If not how can i apply the medicine?" Xero rolled his eyes , as Subin knew she can't reach to her back to apply she slowly taking down her sleeve but blushing . *i thought he would be hash putting on.* Subin realize she starts to blush more , *Forget it Subin , he has someone else in his heart .

⚡⚡

"Jenissi , i guess you have something to tell me ." Victoria folded her arms , "ah... mianhae baby.. , it just slips through my mouth.." Jenissi pout , "You know that i don't like ." Victoria sigh . "But why baby? I mean , why can't we both open up and just admit it!" Jenissi hold on to Victoria and look into her eyes . "I..i don't know."

⚡⚡

"Hojoon! Bend down!" JinAh call out his name and jump on his back to slash down the demon's head , "This is interesting , challanging!" JinAh smile to herself , "But please be becareful okay!" Hojoon ruffs her hair , JinAh nodded along . Suddenly Hojoon face starting to turn pale , eyes widen while mumbling "Be-behind you..." 

"What Hojoon oppa! What is it!" JinAh swallow hard her saliver slowly turn around , "BOO!" Hojoon gave a great impact to her shoulder which makes her scream . "OPPPA!!" JinAh starts to hit and kick Hojoon , "Not funny!" JinAh runs away with her Skyfrost twins swords . "JINAH! BECAREFUL! WAIT FOR ME!" Hojoon picks himself up and chase after her .

⚡⚡

"Yoomi , can you be slower.." Yano catching up his breathe , "Slower? i still find myself too slow ." Yoomi jumps up and climb on the tree to hunt for food . "Unbelievable women exist , UMMA!" Yano shouted and fell down with his Almace . Yoomi chuckled while munching the apple , "Hey! i want one too!" Yoomi threw down on Apple , happily Yano picks it up and ate it . "Wait , i forgot to tell you . Do you even know some of this fruits are poison?" Yoomi starts laughing while pointing at Yano . "Po-poi-POISON?!" Suddenly Yano felt as if something is coming out from his , while holding it he starts to run somewhere else to let it out ." YOOMI HOW COULD YOU!!" , "HAHA! Happy ting Yano-sshi~~!" Yoomi giggled , *How silly!*